Is EOS a SCAM?

The developers don't plan to sell any software and describes what it is selling— something called a digital token— as having “no purpose. Because of that, the EOS tokens have no actual relationship to the software. A purchase agreement that investors must sign states the tokens “do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features.”

what do you think

Here is WSJ article about EOS

>what do you think
it isn't a scam if you are one of those people who buy "motivational book" that has nothing empty pages.

what the fuck
I'm seriously considering selling after reading this
why is this shit valued so high?

>why is this shit valued so high?
They are trying to sell it like an OS. So I guess, it is like Gofundme version of Crypto OS?

What do Biz? Should I sell my stack for NEO? It's on sale right now

Sounds like any other coin excepmthey don't throw random bullshit at you to make you think it's something else

praise kek that you realised it is a scam before the majority do, get out before the dump

>Sounds like any other coin
Even Dodge Coin has a mission, a joke mission

Because 99% of all the people in crypto dont even bother to do some basic research and instead just hop on the last tip of the recent mooning.

Didn't vitalik do an ICO for like 15 million? What was the ICO for EOS, hundreds of millions and still ongoing with no product?

>What was the ICO for EOS
They plan to raise another $1B of capital before their "official" launch in June

You guys can't do simple reading can you the reason the token will have no value is because it will be converted into a coin after the process is over. Fucking normies pretending like they know what there talking about.

No its the same as ARK. The value is in the platform; the token has no value other than sentimental.

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

>Fucking normies pretending like they know what there talking about
I think WSJ has more credibility than just a "Normie"

You dumbass, every fucking coin is valued too high. I think shit will crash and shit will crash HARD.

THIS
Although I still believe there is still more room for bull-run, crypto will definitely crash harder than anything we have seen in our lifetime.

YES! very much so. Dan is just trying to make money off of retards.

High risk = high profit

Can you handle the heat?