G-guys is this the final flippening?

g-guys is this the final flippening?

Just sold everything at a loss
I'm out as soon as it hits 8k

I fucking hate this chink so much

there will be 3 more before the years out.

and 25 more flippening attempts next year.

If you want to fuck go fuck your mother

How would that be in code?

It's almost time. When your dying opponent's pants is filling with shit, you give him a coup de grace to spare him the shame.

Not really; it's just one of a series of attacks. If BCH flips BTC now, all coins die.

>bcore maximalists really believe the alt market cares about the btc/bch bullshit

Are you new? If btc dropped alts would drop like a rock, as it's always been

Not if exchanges implement bch pairs in the future

>muh flippening

unregulated shitty exchanges like finey et all can literally launch BCH pairs for all alts next week if they choose to do so

BCORE BFTO

Exactly. We've seen this 4 times before heh.

You think normies will give a fuck? They will just see Bitcoin crashing and exit all positions. Bcash flippening would kill the bubble and crash everything

>less than ten days ago we had the same prepubescent autismos shitting up the board with LTC FLIPURNING $500 EOTW $10K EOTY
>b-but this time it's different!
It feel like nowadays 95% of this board literally just found it yesterday. Hard to believe someone could be so insanely stupid.

that's what you corecucks hope. you know you are going down so you want to take everyone else down with you. pathetic.

Minister you, Jihan Wu

Lol whales are going to wreck anyone buying bcash at $3600 a piece. Lmao theyre going to dump so fucking hard and subsequently pump btc to 25k

holy fuck will you stop spamming that retarded fucking thought everywhere

This right here.

BCash probably will fall back into its hole like every other pnd attempt, but if not then it will completely kill crypto gains for years to come.

>look mom i posted it again!

Is this RB from black knights who threatened to kill people by using his bitcoins to hire hitmen?

I'm sure the hundreds of millions of new investors will be okay with their investment turning into shit and obviously buy its replacement :^)

Whoever is not buying BZC right now is wasting money.

BZC??

BAZINGA ??

That chink has 50% of the bitcoins.

And he's mining more every day. One single person with 50% of the money.

Bitcoin mining incentivizes centralization. Ethereum sharding will be the one true decentralized mining, and will be satoshis true vision.

ugly ass faggot.

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

they dont think BCH be like it is
but it do

tens of thousands of normies lose all there money from a flippening.. yet somehow they will still pour money in? that is your fucking logic damn u are retarded.

no dude if btc dies we are all done and roger runs away with the entire 620 billion.

There is gonna be a huge fucking dump the second it hits 0.33

Chase the green pillar, but dump before 0.30 just to be safe. They're not gonna let you dump on them a second time.

Visions of Satoshi

I am fully erect.

How do BCH retards just ignore this shit? You're being played.

Kek

kekd