LTC

Charlie sold and donated all his LTC
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Soruce: reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/7kzw6q/litecoin_price_tweets_and_conflict_of_interest/

NOT A FKING DRILLLLLL

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/940353265585160192
oaktreecapital.com/docs/default-source/memos/there-they-go-again-again.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is good

just bought -100k

This is actually great news... I just bought 5 more.

OP trying to get some discount LTC, good luck today OP

yeah lot of people either purposefully FUDDing or actual retards panicking.... Imagine Satoshi came back and dumped his bags.... Fucking brainlets its good the founder is out of the pool.

market crash is coming soon. this chink is covering his ass. probably just made 50 million dollars

Litecoin will hit 1500 by the end of the year

Bought in at 50. I remember when btc plummeted years ago. Now look at it. I’m not saying itl be 20k, but 2-3k is realistic. Hodl TIL we make it

Poorfag here just bought 1 share
I’m gonna be rich

Im still hodling this coin even with the news buying up more this coin is guarenteed to be atleast 1k in 2018

thinking about buying more on the dip here in an hour

It's under 300 again. Fucking hell. I refuse to sell at a loss.

WHEN WILL IT MOON? PIECE OF SHIT COIN IS JUST LAYING THERE OR FALLING

Am I the only one who thinks hes just washing his hands of the dirty practices at coinbase? It's pretty obvious that there is insider trading going on and I think he knows that with the recent bullshit with BCH the government is only going to keep out so long. I think he knows regulation is coming and he doesn't want to be caught with his pants down.

I just dropped $25 last night on LTC. How fucked am I?

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>ITT:coping litefags

Sold all his coins because LTC is now dead.

Bitcoin Cash has 8MB blocks > 1MB BTC + 4MB LTC and you don't have to mess around with 2 wallets/addresses and exchanging coins depending on use.

Charlie is a cucked bitch who likes to FUD his own coin because he gets some sort of transparency boner and thinks he is so wise and benevolent, but LTC is still a good hold

Y'all r idiots CEOs are only incentivized when they own a bunch if their companies stock. They want to the price to go up so they sell it and make money. If they hold it they have personal interest
Now Charlie has no ltc he doesn't give a fuck about what happens to LTC anymore, why would he care to work hard an make you any money? Idiots

/thread

I BOUGHT 27 LITECOINS @350,

THAT WAS HALF MY SAVINGS, I CANT EVEN SELL FOR 7 MORE DAYS BECAUSE THEY HAVENT DEPOSITED YET

HOW FUCKED AM I??

If I’ve learned anything..it’s don’t sell when it dips. Hold boys

Bought 19 at 300 1 at 320. I feel you

You are not fucked
LTC will rise once normies realize $300 is chaper than $3k. Most of them just click the "buy max" button on Coinbase.

Losing 80% of your investment.

litecoin is bending the knee, to BCASH!

Any proof he actually donated it all to charity? If so then idk what to think. If he pocketed the cash then I might spaghetti and transfer my ltc to eth. Any compelling reason for me not to?

It's over for all of us...

>Creator says that it will lose 90% of its value
>Creator dumps his entire position
Its almost as if he is trying to tell us something

“For this reason, in the past days, I have sold and donated all my LTC”

To me it reads I sold LTC, I donated LTC and the sum of them is all.

Got in at 25, sold them all at 300. You see, you gotta buy low and sell high, not the other way around.

But what about those who bought after the pump from 100 to 300? They'll be destined to be bagholders if they had bought.

ETH: Michael Novogratz
BCH: Roger Ver
I trust this MIT chink better and I'm a racist

They can hold there bags until it hits 20 USD / LTC, or they can stoploss right now and ride other waves. it's not rocket science.

>trusting someone who just cashed out more than someone who has a lot of money on the line

Really makes sense.

>Trusting someone like the Wright Brothers who weren’t in it for the money and just wanted to fly instead of the heavily funded, well loved and fiscally invested Samuel Langley of the Smithsonian.

>Really makes sense.
Implying Michael Novogratz or Roger Ver have decency to tell you when they are actually dumping.
Charlie announcing his sell-off is nothing more than reading SEC Form 4, which I actually do on my daily job.

He fell for the donate to charity meme

Charlie Lee said he expects it to drop 90%.

What don’t you understand

>What don’t you understand
Hey mate, I shorted mortgage back securities back in 08. I know how it is to see things crash and burns.
The crash is imminent but I'm confident we are not "there" yet.

He never said that

A crash usually takes place over a week. This is just the beginning

Actually he did, brainlet.

mobile.twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/940353265585160192

>A crash usually takes place over a week
Were you one of the people who sold BTC in Nov after its value collapsed for 25%, only to regain it within 3 days.

He also said $300 end of Year. He said be willing for extreme fluctuations in price

>look guys the blocksize is higher so its a better coin

You're a retard. He's already sold it and will have done it responsibly. He likely did it across different exchanges and in intervals as to not crash the market

he can load up those physical coins. i would :D

:DDDDDD

Lightcoiners btfo

If the transaction hasn't gone through on your bank you can call them and claim "suspicious activity" and they won't authorize the charge.

Here is a little twist for you. I'm hoping stock market busts before crypto bubble. If so, there is a decent chance normies will pour their money to Crypto to "preserve" their wealth.

Read below about US current market condition
oaktreecapital.com/docs/default-source/memos/there-they-go-again-again.pdf

>Litecoin is going up
Since I first came to this board yesterday, I want to kill myself

Same here, I am new to Veeky Forums, but god damn the amount of shitposts here is amazing. I guarantee 90% of the user base cannot trade what so ever

Did you sell or something?

Too emotional you cuck

Welcome, we buy high and sell low here

Remember: pink wojaks first. $500 second.

I guarantee you only enjoy cuck because your wife said to