The writing is on the wall

The writing is on the wall.

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/exchange#BTC_BCH
blog.coinbase.com/buy-sell-send-and-receive-bitcoin-cash-on-coinbase-65f1b2c7214b
coinbase.com/charts
soundcloud.com/thecryptocast/ep8-btc-vs-bcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope core crashes to nothing. I fell for the stupid fud campaigns after buying in at $250 and would be a millionaire right now.

FUCK the corecucks

Who even are the corecucks shilling BTC on Veeky Forums? They have no leg to stand on

explain this image please

biz overwhelmingly said to sell immediately after they got bcash, and I expect most did

After it kept rising they've gone full fomo/cope mode. e.g. constantly mocking the "bagholders" whou bought at $1,000

Huge green candles indicating future growth immediately followed by profit taking and further accumulation?

Their tears give me good feels. If only they knew their window of opportunity isnt closed yet

Unless you bought at the most recent ath it's performed better than bitcoin, and even then its performed similarly.

If you bought near the start its done MUCH better

poloniex.com/exchange#BTC_BCH

lmao these faggots buying bch doesnt realize that ver and his faggot crew is screwing u all and will dump their bags once again. I seriously cannot understand how a single individual can buy this pure scam shit

############
THIS JUST IN
############

4K IMMINENT

CORE STILL BTFO

BTC BAGHOLDERS STILL SUBHUMAN

FLIPPENING STILL CONFIRMED

############
THIS JUST IN
############

That is Roger and Ji Han playing games and getting fucking rich while these poor "cashies" think they actually have a chance.

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

so btc is the store of value for all this crypto. if everyone flees crypto for other shit, what happens?

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

WHO IS THAT FAGGOT WITH THE 114 BTC WALL? SHOW YOURSELF

which exchange? i put up a 1k wall

>my sell order at 2.49m sats, the peak of this pump, just went through

Normies is exactly the reason why I bought BCH last night.

I don't give a fuck about the BTC vs BCH narrative. I don't give a fuck about your dramas and politics. I don't give a fuck about your "muh store of value" "muh BTC transaction is expensive".

I'm in crypto to make money, not to fight for someone else's ideologies.

Tens of millions of normies on Coinbase will buy BCH just because it's on Coinbase. It's that simple. And you should be grateful to be able to buy BCH at $3k or $4k because this shit will skyrocket to at least $10k in a month.

Remember, Christmas is only 5 days away.

>Tens of millions of normies on Coinbase

this
and it was know a week ago that BCH is coming to Coinbase
so everyone who missed only has themselves to blame

Comfy as fk with bzc

ABOUT TO PUMPPP

This is true.

fucking shit I thought I bought at .22, went to make food, and apparently my fucking buy order never went through

Converting 10% of my BTC into BCH just to be safe.

The rest can stay as BTC because it will always be the big daddy currency.

What's the target price, brahs? We are nowhere near peak FOMO in my opinion, I hope for 0.5 peak.

2.5 at least

BREAKING NEWS:
--------------------------

BCC OVER 4k
BTC ALMOST UNDER 16k

i have sell orders at .4 and .5
wait until the burger normies come home from work today and see bch on coinbase

Except you can't buy it on coinbase

should have hoped on sooner mate

deluded cashie

Yeah bitcoin will be the daddy. Old wrinkly expensive slow af while your old lady it getting plowed by chad bch fast lightning cheap your loss pussy shoulda kept your 1to 1 retard

rename file to bcashfailure pls

100 btc wall eaten in 10 seconds

When BTC goes under 16k we will hit 5k

it's going up clear to 4500-5k on binance in the next half hour, who the fuck knows what will happen once coinbase opens the floodgates

holding this absolute shitcoin JUST for the money

Is coinbase stll frozen?
No. i can see trading there for BCC.

>tfw you hold the exact same amount of BCC and BTC since the fork
I feel nothing

they're opening buying at 9am PST tardo

Are you medically stupid?

blog.coinbase.com/buy-sell-send-and-receive-bitcoin-cash-on-coinbase-65f1b2c7214b

How can you see CoinBase transactions? You could see GDAX transactions if they existed. Trading book still closed.

god dammit do i fuckin try to get into this shit for the pump this late?

Equulibrium is nice.
But can't you see BTC is going to 10k and BCC is going to 10k

It's not even started

Do it bruh easily 2X 3X your money take a risk you pussy

I see the price changing here:

coinbase.com/charts

Could bitcoin cash ever claim the name bitcoin? Or is that impossible?(serious question)

Chad my twin brother. It’s chad.

This. I’m glad we think alike. Now the only question is when to transfer over from whatever exchange to GDAX?

It already has the name bitcoin

Calling Ahmed a European doesn't make him a European

Bitcoin is bitcoin
Bitcoin cash is what you will actually use because BTC is fucked and useless.

So coinbase enables BCC buying in 10 min?
Holy fuck my body is ready.

it's going to at least 0.4 by end of today

No, but normies cant tell the difference. Legit they are thinking bitcoin is like gold, and Bitcoin Cash is what you’re going to be able to make everyday transactions with.

The price is already at $4k on Coinbase itself (GDAX is having that weird glitch that I think is going to adjust).

We are not going to the moon. This is a mars mission. The moon is going to be a blip.

This is the only reason I love normies.

Don't buy. Hold alts. It's going down

I agree, but it's not going to happen yet. bch is due for a correction.

Yes, correction to 10k

Only BTC fanatics and fools who will immediately dump their FREE BCH.

People with some common sense will at least hold their free BCH for some months because they know its $ price will increase.

Do I have to repeat this again? BCH is now on the motherfucking Coinbase. An exchange with tens of millions new normies who have zero idea about BCH, its tech, Ver etc. They only think in fiat.

This situation has no precedent, so your argument that "this will be another failed flippening" is invalid.

1 min left!!!!

ARE YOU READY BOYS????

BCH will not flip!
And if by chance it does, they'll flip it back into the sea (of alts)

This.

Legit people need to read my explanation. I’ve had a handful of normies at work come up and ask if Bitcoin Cash will essentially be for everyday use, and Bitcoin is like gold where it is the source of value.

THEY ARE FUCKING AUTISTIC AND WILL GET THEM FASTER THAN THEY BOUGHT FIDGET SPINNERS FOR THEIR AUTISTIC ASSES!

ok newcoiner

Big f****** nothing Burger nothing's even happening

panic sells 3800 soon 6000

>yfw the next time you make a flippening thread price will be double of what it is now

I don't give a fuck about BTCxBCH beef, just tell me when to sell the news.

WHO THE FUCK IS MANIPULATING THESE PRICES, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON, THIS ISN'T TRADING, THIS IS FUCKING COMPLETE MANIPULATION AND FOR THAT REASON

I'M OUT

My dudes:

The last near-flippening event got the BCH/BTC ratio to 0.44. We were real close for BCH to be more profitable to mine than Bitcoin, we aren't even remotely close to that right now, we are at 0.25, and with a lot of resistance.

Just ride the wave like most of the people, and hope the best result out of this is dumb normies holding bags of BCH they bought at 0.25-0.3 (if they buy for higher than that, then they truly are fucking retarded)

Thanks retards! Accumulating cheap BTC which will fucking skyrocket after Christmas just like after Thanksgiving. 20k+ by eoy.

Anyone else has broken charts on gdax BCH?

theres something fishy going on

Why would anyone want to buy Feecoin/slowcoin when BCH is literally exactly the same except better? Normies are simple beings user. You are going to get toasted.

Great we're gonna have another batch of r/cryptocurrency retards buying at 9000 dollars and blaming insider trading.

I'd look forward to mocking cashies... however I suspect there will be a lot of suicides this Christmas...!

Agreed, they're going to need to open up a new suicide prevention hotline exclusively for corecucks (ie normies/boomers)

Not all of you Cashies are bad people
GET OUT NOW
you have quite literally 15minutes to do so
This is going to be dumped hard
I'm talking sub $800 TONIGHT
GET OUT NOW

You must be new.

I own an equal amount of BCH as BTC because I was in this far longer than you.

if anyone is still confused

soundcloud.com/thecryptocast/ep8-btc-vs-bcc

this is for you

Good for you. You're going to deeply regret not selling your BTC stash for BCH.

It's over Cashfags
You'll want to kill yourself in a few seconds
I tried to warn you
Why didn't you listen

BTC back to 17K
I FUCKING TOLD YOU FAGS
WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN
Now you're gonna lose all your money

>I'm an idiot so I want everyone to do badly so I feel like less of an idiot.