Qlink upcoming ICO

Hi guys,

NEO has a lot of upcoming ico's one i researched the shit out of was Qlink. Which i will probably invest in after reading a summary on reddit. These guys apparently also signalled wabi and icon at the time so i am hoping this will do as good.

reddit.com/r/TheCryptoCapitalGroup/comments/7j1wj3/our_ico_pick_of_the_month_december_qlink/

Any thoughts ?

Other urls found in this thread:

qlink.mobi/f/qlink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Qlink is going to the moon

arent there like 10 of those "pay for data" coins out there? I always thought that the idea is retarded.
So they are launching like an ISP in some random ass country somewhere and this will work how?

I start looking to this ICO some time ago. I feel that could be a billion dollar company if they deliver half of they promise. The ICO hardcap is very small. Most probably I will invest around 50% of my portofolio into it.

Should be a decent flip. Long term could be really awesome but it's very ambitious. X5 and gfto

Hyped as fuck!

hm thats a solid team maybe they will finally pull one of those idea's off for real

I tried posting this before but what’s their telegram?

Can't drop the link due to Veeky Forums thinking it's spam but it's on their website qlink.mobi/f/qlink

I am also hyped as fuck about the key and apex as well. Gonna hoard some neo

can i still get in the crowdsale?

open the goddamn website you lazy twat it has a countdown lulz

i mean can i still get in the crowdsale without kyc

No i think you are fucked maybe ask in their telegram but looked like it closed this morning

Why America whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>tfw missed the whitelist

Couldn't even reset my password for my QLink KYC, pure cancer.

I'm in for sure, made 5 whitelists just in case. Hate these icos with small caps!

I was actually looking at this ICO as well. Saw it pop up a few times and caught my interest. Glad I was able to get whitelisted. Definitely investing in this one. Good luck to all that choose to invest. Get these gems while you can.

Why should this be a good Flip?

god damn missed it all

What will the cap be?

if you are not in qlink user i....i dont know what to tell you. last big ico moon for this year for sure

Good way to end the year for sure.

No stops until the mooooon

I pooled with these guys, they stole the entire's group money and then reopened another group

Where to buy when its released as I imagine ED won't work for so ico

Finally something that makes it so the smarter you are the less you pay for mobile stuff.

Who is this heavenly blessed beauty

Is NEO dying? Unsure if I should sell now

Sell what?

NEO

Liza Soberano brah. filipina actress

hold u goon. q1 is big for neo because of the coming icos. stop checking the price every 3 minutes and get comfy

she looks like a man at a very specific angle

Thanks brah