PALYTID GENERAL

who /EARN/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0x3ab063e995393e7038b2b217a81a4a5d7bc070d64f8b236e71299679609f2865
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=170&v=qbGCxqt3-ZA
ethgasstation.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=qbGCxqt3-ZA
etherscan.io/address/0xabc1c404424bdf24c19a5cc5ef8f47781d18eb3e#readContract
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was my first, got one of the first 10

Post a proper thread, jannies will delete this one because they think it's off-topic

I thought this would have stopped by now.

original OP please come back and post Etheremon general - thread 10!!!!!

Biz invests over 100-200k and we're not allowed to talk about it? We actually spend hundreds of ethereum and jannies are wiping them? That makes a ton of sense, nocoiners get butthurt so they report us and these get taken down, lovely system. And here we have etheremons more decentralized than 4shit

>tfw only earned 0.088 3 hours ago

might be banned
Wonder how many shekels I'd have to toss Hiro's way to get him to led me run moderation of Veeky Forums. Would be willing to give him $30k or so easily.

shudve bought a better shitmon man

I own the first Eekape.
Prepare to get your shit pushed in, Normie types.

I think i fucked up by sending from polo straight ot the addrsss shit is taking forever
etherscan.io/tx/0x3ab063e995393e7038b2b217a81a4a5d7bc070d64f8b236e71299679609f2865

looking at the etherscan - lots of people still buying in. 86 pending transactions

That's neutral type to you

I'm at 0.388 myself on my Cesstoid. Nice job my fellow bizraeli

Yes you fucked up, its no different from sending ETH to an ICO contract, why would you do that?

Okay is there actually money to earn on this shit? And if so, how does this dressed up Ponzi scheme work?

you need to use MEW or metamask AFAIK

>tfw no one wants Berrball

On the plus side, thanks to the fact that the devs have complete control over the operation of the contract, they COULD send it back to you if they wanted to.

People will be battling and buying etheremon. Its not a ponzi scheme because demand only gonna increase. Once they add the battle feature shit is aboutta get wild

ill be honest with you and say that dividends won't repay your intial investment for a while (maybe take a week or two) but once the market opens up and you can sell/trade mon, you can profit then and earn passive income while you wait

this shit is priced too steeply in order to get mass normie adoption, itneeds to be cheaper so you can treat it as throwaway money.

Okay how do i do that

this is just a small part of cryptokitties market cap while having alot more potential

Depends on what the owner does with it. He needs to update it quickly or this ponzi scheme meme is gonna get out of hand. He'll add a new gen of mons, or cheapen the current ones at the expense of a return rate.

Lot of potential. Burden's on the jap.

>post this
>someone buys one

Ask the devs nicely and hope they're willing to risk their reputation by meddling in what is supposed to be an immutable contract when people are already complaining that those functions exist at all.

You might expect them to react favorably to an obviously benevolent deed like that, but just look at how people reacted to the DAO fork of Ethereum and you'll see why they might hesitate.

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

i just made 500 usd off of fucking pokemon and you're shilling me your fucking shitcoin? gtfo nomoner.

as long as you pick a good mon like palytid you will /EARN/ your investment back, burgers havent even noticed it yet

Anyone able to wkthdrawal? Keeps saying out of gas

Guys get into the 20th mon before its even listed on the website. Mods watch the video before deleting, plenty of evidence to show this is legitimate.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=170&v=qbGCxqt3-ZA

Alright thanks for the help, I'll hope for the best

What the fuck Veeky Forums this is literally making me rich.

Someone make a clone of this but with monster girls. We can be millionaires.

If you're willing to stand a little public humiliation, a public post on the Etheremon reddit might be the most effective way to get their attention. One of the devs has been responding to a lot of posts there.

I've made 1/6 back. I wish I got in earlier.

>Someone make a clone of this but with monster girls.
I think someone's been working on exactly that. I remember seeing someone posting about it during the Cryptokitties craze. Or maybe it was just waifus in general.

Still in pending hell 26 minutes in, what am I doing worng?

>alot more potential
how so?

Gas price too low. Redo the transaction and check ethgasstation.info/ before you submit.

>tfw got in too late and literally provide them these gainz

you are math stupid if you think you think this is ponzi. you literally have to pay everyone a fee to buy their fair. there is no collapse because there is no withdrawal.

actually a smart way to limit the population of each mon so not every hack and their mom can own one. this will create resale value and rarity. get in while you can.

Bought 2 last night, already 4x, everything now is just gravy

Should I draw a fakemon and submit it?

where to buy?

etheremon.com

Etheremon.com ...read the official guide on medium. Make a myetherwallet

Thank you, how long before the eff hatches?

Same. I'm 4x my prinicipal and now I'm just printing free money at this point.

Honestly I don't know how late or early it is right now. It's slowed down a lot but it's been literally 12 hours... Barely half a day. You might not get repaid in dividends just yet but whatever mon you got is going to retain its value because NOBODY can buy it for cheaper than you did, and thus there will remain only a few hundred in circulation at most by the time they implement trading.

Also you probably didn't drive my gains lately. The only one driving my gains is whoever made that convenient youtube video and posted it to Reddit. I have 10 of Mon #20 so every time someone buys them I'm getting half an ETH.

you getting in only makes sense if others get in afterwards so its fundamentaly flawed concept, it only works if you continue shilling it

watch this vid biz, its how to catch missing no.

The eggs are just placeholder art. It's the full mon. They originally had actual art (search the name in google and find the deviantart result) but it was used without permission and they pulled it as a result. The current plan is to secure a new artist or, in the best case scenario, retain the old one with fair compensation.

As for why you can't DO anything yet, it's because battling and trading etc. are all yet to be implemented. The only thing driving value is dividends, basically a ponzi, and the hope that they will become even more valuable when they can fight and level up and evolve.

Hasn't it been 16-18 hours?

Hey, that's the video! Thanks for helping make me rich user. I'm starting to realize that the devs didn't necessarily "fuck up" with that 10% return, because the smart contract adjusts the price appropriately to maintain proper dividends anyway. Maybe they always intended to have a mon like that which starts cheap and increases in price EVEN FASTER than the others.

Just made 0.7 eth in my sleep off my Eekape, so there's that. Thanks for this Veeky Forums, good looking out. So many salty no moners out there.

>Eekape
Eekape
>Eekape

Can you buy that one using Metamask? Or do you have to use MEW?

...Fuck you're right. I'm east coast and I've been up for over 24 hours, time is just whizzing by now. I can't sleep while there's still gains to be made.

#20 can't be bought through the website, so you have to use MEW or some other tool to interface directly with the contract. But you can connect to MEW using MetaMask so it's not much different.

what's the price and return of this one?

Unlike Cryptokitties, this thing has legs. Cryptokitties is actually a bigger pyramid scheme than this game, because with kitties the cats keep breeding continuously creating a surplus of kitties.

With this game, the price for mons continues to go up, so it mimicks the growth of a real coin project. This also means that the supply of mons will always be relative to the marketcap of the project, and it will help keep mons rare and valuable.

Additionally there will be other functionalities implemented that will make the game way more complex and deep like trading, evolving, etc.

The dividends are only an incentive for early investors to keep the game going right now and to spread the word. However, if the devs actually implement their vision, I imagine that buying/selling mons will be an entire economy unto itself and I could see mons selling for tens of thousands of dollars.

The idiot faggots on leddit yelling "Ponzi! Ponzi! Scam! Copy of kitties!" are literally jealous idiots that they didnt develop this sooner. Besides, after kitties we all know that the Pokemon version on Ether was going to come, it was only a matter of time. Embrace it.

Highest of any, 0.05 return. Fastest return even with the 2 ETH price right now (beats all the others by miles).

Check the price here (type 20 into monsterClass, hit query - price is the price [18 digits]):

etherscan.io/address/0xabc1c404424bdf24c19a5cc5ef8f47781d18eb3e#readContract

hmm but people can not buy it directly from the website right? so overall less people will buy it right?

Also what if this is just a mistake and the Mon won't actually be tradeable once the feature is enabled?

>tens of thousands of dollars.

you fucknuts keep ignore the fact that there needs to be DEMAND for it first

it's .05, get on board while you can. this is going to be like having a Founders cat in cryptokitties

It's already sold like 40, it's still the fastest way to make your money back by far.

Ofc. It'll be implemented in the next updates. You forget the team makes money off of this, and they don't want to see sales slow down any time soon. This has some good potential, the problem is we're trusting our money to some rando jap programmer.