Obsidian (ODN)

Every generation people are given once in a lifetime investment opportunity. This PLATFORM will serve impoverished nation's where governments walk on citizens rights. It will help facilitate collusion and corruption in nation's where integrity does not matter. It will incite easy and safe access to illicit substances for the white collar American. It will help the dissatisfied wife make her husband the cuck he should be. This is just the most obvious use cases if you are not bullish on this project there is literally no hope for you as a cryptocurrency investor. Yes it has been shilled to hell. Yes we rape doge. Yes it really is going to the moon!

More info:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7kj7p9/the_privacy_platform_that_deserves_your_attention/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ObsidianCrypto/status/943500076118396929
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Data is being bought and sold as a commodity but we are not getting paid for it. Protect your rights to data, privacy, and security. support projects with that goal! These are not only righteous goals they are also lucrative investments.

twitter.com/ObsidianCrypto/status/943500076118396929

but...

what is it.

Check the Reddit link read. Then join the discord ask questions. Then if your really getting into it read the white paper (updated paper is being worked on to discuss the platform in more detail). Devs are active and focusing on the first application release on Sunday

Pajeet shitcoin. Nothing to see here, move along

Only trades on HitBTC and Cryptopia. Any hope for a bigger exchange?

Exchanges are the priority after the beta release (this Sunday) so they can impress exchanges to make listing easier. They said they are applying to binance in January but will give no indicator on status until they are listed.

Binance generally won't list anything without a working product to prevent scam coins from gaining traction.

Sry but accumulation phase is already over

Binance soon :)

I drew this a week ago

We are now at a mega cup and handle

That's probably the first real cup and handle I've actually seen on biz.

Yes I'm extremely bullish right now. Any news will drive this thing up like crazy. 10BTC puts us at $1.50

Never forget

IOC was the first coin that was victim of the Obsidian Marines.
Obsidian Marines destroyed IOC and IOC has never ever recovered from that war.

At this moment there is a war between Obsidian and Dogecoin.
The Obsdian dev team raped a dog
A Dogecoiner got beaten up by Obsidian Marines at Huntington Beach California
Wolong from Dogecoin declared war agains Obsidian.

I don't know what is actually true because this is biz in the end.
But just looking at IOC how they got hammered, Dogecoin should think twice going to war with Obsidian

>It is said after the war against Dogecoin and when Obsidian Marines are done celebrating their anal rape victories over Dogecoin they will go full frontal against STATUS

totally

>Our first startup supported by the Obsidian Platform is a secure messenger app, scheduled for beta release on Android, 24th December 2017.

via website

>comfy

>This PLATFORM will serve impoverished nation's
I'm out, later fags.

If Verge a shit coin currency is at 2b marketcap I can see this shit easily reaching the same number.

That would put each ODN at 20-30 usd in 1 or 2 years.

If you cant realize the convenience for whores, cucks, drug dealers, shady politicians that a private message service+private payment system bundled in one, then you dont deserve money.

A masternode is currently valued at 0.5 btc. You wont have this chance again.

>mfw buying this is like buying monero at 0.50cents or dash at $10 beginning of year

>mfw I will get neet bux for doing nothing, I don't even need a japanese mother to support my hikikimori lifestyle

>mfw I could be a miserable but contributing member of society but I'd rather just lift, practice a combat sport, and watch youtube videos all day

It's literally an obvious win. Quit chasing pumps for 2 seconds and buy low for the first time in your biz career

You underestimate how fast crypto grows.

4 months.

I think thats quite optimistic. We still have to survive the eventual tether meltdown. But Im fairly sure ODN will be valued at 20-30 usd in 1-2 years.

The thing with ODN is that its pretty simple. A private messenger, assorted private apps and private payment system. It doesnt need to create a new market or a new world changing paradigm. Im bullish on Request Network too, but they are so ambitious that its either a world changing event and an eventual 1000x, or a shitcoin with no fucking use because it failed at changing the world. There is no inbetween for request or chainlink.

Meanwhile ODN has already the product, the audience already exists, only time needs to pass. ODN is 95% sure NEO tier moon mission. You have a bunch masternodes today, you made it. Simple as that

Keep in mind lads, a dash masternode would net you over 80k (actually well over, dash is 1.2 k now, this estimate was based on dash being around $500 iirc) a year if you just bought for around 5k in January.

Messenger coming out opens the gates for ACTUAL user adoption, eventually all your local drug dealers will use this. This provides a floor and a gateway to bittrex and binance. That leads to a massive pump, leading to EXPOSURE, you saw what happened when McCafe shilled verge.

Messenger Pump --> Bittrex Binance Pump ----> PBC and McCafe Pump ----> Top 20-30 currency ----> Normie pump ----> Darknet Market pump

Remember that 1984 was written by a british author and this company is based in the UK. With moneroman as their tech advisor and concern for privacy as their heritage this will probably be the privacy coin of choice in the UK along with monero.

goddamn TA and fib levels are like like magic, even looking at the shitty coinmarket graph $1.50 could be deduced as the next target.

Join the discord it's one or the better communities I've been a part of in Crypto (reminds me of early Monero)

>$20-30
Pls

This thread is getting me so fucking hype I'm def buying more tonight.

>3 posts

trying this hard

$300-$500 in 1-2 yrs. screenshot this. This is stuck in a time capsule starting at January 2017

>privacy coin
>all your local drug dealers will use this
Do you really think, that govts won't try to ban/hack/regulate/spy on it? Riiight... Anyway, interesting times to watch.

Monero

RAPE DOGE
In The mothafucking ass
Beat the living shit out of them!!!!
All anger in pounding that Doggycoin Asshole!
>We are Obsidian Marines

How would they do any of that?

reddcoin will go to the moon retard
fuck your rock coin

>Will help the dissatisfied wife make her husband the cuck

Uh. Ok? Take your fucking weird shit elsewhere, faggot

No

Muh terror, muh pedos. Classic. How about that? Although both will be and certainly is hapenning at this moment, there are not many options and I don't think we are gonna like it.

For now, it's fucking ride up, but I'd be careful and diversify earnings into something physical (gold, estates, etc.).

I'm not FUDing, I'm just trying to be reasonable.

If they can't stop centralized privacy based services they won't be able top stop a decentralized one. The old world you used to live in is dead. It is now more lucrative to buy fucking Pokémon and digital kitties than it is to work a min wage job.

Furthermore, look what has happened since 2001. Look at Snowden's leaks. Do you really think that they will let you run freely with your anonymouse messengers and wallets just like nothing happens? Be honest...

Good points, but I still don't understand how they can stop it. How can you stop nerds from running code on computers?

>The old world you used to live in is dead.
I'm in my late 20s.

>It is now more lucrative to buy fucking Pokémon
>and digital kitties than it is to work a min wage job.
I certainly agree, just for let's say 2-3 years top before govts notice (like BTC, look at that delay) or some serious event like... "Oh, look, those terrorist were using this blockchain messenger and were using Monero. OMG, do something111". And it is pretty real scenario.

To be honest, I don't know. But hey, again, look at Snowden and what are they capable of.

Actually, it's a pretty nice false flag idea...

>a coin with an actual use case, not just muh speculation
I'm out

make no mistake, bad guys WILL use ODN and ODN WILL be in the news at some point. imagine a CNN panel:

>What can we do to stop this obsidian network?

bullish, people.

How the fuck are they going to shut down a decentralized blockchain? The only way to fuck with Monero is a 51% attack at which point the devs just hard fork.

Kek you really think wage cucks are up to cracking this dudes code? Nah

As I stated, I'm not FUDing, I'm speculating in this shit too. I don't need to persuade you into something. I just threw in my 50 cents in one of those random Veeky Forums threads, do what you want. Act accordingly, hate me, cry, masturbate, screencap this, who cares. It's your money.

This post made me wet. We gonna be rich, boys

Did I mention wiki leaks API being built into the messenger? So people can blow the wistle without risking themselves? Wtf are you doing user

I haven't heard about this. Source?

I'll have to go ask Blackstone to re say it. He pulled it off of his internal "black paper" and talked about it in slack at the bottom of the first dump when people were pink wojacking he said it in a slack conversation.

>Chandler Guo supports Obsidian

IOC was the first coin that was victim of the Obsidian Marines.
Obsidian Marines destroyed IOC and IOC has never ever recovered from that war.

At this moment there is a war between Obsidian and Dogecoin.
The Obsdian dev team raped a dog
A Dogecoiner got beaten up by Obsidian Marines at Huntington Beach California
Wolong from Dogecoin declared war agains Obsidian.

I don't know what is actually true because this is biz in the end.
But just looking at IOC how they got hammered, Dogecoin should think twice going to war with Obsidian

>It is said after the war against Dogecoin and when Obsidian Marines are done celebrating their anal rape victories over Dogecoin they will go full frontal against STATUS

What did the devs mean by this?

holy shit ODN on my trezor. that would be hot

Binance is considering ODN for launchpad. You heard it here first.

This means mooning ;) and big investers if active. Calm before the storm my friend. 10 dollar coin easy.

Dude you keep posting the same IOC and Dogecoin copy pasta...unoriginal and no one actually cares in either of those communities. Step up your marketing or whatever it is you're trying to do

Anyways beta app relase info soon posting today

>needing a token to send messages when pgp exists

Launchpad? what do you mean?

This is it. This is what it's like to be on the ground floor of a real project.

Goddamn.

It's free you pajeet

I know, but literally no-one's talking about it on Biz/Discord. It's much more significant than the beta launch in terms of mooning potential.

Literally why doesn't each biz fag own a master node we have been shouting this coin for a month

wtf is the point of the token then?

Its not free dogecoin owner. Go back to the Beach, Baech

Dur it's a currency the app makes an ecosystems where people will actually spend it while maintaining anonymity. People are pumping shitcoins to 2 billion marketcap but this will actually have a way of being used by real people in real life.

Nice, just bought 100k XMR

If you want to file share or use the extended features you pay fees to maintain the network

hurf durf. gtfo

The messenger is for .. ahem... arrangements, and the coin is for the payment.

>Pic related

This guy knows

>10BTC puts us at 1.50

What does that even mean? That if people buy another 160k worth of ODN it'll be at 1.50 a coin?

I've done my research on this coin. DO NOT BUY IT. I am being serious Veeky Forums, it will never work for those who want a true privacy crypto due to the way it is made (no absolute guarantee it is private unlike Monero). The only thing it offers is the chat feature, but there are already good alternatives to that. I fell for the ODN meme, an own 200, but have severe buyer's remorse despite a small position. Put your money in XMR and stop worrying.

The newfags are here in force today. You are literally only using the last 6 months as your reference. This shit has happened before and it crashed for years.

You are a complete idiot xD

yea drugs and hookers

>implying that wasn't satoshi's vision

its mean that without bigger exchange obsidian is on pajeet level

Why the fuck you lyyyying?

Good tip, and you can convert to BAT (and BTC I think) and use uphold.com to transfer into silver, gold, and other currencies.

just look at the order book. it's a low volume exchange.

im using the last 7 yrs bro, zoom out

t. never heard of pgp

This application is dead in the water. It's trying to fix something that isn't broken while simultaneously attempting to compete with actual privacy coins like XMR.

You brainlets are going to lose your shirts.

it probably was + dick pick and cheating

What do you mean. The devs are implanting private keys in images then sending them as messages over the network to transmit money. How much more secure and un traceable do you want. Nice ignorance brainlet

>fell for the meme
>own 200

You're less than a plankton motherfucker

Lol go use PGP on your smart phone...oh and go tell your local drug dealer you'd like to PGP him

Are you really this dumb? Obsidian is targeting a market tenfold greater than those technically competent enough to use PGP

XMR doesn't have a good upward potential right now, it is already high

this. nobody but some autistic tech faggots have any idea what the fuck PGP is.

>thinks local drug dealers are using crypto currency
>thinks local drug dealers are demanding encrypted messaging, yet don't adopt already free and easy to use open source technology

100-fold*

Someone needs to shill this to Mark Cuban. He has shown interests in projects similar to this, and he would blow this thing out of the water. who here is on a first name basis with Mark Cuban?

I bought $600 worth on the ICO. 4K coins baby. I'm ready to go to Jupiter.

Haha I AM a local drug dealer...and not so local too thanks to dark web. And I use crypto and encrypted messaging.

But go ahead, bet against progress. No need for private decentralized communication. None at all.

Obsidian will be in january Palm Beach Confidental

>No need for private decentralized communication
Is literally what pgp is you fucking brainlet. You're really flexing your knowledge of dark markets here, you stupid fucking faggot. Holy shit.