Bittrex

FUCKING FINALLY!
OVER A FUCKING MONTH!
Anyone else finally get verified after basic verified failure and enhanced verified failure through support tickets?
I thought it was never going to happen

Yes, then I transfered all my money off their shitty exchange and ill never use them again for anything unless I cant get it anywhere else.

How do i get enhanced verification if i dont have a smartphone?

i wonder what chang had to say about it

fuck off pajeet

Hahahahaha it must suck to be a pajeet, I literally got verified in 5 minutes...

not pajeet just australian and i had a typo in my fucking name which i wasn't allowed to change before submitting my id

I love how they've had "Fiat trading" and "Margin trading" up for more than two years as some supposed perk of being enhanced, and yet you've never been able to do either and you still won't be for the foreseeable future.

Literally the only reason to give them your identity is if you regularly need to move more than 2btc of stuff out of the exchange every day.

Literally took 2 hours for me

>tfw lost 2FA authenticator phone (it broke)
>tfw saved backup code and trying to restore it
>it takes a shitload of time

I have 10K in there

Just got mine verified as well at the same time.
Took me 2-3 weeks.

Not a fucking pajeet, i just dont need one. You will never make it if you dont watch your spending habits. Smartphones are very common in 3rd world countries anyway, idiot

Now how do i get enhanced verification with bittrex without a smartphone?

fuck off pajeet

Yep finally got verified today after getting an email about it yesterday

Took me 3 weeks

YEP, Finally enhanced as well. They literally stole my money for over three weeks, better late than never I guess, still a shit experience.

>everyone offers their services
>meanwhile niggers steal smartphone, jewellery, food and even perfumery
I like this picture.

what do they have to do that takes three fucking weeks to verify?

Mine took an hour or two. Used a passport and a recent selfie

LoL, took me about 30/45mins to get verified. Don't get why it takes so fucking long for you guys. Provided the most basic document i've got (EU drivers license) and boom, no problem. But why is it actually taking so long for some?

Am I the only one who dislikes the idea of sending pictures of my passport/ID/drivers licence to them just to withdraw my own fucking money?

Lmao it took me like a day. What document did you fuck up?

i had set up the account in 2016 with a different first name to my drivers license
essentially used the name my parents decided to call me the moment after the ink dried on the birth certificate
once you enter you name there isn't a way to change it without a support ticket