Who's a loyal, faithful holder of the original Bitcoin here?

Who's a loyal, faithful holder of the original Bitcoin here?

Remember, we will win in the end...

I'm genuinely find it hard to nderstand why people sold bitcoin cash wehn they were given it for free. It wasn't even worth much

im selling more of it. But im selling it for ethereum

Because they are fucking cultists

>in the end
There is no end. You get in, you play on whatever coins are moving, you get out into fiat with profit before the whole thing gets regulated to oblivion. Believing in "le one true coin" is something for 14 year old imbeciles.

WE ARE THE BITCOIN MARINES, WE WILL NOT SELL

JUST FOCUS ALL YOUR BELIEF CRYSTALS GUYS, WE CAN CHANGE REALITY

I AM HODLING

t. corecuck

right here. i wanna be on the side of polymaths. Not retarded fire cracking felon.

I agree user. I too hold a lot of the real bitcoin BCH

You wouldn't be able to move your BTC if you wanted to

Everyone I know that got in to Bitcoin early is on board with Bitcoin Cash.

stop being emotionally attached to your investments dumbass

>why dump USG fork for real Bitcoin?

>real Bitcoin
>doesn't work at all anymore

I don't understand the 100% BTC portfolio. You are betting BTC will increase in fiat value, which I have no doubt that it will. But theres fucking crazy opportunity to increase the size of your BTC holdings with the alts. I'm +85% BTC value in the last day by being in alts only. I'm making the same bet you are, since my portfolio value in BTC will increase in fiat as BTCs value in the fiat pairings increase, except my return is literally multiplying itself until I eventually trade all to BTC and cash out. I genuinely don't see myself as making any gains unless my portfolio is green in satoshis rather than dollars since the minor fluctuations in the BTC/USD pairing are meaningless compared to bitcoins value years down the line. Are you guys scared alts will tank the second you touch them? Are you just brainlets? Genuinely interested

Bitcoin Cash is the original Bitcoin.

Why would anybody sell now? It dipped at about this time of the week last week and It's going to pump on either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday like it always dose.

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

2012 Bitcoiner reporting in.
This is true.

Cores support are reddit-normies that bought in the last 6 months.

How can something created after Bitcoin be the original Bitcoin? Muh logic.

BCH is just a copycat shitcoin which is being shilled by autists such as Ver and promoted to normies as the "original" coin

>created after Bitcoin

It literally has the same fucking ledger, blockchain history and private keys, it simply forked off with another protocol

>I dont understand what a fork is, the post

What is more linux? Kubuntu, ubuntu, Arch or Suse?

Proudly holding bitcoin since 2011.

Still created after Bitcoin. How hard is that to understand? I don't care if it used 100% identical code, it was still made afterwards.

How can something which is created afterwards be the "original?" That's right my nigger, it can't.

Bitcoin is like a monarchy. Old and dinosaur like relying on just its respected name to hold power. Revolution is coming user, it creeps at you one day at a time

Sold it at 0.3 back then, so compared to btc it was worth more than right now.

I hope you have pre segwit coins because all segwit coins are spendable/stealable by miners.
That is how segwitcoin will be destroyed.

It was not "made", it was an existing thing that changed. The same way that Bitcore got the Segwit protocol.

>im one of the early minerfags
>i have 2 bitcoin
>lose interest, make money selling TF2 hats
>many afk hours
>computer fucks up but hard drive is still good
>i dont k ow how to transfer mined coins to wallet

This.

explain

If you have mined them, they must be on some sort of wallet. Take the private keys and put them into one BTC and into one BCH wallet and you will have both coins

What does Bitcoin have going for it besides the fact that it was the first cryptocurrency? I tried to send a transaction with $5 in fees and it wouldn't go through. If you want to have a transaction to go through in a reasonable time you have to spend at least $30+ in fees. Stupid shitcoin imo and there are much better alternatives now.

>People buy alts with BTC.
>Alts spike. BTC tanks, just a little.
>People try to buy back huge amounts of expensive BTC from holders so as to reap their alts profits...
>BTC skyrockets hard
>Rinse and repeat

Here's the inside analysis of the last three days

1. Bad for BTC: Youbit gets hacked /again/ and goes bankrupt
2. Good for BCH: Coinbase starts, stops, and starts trading BCH-USD, insider trading not withstanding
3. Bad for BTC, Good for BCH: public campaign by Ver to pump BCH
4. Bad for BTC, Good for BCH: private campaign to monkey hammer BTC

Outlook: stormy weather over holiday period likely to see BTC lower and BCH higher purely because of tiny volume volatility. But pic related: when BCH runs out of BTC to lose money on, stability and sunny uplands will return.

To thank me for this look, give your parents a call and say hello.

SELLING NOW AND BUYING BACK IN AT 2K WOULD BE FOOLISH

HODL!!!!! XD

Satoshi reporting in.
Totally support new Bitcoin (cash).
It was my vision.

market is going to panic for a week possibly go below 15k and then it will go up like never before next week.