IOTA mooning again?

It's making these weird spikes trending upwards, with the bosh announcement i'm considering buying in, should I? It's pretty low right now comparably

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2017/12/19/robert-bosch-venture-capital-makes-first-investment-in-distributed-ledger-technology/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you are several days to late already
buy in was at 18000sat

you do hate money right?

this is just the beginning. easy 10x in 2018

Changing shilling strategy after getting BTFO for two weeks. LOL

Just looking for a 10% or so.

you need 3000

why didnt you buy verge when it was at 300 now its heading to 900

but i did buy verge

then you got no need for another coin with 10%

but i'm already up 5%

I guess being a raging Hebrew faggot really backfired on IOTA so now you are taking a more subtle approach.

> Veeky Forums warms up towards iota
time to sell

It should be mooning with all the news, but BTC is dropping and therefore pushing it down

If BTC recovers IOTA will shoot up like a rocket

What does this mean?

It means you got scammed.

>All the news
You are retarded.

No, I did not.

binance allows withdrawals during certain times of the day.

Oh well if you didn't get scammed then it means that withdrawals are suspended due to network congestion

consider the following:

Now consider the following:
>just got the bosch partership
>Hasn't even gotten new wallet update
>Hasn't even gotten roadmap released yet
>Hasn't even revealed Q
The potential mooning on this is massive. All FUD and /pol/ posting about the autistic devs won't stop it. You will either be entangled or pink wojak

/Pol/ made me sell iota at a loss and now it's back where I bought it

No, they do not.

you weak, weak man

yes, they do. it's windows usually for an hour and it's not a set time. you have to be logged into see it.

Honestly makes me think it's incredibly overbought for where it's at desu

Q will push this 2-3X

But is has been suspended for the whole week when I checked.

fuck iota ever since microsoft debacle i dont believe any fucking partnership. POST PROOF FROM AN OFFICIAL BOSCH WEBSITE not the word of some fucking fat faggot that tells people to shut the fuck up and someone is going to contact all these "partners" with screenshots of the dumb shit the cunt running this IOTA show says and they are going to bail because public image destroys companies faster than anything. BOSCH make fucking dishwashers and powertools. THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A SECOND.

wtf i have withdrawn fine

Well some news. Bosch partnership and wallet finally released. It was shooting up but then the Bitcoin mini-crash happened
>pic related

It's kinda frustrating that some coins literally shadow BTC price with 99% accuracy. XRP doing exactly the same, it's like copy-pasted chart for last 20hours

are exchanges adjusting coin prices based on BTC?

it makes me think that binance doesn't have enough liquidity in their hot wallet and because doesn't have fees poorfags can send their one IOTA whenever they want. it's like having no cover at a really cool bar/club. all the plebs would fuck it up. since there are no fees, binance uses this tactic to control the amount of withdrawals they have to do. it's a simple way to maintain efficiency.

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2017/12/19/robert-bosch-venture-capital-makes-first-investment-in-distributed-ledger-technology/amp/

Don't be an emotional trader.

meant for

Update to existing wallet. The new user friendly wallet is Q1 2018

That was my thought. I wonder if they don’t have enough iota to cover and are pulling some fractional reserve scam. They suspended withdrawal when it 5x

>when I checked.
bruh

>are exchanges adjusting coin prices based on BTC?

BrainletWojak.exe

thank you

>some fractional reserve scam.
not what i said. they have hot and cold wallets. i meant liquidity in the sense that it's in cold storage and has to pulled out. but i thin the real reason is what i said earlier about limiting the number of withdrawal requests to lessen their workload

Explain?

Isn't this free market where prices are dictated by supply and demand ratio?
Well obviously it is not, but why the hell not? If let's say ETH and BTC are different products why would one have power over another?
Can anyone that knows this shit explain how it works? (I'm probably asking too much here given we're on biz)

the price of alts are paired in BTC and ETH. BTC and ETH prices swing (in fiat value)

You can't buy shitcoins with fiat, you have to buy btc first then trade by for the shitcoins.