>start trading crypto
>get to 26 eth
>take 4 out
>leave rest in
>eth balance = 4.6
>wut
>trades i did not make
>no one has an answer for it other than "whoops sorry your fucked"

im ready to blow my brains out right now. cant sleep more than 2 hrs a day trying to make it back little by little. IT WAS MY FUCKING MONEY BIZ I WORKED MY FUCKIN ASS OFF FOR IT.

tell me your tales of loss in crypto so that i dont end it all right now.

So you’re saying Binance lost 17.4 eth??? I don’t get it..

>didn't have 2FA
>complains when he got fucked over

no they didnt lose it. there are trades i did not make in my history on god awful shit coins your cant make a penny traded at a loss back and forth, buying the top and selling the bottom. theres nothing they can do about it as there are no other ip logs except from my com and phone. either i was hacked or someone i know fucked me. either way im being told to just suck it up and fuck off.

i have 2fa behind on my phone with finger print lock on my s8

please is there anyone thats had to deal with some shit like this. im trying to make it back but i cant even make a trade due to how stressed out i am i keep second guessing myself. i cant even keep down solid foods because of this shit. if i lost it fair and square i could deal with it but this is fuckin bullshit

thanks for having my back biz. i knew i could count on you guys.

lost $3,000 in a transfer that didn't go through

OP, sounds like you're a fucking idiot and paid the price. Better luck in the next life you whiny blogposting fuck.

>be me

I’d feel bad for you if you weren’t a newfag redditor. How can you talk to Veeky Forums like you’re one of us when you clearly aren’t.

christ. how was that resolved?

fuck you.

It wasn't. Coinbase support never responds to me. Wrote it off as a loss

source?

almost every crypto run down is on a reddit so yeah i have to use it., also ive been on /b/ and Veeky Forums for more than 6 years

You use Google authenticator?

yeah coin base wont respond to me either when ever i need to fill a support. not to mention what happend last night with bit coin cash. i would run into their offices with a gun for halting the trading like they're the fucken s.e.c.

BZC

My friend lost 50% of his money during tonights btc bch craze when bittrex got error en fucked up. I lost like 5 8 %. You mentioned making it little by little without much sleep. Whats your strategy di you daytrade?

Hey bud, I feel your pain.
I had 1.2 btc at one point, I would also have 1.2 bch, but through bad margin trades, I'm now down to .058 btc.
But it has inspired me to focus more on my school and as a programmer, build my own cryptocurrency.

yes 2fa, i mean its behind a finger print lock for my s8 how does someone break into something like that on top of knowing my email and password.

no idea sry man

I do, what is wrong with it?

nothing wrong with it, it's stupid not to use it

Lost over 13500 (85%-90% of my bankroll) shorting bitcoin and not being able to close positions for almost a week (!) because Kraken was crushed by traffic from new users and ddos.

It kills me over and over and over...

yeah man like i said i'd be at coinbase with a gun if i was in bcc. i day trade drops. so if i see something fall off a cliff i wait for the sell vol to ease up and make my move in 25% bursts to make sure if i guess wrong i have wiggle room to recover. its rare i go long term but at this point i have no choice. im at under 5 eth you cant do anything worth while with that except grind for 2 months to hopefully come back to where you were.

fuck dude that blows, i hope you make it with your currency. i wish i had the mind for programming is such a pain in the ass. if theres a fuck up on line 247 the compiler will claim its at line 3034. all because of a comma

damn man, ive lost a grand to bittrex for that same exact shit, binance isnt bad.

how do you stop thinking about it, my brain wont shut off and i cant sleep for more than 1 or 2 hrs a day no matter how much i smoke to try to get to sleep. i just break out into sweat when i wake up with crushing anxiety in my chest wanting to throw up.

thanks guys i feel a little better. maybe i can keep a smoothie and some ramen noodles down.

yeah "worked ur ass off " fuck off pajeet

fuck you, you have no fucking idea how hard ive worked giving myself a god damn google education to compete in the crypto market 10hrs a day while day trading for 4 hrs because im currently unemployed because my work is seasonal. i sit down in front of this computer looking at charts for hours while researching coins. dont you fucking tell me how hard ive worked.

And you only had 26 ETH? I spent way less time than you did and made much more.

kek

sage

turning 250 into damn near 20k in 6 months is pretty good for me. i wanted to go in on tron but how many coins in circulation put me off. go figure it goes on a god damn moon mission

pot was terrible for my anxiety quit now it's better

>muh crypto educashuns
>loses money trading shitcoin and tries to blogpost it off blaming le epin russian hacker
Your low key beg thread is weak pajeet fuck

lel

are you a canadian plumber?

if i dont i'll be awake untill my body gives out. after it initially happened i was awake for 30 hrs just looking at charts untill i passed out for 45 mins only to wake back up completely alert. ive never had this problem before and its just getting worse.

yeah im sure someone is willing to part with roughly 20k to compensate my losses. all part of my master plan. also im not indian so blow me.

literal idiot

I lost 2500$ on ether delta because i imported my account and entered the privat key and then someone stole it throw the cookies i know i fucked up but that fucking sucked! Especialy since im a student and it was all i had :( but i coverded my loss now and have a 7k portfolio

$250 bucks
1 day of work for a normal adult
worked my ass off
underage faggot

construction u.s.. its been dead all year, hopefully theres a job starting in jan before my savings run out in feb.

Pajeet here, 80K worth of alt coin is sitting in Bittrex.

You’re a faggot for continuing to day trade when u clearly can’t cut it. If you held ETH like a smart person, you’d have made it

after tax thats one week for a majority of adults. pending where you live. i would do 65 hr weeks at temp labor agencys only to come out with 320 after tax.

how did you lose it ?

>tfw a pajeet got my steam password somehow
>drop kicked computer and moved all moving balances to new wallets asap

i hope i can get there with you, what was the trade that covered the loss?

i was holding it ass wipe, it was bound to fuckin explode near the end of the year given btc crashed and all that money was gonna shift to eth. why would i put it in an alt

how did you find out someone got your password?

sry didnt check the pic. i often check the i.p. but only my com and phone were logged in so im leaning towards someone i know did this to me.