I was sick of ven and put my money into XLM

good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7i16l6/a_deeper_dive_into_vechain_masternodes/
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/
medium.com/@vechainofficial
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-apotheosis-the-beginning-d9f0fdbdc910
cdn.vechain.com/vechain_national_government_partnership_guian_release.pdf
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7krrhh/in_responding_to_the_fud_of_the_government/?st=JBDB6T37
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_economic_zones_of_China
youtube.com/watch?v=fLDe42aAKH0&feature=youtu.be&t=6m29s
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7kzeih/trust_tracking_for_thrudheim_masternodes_starts/
discord.gg/srFAtER
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know. Today they release master nodes, hitting major exchange december 31 and rebranding during January. You tell me.

>Selling an under-priced token suppressed by whales guaranteed to hit 5-10$ in the near future for a FOMO overpriced token that is guaranteed to retrace

the Veeky Forums way.

They announced major news about china the price barely budged. Not getting a good feeling about ven

i still hold my ven but i feel like u.

major news and nothing happened.

Not fucking around with these chinese tokens anymore. Maybe when they get put on another exchange ill buy in

oopsies

he's still right?

selling ven right now is the most retarded shit you can do. it's mooning tomorrow.

theyve been saying this for weeks.. i dont believe it anymore

lmao you are impatient. the price is obviously being manipulated by asian whales trying to get in before they lock masternodes in later today. it was also trading around $3 on asian exchanges yesterday so whales were keeping it down on binance to abritrage. stop chasing moon missions and just hold on good tech

you know how it goes, you'll be posting wojacks, maybe not tomorrow maybe not next week, but this is a legit $15-20 coin if ever i've seen one. look at where WTC is right now, with even less going for it... a regional partnership. VEN currently has a national partnership, that, just on the side, apparently NEO was trying to close, but lost to VEN. Think about it for yourself, i've got my mind made up

also how much for a VEN masternode?

VEN is literally cup and handling atm but I am bored of the coin too to be honest

~ 15-16k USD at the moment for the base tier MN
looking at close to 70k+ for the next tier and then way more for the next 2 tiers

weak hands, shoo shoo

how many coins is that tho, as i've been hodling for a while

Its funny how people are incapable of holding for more than a couple of weeks anymore. Then they pink wojack when it rises and blame others for their retarded actions. Never change /biz

10k minimum. 150k coins or more for best rewards I believe. Might be 250k.

Imagine being so autistic you're bored of doing nothing for money

10,000 - 49,999 = base tier (medium rewards)
50,000 - 124,999 = next tier (higher rewards)
125,000 - 249,000 = high tier (highest rewards)

250,000+ = god tier (insane rewards, but need to go through KYC and get approved - only around 101 allowed)

okay nice, im sitting on 55k right now

fuck man, I wish I was you right now. Only on 12k.

they have increments of nodes with respective benefits ranging from the price. 10K-49k; 50k-149k; 150k-249k; 250k+. You do all realize that this effectively takes these coins out of circulation and there is a total supply of 867,162,633 VEN? And that VEN isn't being used for GAS on the network. That means a potential subcurrency working as gas. This is like buying into the ethereum network itself and not the ether. Look at their partnerships. China Unicom. DNV GL. PwW. Renault. Price is being manipulated right now so it is still cheap.

I was sitting on ven bags and used bcc to buy my way out. I feel free

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7i16l6/a_deeper_dive_into_vechain_masternodes/

I blame people wanting immediate gratification. You can easily make sic figures in ~3 years by just buying something and forgetting about it.

Instead, people want lambos after a month of investing. Idiots.

Same. Ven seems like some chink job, you never know if it will simply drop next.

This shit is going to fucking rocket. The sell wall is the biggest I've ever seen

>I'm going to sell and wait for the price to be twice as high before I buy in
You are going to stay poor and it's all your fault.

the VEN fan base in the telegram and reddit give me a disgusting tate in my mouth

appreciate it brother, going to take a deeper read

All good man, you're gonna fucking make it.

Pulled directly from the telegram sticky:

All-in-one: reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/
Medium: medium.com/@vechainofficial
Apotheosis: medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-apotheosis-the-beginning-d9f0fdbdc910

Government co-op:
Press release: cdn.vechain.com/vechain_national_government_partnership_guian_release.pdf
Fud response: reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7krrhh/in_responding_to_the_fud_of_the_government/?st=JBDB6T37
Special Economic Zones (SEZ): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_economic_zones_of_China
VeChain Adoption for Gui'an by Boxmining 6:29 youtube.com/watch?v=fLDe42aAKH0&feature=youtu.be&t=6m29s

Masternodes: reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7i16l6/a_deeper_dive_into_vechain_masternodes/
Masternode tracking: Only Authority (250k+) nodes start tracking starting the 21st of dec, put coins in MEW (or similar, non-exchange) wallets! ONLY FOR 250K ONGOING SNAPSHOT, NOT 10/50/150K NODES
Masternode specifics: reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7kzeih/trust_tracking_for_thrudheim_masternodes_starts/

cont.

As we stated in the ‘VeChain Apotheosis: The Beginning’, a kind note for all VET/VEN holders:

1. Trust Tracking for Thrudheim Masternodes (wallets holding a minimum of 250,000 VET/VEN Tokens) will start at 23:59PM UTC+8 on 20th December 2017. More specifically, the VeChain technical team will make a snapshot of all VET/VEN addresses on the last block produced before 00.00.00 UTC+8 on 21st December 2017, and the Trust Tracking starts immediately;
2. The application process to become a Thrudheim Masternode holder will start before the mainnet launch date, details will be release on this subject later;
3. The balance held during this period cannot drop below 250,000 at any instant until the date of admission;
4. Seniority Tracking for all other nodes: The date of Seniority Tracking and reward details of all other nodes will be announced soon during VeChain rebrand period;
5. Exchange Wallets will not be trackable, please use a trackable wallet.
Disclaimer: We recommend MyEtherWallet, imToken. All other wallets or devices we do not currently have guarantees for;
6. The current VeChain tokens, VEN, are in the process of being rebranded to VET. We are contacting wallet providers, exchanges and other related parties to get this done. VET = VEN. This process will not affect the deposit/withdrawal of your tokens;
7. Reward details will be announced during the VeChain Thor rebranding period, rewards for all node holders will begin calculating at the time of mainnet launch.

do i buy this or icx?

>reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7i16l6/a_deeper_dive_into_vechain_masternodes/
bloody legend we're all making it dude

Icx has the possibility of mooning sooner.

this is amazing

WHALES ARE ACCUMULATING FOR THE FUCKING 100-250K NODES, WHICH ENDS VERY FUCKING SOON. EXPECT SHARP RISE TO 3$ AND BEYOND.

SCREENCAP THIS.

okay now i need you to post something smart so i know i can trust you

Damn, I only have 8.2k... I am not going to make it guys

dyor, they are both amazing - if possble buy icx and ven. I'm lucky to hold both

tfw youre just waiting to drop bags.. ok bro..

Both.

>ICX
Huge fucking partnerships, most haven't been disclosed we've just been told that there are multiple banks and hospitals, schools etc.

Their DEX (exchange) is huge

Shit releasing much sooner than VEN

I'm super fucking bullish on ICX. I wish I had the captial to go in.

>VEN

Partnerships are bigger than ICX (seriously people are severely underestimating VEN's partnerships)

Cheaper than ICX and they have pretty much equal supply.

Competitor to WTC except VEN already has roots in Agriculture, Goods Trade, and a number of other areas (check the links and website)

I'm all in on VEN, so take what I say here with a grain of salt and DYOR. I seriously wish I wasn't a poor fag and could've afforded more than 12k VEN.

Hard to say which one will moon first, and I'm not willing to risk it so I'm sticking with VEN.

In order to qualify for the Authority MasterNodes you have to hold at least 250k VEN and these coins MUST be kept in a wallet off-exchange (ie MEW) until mainnet release. The number of coins cannot drop below 250k during this period or you will not qualify. The snapshot is going to be taken in like 30mins. After that you miss out on the chance to hold an Authority MN. This is why VEN has potential to moon very soon.

shits crashing gg guys

You mean being manipulated. Buy that shit!

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

Join the signalling discord or forever be fudded
discord.gg/srFAtER

another delusional ventard

how is it delusional when you're buying a coin with real world product and partnerships lol

Come on, the crypto market might be dead or worth 1/10 of it's current value by then, at least the coins we are investing in right now.

this

Sounds like classic weak hands to me

We will know about VEN in January, I think it may see major gains

normies and redditors are the easiest way for a coin to gain recognition..unfortunately

ICX might gain earlier but imho VEN will be a far far bigger coin and almost is less likely to drop

I sold my 3.5 BCC few days ago right after the binance downtime and fomo'ed in at 12k missed BCH moon even though ı knew it was coming my mission was to get a quick profit off that retarded fomo people had and come back to bch but now that ı've been bagholding for few days and did a lot of research on this coin ı'm at least hodling for few months and aiming my sell at 40k

That partnering with a chinese city and apparently the "biggest event in crypto history" didn't do shit for the price. What else can they do to top that?

It "didnt do shit" because of the 500btc whale sell wall. This thing hasnt even mooned to begin with.

wtf? price was literally 50 cents a week ago dumb fuck

It has literally tripled in price in the last week. What the fuck are you talking about?

its done

and it never fucking will, because this is a scam, they were saying wait till the mastenodes kick in, that's what the whale wants, and guess what, further dips, this is an absolute shit coin scam.

that's because of the rumours of chinese partnership announcements you dumb fuck yet when the real OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT CAME and everyone decided to jump in, it just tanked and tanked, it isn't a coincidence anymore. this coin is a scam, get out while you can, it will drop even more.

someone missed the train

i dont think you can say that while the train still hasnt left

LMFAOOO what train? a train that moves backwards? what has it done for the past couple of days with a news like this, those members of this coin are just shills on the reddit section, telling everyone its gonna moon on the master node then gonna moon at rebrand etc etc, this is a shit grabmoney scam. you moron.

that was wtc for months, now look at it

Lol price has tripled over 2 weeks wtf are people talking abouy

>I haven't done any fundamental research - The Post

Awkward moment when you have all your money in a coin that rehashed news from MAY as a fucking brand new announcement

Just put your money into XVG and BCC (BCH) and forget about it for a couple days. Then reap your sweet profits.
Expert mode: meanwhile don't even open your exchange's site.

Christ what a fucking idiot. Coin rises 50% on news of massive partnership with the biggest convenience store chain in Asia. Rises another 50% on rumours of China deal. Rises again on release of news but unfortunately Binance goes down minutes later, giving whales time to drop a sell wall of nearly 2 million coins to allow themselves to accumulate before take off. And your read is that 'it just tanked and tanked'? A coin that has gone from 24 cents to a dollar thirty this month has 'just tanked and tanked'?

Roll up Veeky Forums and come see the amazing retarded brainlet. It's doubtful if stupidity on this level will ever be seen again so make sure you catch a glimpse now.

I have seen several posts and FUDs over if the government partnerships VeChain announced was "old news", stating that "Oh, there was an article about VeChain going to build a blockchain town in Gui'an already." Here is what had been overlooked by many. There are 2 geographic areas and 2 levels of governments starting with the name Gui'an in the release.

The first is Gui'an New Area, a big area between two major cities of Guiyang and Anshun, sized at 1795 sqkm. The second is Gui'an Free Trade Zone, which is a zone designated for international trade and exchange within Gui'an New Area, this Free Trade Zone is a function of Gui'an New Area, which is much smaller, and located within the New Area. The old news portion is building of the world's first blockchain town partnered with the Management Committee of Free Trade Zone.

VeChain's exchange is being built within the Free Trade Zone.

However, the biggest NEWS is the taking over government administrative functions with E-Government running on VeChain Thor for the entire Gui'an New Area, yes, the 1795 Sq Km area, Not the Free Trade Zone.

I have 20k VEN. What's the master node payout anyway? Am I gonna make it??

>buys chinese scam coin that can be easily manipulated by chinks

never again

>x5 this month only
>great tech
>good partnerships
>support from government

VEN only tank and tank! Cash grabbing scam, for sure.

>its the whales
>wait for the masternode
>hodl to make whale weak
>wait for rebrand jan,feb,mar,apr,jun,jul..eoy2018
>it will hit $10 eo2018

just fucking lol
What a shit coin, people could have made thousands of $10 on other alts, holding this coin is turning into a meme, where is that meme pic of another alt saying "oops nearly stepped into some shit(VEN)"??

lmaoo these ventards are delusional man im telling you

Haha, seriously, what are you complaining about? I already x5 my money holding Ven since november. Did you bought the peak? lol

They aren't delusional, i honestly feel like majority of them are paid shills who live on the destruction of others money, fucking scamming scum.

just have a peek at their telegram chat, anyone who talks or questions this shit coin gets kicked out, even the subreddit is filled with the same nonsense.

VEN will reach 5 dollar eoy.

fud elsewhere u fucking pajeets. mad that we are making gains.

proof it
literally just post a screenshot of your order from buying it in november

not even worried about you using the console to fake it, you're too dumb for that

whats your name in the telegram chat bro??

just caught you, finally you opened up, trying to defend this coin so that others can fall in while you and your shills can have a laugh

why would they be mad if they could buy in right now?

Dude lmaooo go check the binance sell walls , 200+ worth of BTC sitting at 9-10k satoshi,

>muh whales are destroyed

/Biz fudding hard it seems. That usually means this coin is about to moon hard soon

>endorsing chink scam coin being manipulated easily

there's way more shilling than fudding happening here

it will climb next year and that too on a tiny scale, i advise anyone who got in now to pull out, that's all to avoid losing money and earn money on other coins

you're an absolute turd if you think this so called "whale" will disappear.

>successful launch of authority nodes

>price goes up 5%

you cant make this shit up lmao

Literally the only 3 fudders right now posting around the same time. You really cant make this shit up. Go back to the shit infested cave you came from pajeets

quote the post in which I fudded

???
so?? have you seen this shit coin? how it is dropping even with the news of being registered with a province in china, everytime it rises it gets dropped even lower than before!! the sell walls keep getting down from 12k satoshi to now sitting at 9k satoshi, anyone who is hoping to earn money won't do so, its a big scam, they just want people to hodl

>lies
>point it out
>stops posting

>says dumb shit
>point it out
>stops posting

>boogeymanning
>point it out
>stops posting

it's not even like I'm trying to make vechain look bad, you guys just need to step up your shill game

What's a good entry position price for VEN? And when should I get in before a price jump?

I'm thinking anything less than 8k SATs, and before this Friday, no?

It won't rise, just go to binance and look at the sell walls for once
Its a scam put up by vechain members and their paid shills(not surprised aseptically considering the famous internet PAID per hour shills in China)
just be careful what you walk into srs.

Don't listen to the naysayers. Do your own research. And remember the words of Warren Buffett. Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful. There's a lot of goddamn fear in this thread.

They literally announced their nodes today which is a big deal, also took a few million coins off the market.

>it went up 5%

so never

EVERYONE Look at this Post for another proof of their so called "moons/mars"
they're purposely creating different dates for mooning,

This is a big concocted scheme to get the money out of us, if you're going to step in just for once google vechain and notice how little it shows about it, google it in chinese(from their site) and the Chinese news media has not even mentioned it, a crypto that has shook hands into agreement with a province not mentioned in chinese news papers? what a weird coincidence?

MAYBE itll go up to a couple bucks eventually theres a million opportunities in crypto right now im not having my money tied up in a scam coin for the mean time.