Only one coin can save you

Only one coin can save you

Better than Litecoin, Vertcoin, Bitcoin, faster, cheaper, no electricity costs, no fkn miners Tell me ONE reason not to go allin

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@clemahieu/hi-im-colin-lemahieu-the-lead-developer-of-raiblocks-d81f3d864b8b
rai.exchange/
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7ko5l7/colin_lemahieu_founder_and_lead_developer_of/?st=JBFEI9OG&sh=ea200b6f
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7ko5l7/colin_lemahieu_founder_and_lead_developer_of/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are there any use cases?
No didn't think so.
Thanks bought 100k

its wallet is borderline unusable

One reason?

Industry doesn't care about tech as much as hype. Mass adoption is the only thing that matters.

New wallet coming this month
Coin respected as a no bullshit coin in the space.
No fake partnerships or shill partnerships.
Nearly zero media, shot up to top 50 market cap.
Team offers to send Devs to exchanges to assist integrating.
No shilled ICO for millions of dollars.
No mining crap.
Designed for and ACTUALLY INSTANT, FREE transactions.
Created by god level dev ColinLeMahieu (checked linked in)
6 Million in volume on 2 extremely small exchanges.
Crashed said exchanges due to volume.
Years of Development.
Working Wallet and Working Product.
Steadily rising in volume.
No crap homemade hashing algos.
No centralization.
why arent you in already?

Pic related is devs previous work

Idk man seems a tad suspicious, how come this technology solves al the other issues? And what compromises does it make in return? it just makes little sense to me. If the system is so great why don't under coins also start using it? Perhaps it's patented or has license fees idk, seems fishy to me.

Why is it people go all in for literal vaporware but once something actually is a working product they get uncertain?

It's mooning on literal pajeet exchanges with no marketing at all and you want to tell me this isn't hype

if you have your use cases the coin will cost $300, promise you that. Buy early, be top in the rich list, be fkn RICH in a couple month

whatever, just throw $100 in it, for gods sake I hate to see biz crying about another missed ANS->NEO

stay poor, faggot

>not on blockfolio

This shit is riding on a LOT of hype, pretty much reddit coin of the month. People have to go out of their way to acquire xrb which makes the growth of it remarkable.

Use delta newfag

I actually went all in 3 days ago. And i’ve never feel so confident.

I'll wait for it to hit a decent exchange. Might miss out on Mars mission but will hopefully catch a moon trip

does it let you pick exchanges or does it use generic coinmarketcap api data

It allows you to pick way more exchanges then blockfolio

>no electricity costs
wrong

PoW required for transactions

this better not be shit user

Where can I buy this shit without KYC?

Bitgrail now requires it.

Mercatox still legit?

do they only require for 0.5 btc or more withdrawals or is it everyone now? I signed up yesterday put 1.25 ETH in, and I didn't need to verify anything.

>ONE reason not to go allin
Only traded on trash exchanges

Try to withdraw it, lemme know how it goes

I don't have a wallet user, I'm keeping it on the exchange so I can dump it at top, I'm looking for an easy 2-3x, they take too long with deps/withdrawals

too fucking real

because "better tech" doesn't matter (see: bitcoin) this shit sounds good on paper but there are a dozen other similar coins saying the same shit

delta is decent
just wish xrb was on blockfolio as well tho

>just throw $100

Exactly

Blockfolio said soon

Stop your shit now and just buy BZC

bought on Mercatox without verification. Not sure if they have a limit though since I didn't spend much

try to withdraw. what is minimum?

get out of the street pajeet

because there are coins like IOTA that have million MIT niggers trying to solve the scaling and fee issues and they have failed so far and suddenly some random guy appears and boom he solved literally every issue with blockchains and made literally a perfect coin?

And nobody can tell me how exactly it works and whether it will actually handle thousands of txs per second once it gets the userbase.

WTF just read the whitepaper. It's 8 fucking pages you can do it. Way better than IOTA.

aside from it looking like a good project, i'm assuming getting into a lot of these coins on smaller exchanges (even at small increments) will pay off greatly once they gain traction on larger exchanges - which might just be a good strategy over all?

>It's 8 fucking pages
That's exactly why I'm sceptical

yes, huge potential reward but if liquidity dies you have no chance of selling, that's the rub.

Bitcoin's one was 9 pages.
Also, it's clearly written in LaTeX which shows that the lead dev is somewhat experienced in at least reading academic papers (this is a sign of computer science skill). If you check the shitcoins, you'd be hard pressed to find LaTeX whitepapers. Why? Because they're shitcoins exactly. I found that if a whitepaper is written in LaTeX it's already a good sign.

Aside from this, he's competent as a software engineer, and you can check his work history on LinkedIn.

Also, he just wrote this short piece:
medium.com/@clemahieu/hi-im-colin-lemahieu-the-lead-developer-of-raiblocks-d81f3d864b8b

so you like those 50 pages whitepapers, full of graphical images and other bloated shit put in just to fill the pages?

in which the "developers" talk about the actual project in like 1 page or less? suit yourself

DAG coins like Rai are meant to be more susceptible to spam attacks. IOTA got fucked recently with one.

That said if they can prove to be resistant to all the normal attack vectors this is a really good coin.

One thing the do to help prevent spam attacks is it put a small proof of work on the sender (5 seconds) to send a transaction which is instantaneous.

Thats why this coin is harder to integrate into exchanges than others. Bittrex et all would be responsible for the proof of work for every transaction when sending Rai.

I think its a really unique and cool coin. I hope the dev turns it into a rounded package (which its not yet)

You're right. Possible attack vectors and solutions are outlined in the whitepaper. For some there's already a good solution, for others not quite.

There's still lots of work to be done, which is why I'm betting on it. I classify this investment as high risk, high reward.

Its actually a really good whitepaper.
Most white papers these days are just marketing memos.

This guy has developed a new and novel approach to blockchain\crypto (in his spare time I may add).

Thats what whitepapers are meant to be. A Technical description of a new technology, not a mish mash of random ideas and promises.

>”no use cases”
>literally allows you to use crypto almost instantly with no fees, with potentially unlimited scalability

What is left to be done on the underlying technology? If it works it works.

This guy seems like a bit of a genius developer but the project is lacking in the aesthetics department.

>if it works it works

Agreed, but we’ll see if it can scale first

We will see soon, long before all these vaporware projects.

Do you have any info on what attack vectors will be the most difficult to solve?

anyone know what the withdrawal limits are for verified vs. unverified accounts on bitgrail? I saw 0.5 BTC on leddit for unverified, but not sure how current that is.

its 0.5

You can ask it on their telegram, but I assure you it's 0.5 BTC unverified and 1.5 BTC verified.

thx user

what is minimum withdraw on the available exchanges? Don't want to put my memecoins on a shitexchange just to be stuck with some shitcoins

BitGrail is 100 XRB minimum withdraw, no fees.

that pretty steep for a poorfag like myself

instant arbitrage between exchanges. just to name one.

real talk you shouldn't be gambling on cryptos if you can't afford it. I'm only willing to put $1k on a risk like this, and that's out of a $210k blockfolio. the fact of the matter is that there's going to be a handful of people that will sell at the top of the pump once it hits, I plan on being one of them, and everyone else will be left holding the bag.

this isn't any different than the other hundreds of times it's happened over the years. just keep it on the exchange and sell when the pump hits, you won't have time to move coins around anyways. odds are you might miss it to, so I'm ready to never see that money again.

I like raiblocks as it is better then 98%+ of the shitcoins out there and I do own some, but it's not going to touch IOTA and you're delusional if you think it will.

IOTA is a centralized shitcoin by oracles

You are retarded if you think XRB is a pump and dump lol.

Don't mind him, that's the type of guys who sold btc at the "peak" ($10) some years ago.
More XRB for us.

not saying it is, just that's what I'm going to do with it. legit coins aren't available on literal who exchanges only, XRB is far from being a sure thing at this stage. no smart person is going to risk thousands or tens of thousands on something like that, not until it proves it's going to stick around. even if it's a good product, bad timing can kill a good product, and exchanges need to adopt it or else there will be no liquidity. plenty of good coins have died simply because they launched at the end of a bull cycle.

I actually have over $200k in ETH because I bought at $10 and wasn't retarded enough to sell.

My blockfolio is 31k and my XRB position is roughly 4k. Planning to add more.

I used it myself, instant and fee-less transactions. The things missing are better wallets and more exposure.

Okay, you have a point. You have more money than the typical /biztard/ so it's okay you don't risk that much.

Had bunch of raiblocks stolen, about 15 accounts got hacked. I would buy on these exchanges but move it off quickly.

>investing in "Colin The Matthew"

this is actually the first risky alt i've thrown money at since the summer bull market, we just need to be very careful that minereum 2.0 doesn't happen.

it was a good product too but had a complicated contract that made it hard for exchanges to implement. it pumped a few times but bittrex never came, I saw the liquidity drying up and that piece of shit livecoin was the only exchange that had it (nearly identical to bitgrail), so I exited with about $3k in profits and everyone else got fucked. I was burned too many times in 2013-2015 and am starting to see the pattern now. plus exchanges are much harder to get on now, so it will take both luck and a good product to get rich on this.

Yeah. I used Bitgrail. It's a really shit exchange, but that's why you buy and immediately transfer to your wallet.
There's a minimum of 100 XRB to withdraw, the devs of the exchange said recently on twitter that they are thinking of lowering the amount, but right now it's 100.
BTW someone is making a new exchange based around XRB, rai.exchange/
it's still in development though.
And to anyone who wants to see, there's an AMA going on in reddit right now, where the founder is answering questions. reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7ko5l7/colin_lemahieu_founder_and_lead_developer_of/?st=JBFEI9OG&sh=ea200b6f

Nice to see someone copying and improving some of my lazy points.

There's probably more to add from the AMA today.

Thx user.

Tech designed from ground-up to be a better payment system than Bitcoin. Everything else is sacrificed (e.g. no smartcontracts), sender does some proof of work.

What sold me was:

- DAG design allows almost infinite scalability (unlike monolithic ledger coins)
- it requires running nodes for free, but they're very cheap to run
- poor marketing because of 100% focus on making the tech perfect

It's too good to be true + poor marketing. Bad combo for a product that actually delivers.

It's like people didn't believe Bitcoin could work.

I am essentially all in on this coin and I have no intention to sell. 2018 is gonna be the year of XRB boys.

what the fuck...

wow
at what price did you first buy in? I got in late and I don't even have 2k XRB

Because it's not on major exchanges yet (fluctuating price, exchange APIs suck).

Imagine the price once it is on blockfolio after being integrated with a REAL exchange.

And there's delta instead of blockfolio.

That's a lot, I only have 2650 XRB. I wish I had more.

>Nearly zero media, shot up to top 50 market cap.
So it's a PnD. There's no other explanation.

I was in early with about 1.5 BTC .. around the 0.00015 marks. I can thank my brother for it who told me to get it. He by the way got 1.6 million USD out of it so far lol (no larping)

this coin was shilled here on biz quite some time ago. there are some people here who got in extremely early

Why the FUCK isn't this on binance!? I know it's a literal shitcoin but I've been wanting to ride the waves all week.

unique blockchains are very hard to get onto exchanges

Or maybe it's a great coin with a clear future ahead so people are investing large sums on it? why does everything needs to be a PnD?

everything in crypto is a PnD, it's just a matter of if the coin survives it

It already corrected from $3.50 down to $2.
now its back to $3.77

plus the creator is an autistic genius like Vitalik Buterin.

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7ko5l7/colin_lemahieu_founder_and_lead_developer_of/

6 person dev team, worse than iota.

I want to buy this but it's pretty much at its ATH right now..

kek was me. stole your copypasta, added to it and took the pic of colins linkedin.

glad its being used to shill.

I read it, I'm not exactly convinced this thing scales. The whitepaper didn't reassure me that much, I'm going to go through it again in a couple hours with a whiteboard this time but something seems off.

>exchanges are much harder to get on now

Imagine a coin that allows instant and free arbitrage between exchanges.

Imagine an exchange offering free and instant deposits and withdrawls to users.

Imagine a coin that an exchange can buy from another exchange AFTER someone places an order for it - and without anyone really noticing.

I could go on, but the fact that you can trade this without the congestion issues of IOTA is pretty big for an exchange.

P.S. I'm not going to dump this once it's on binance (or whatever).

It went to 7k TPS on the testnet. That's more than enough for now.

with XRB though proof of work is done on transactions, so this will be a major hurdle for a lot of exchanges. that's a big ask of an exchange like bittrex.

> unique blockchains are very hard to get onto exchanges

unlike bitcoin forks...

bitcoin software is not complicated at all. it's dumb actually and it's got the biggest user/codebase in cryptos. new coins like this are much more difficult especially because of the proof of work factor, as a developer myself that sounds like a nightmare for exchanges.

Lol arbitrage doesn't work if you can only transfer 1 coin you dingus.

>glad its being used to shill.

I'm embarrassed, coz my shilling still needs work. The coin deserves it.

plus the exchanges probably outsource their data centers so they won't have the hardware flexibility they might need if they do experience high transaction volumes for all the PoW

ETH has shitloads of devs and a fucking cat app clogged the whole network.

Technology moves forward.

Quite a few things allow scaling, notably:
- DAG (instead of monolithic ledger)
- ordering after the transaction

It's a no-brainer, really. Even though bitcoin was a breakthrough, it's a dinosaur compared to what can be done.

RaiBlocks = hindsight turned into better tech

Of course it works. You would use XRB to get money in or out, depending on the situation. The thing is that once this is doable, it will be instantly taken advantage of, and then the edge would disappear.