BTC BAGHOLDERS ITT STILL SUBHUMAN AND BUTTMAD

4K ATH BCH IN T-20

CNBC CONFIRMED FOR BASED PUMPERS

CORE STILL BTFO

FLIPPENING STILL CONFIRMED

################
THIS JUST IN
################

Go ahead and sell your BTC you weak handed faggots, you'll neck yourself next week when whales switch back to old trusty BTC again

Every time someone says "dead cat bounce" about BTC its been a full recovery and another bullrun, I kek every time I see people post this.

Calm, man. If you bought BTC < $10k hold. If you bought BTC > $10k just dump into ETH.

I've dropped ~10% of my BTC into ETH, I feel like ETH is a good long term hodl.

did anyone here seriously doubt it? having a hard time understanding that limited of a perspective

>does what bitcoin does, but does it better (faster/cheaper) with the same mining hardware that already exists
>also does it better than litecoin (8x>4x)
>there are people that like bitcoin and litecoin
>therefore nobody is going to want bitcoin cash ever, should just ignore it as an investment
how does arrive at this conclusion without major brain damage somewhere inbetween?

ATH - I missed it with gold and I missed it now.

Yes, every time. But this time it's different. You don't have to believe us.

Couple good days for BCH almost wholly through full-spectrum manipulation; couple bad days for BTC because Youbit.

Normal service will be resumed shortly

MAKE IT STOP, MOMMY

Is the BCH activation on coinbase in 38 minutes...? Or is it tomorrow at 9?

in 30 minutes we gonna witness some shit storm

yea and bcash has always just pumped and dumped since it hasn't happened before it'll never happen.

AAA?

come and ree about your horrific losses while we plot bch demise
discord.gg/srFAtER

Whoever is selling these spikes and buying those bottoms is making bank
Huge spikes

HOW CAN YOU BE SURE?

Tomorrow it halves in value. Sell now thank me later

SELL SELL SELL

We going below 15k boys??

the dragon den creeps are shitting there pants

LISTEN TO ME YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

>Jihan and Roger have billions of dollars for promotion and development
>Devs are working RIGHT now on graphene blocks which will solve the scaling problem
>Colored Coins will make alts obsolete

Get out of BTC while you still can.

might go down, might go up

It's being devalued on purpose

Check the sell walls on Gdax.

It's manipulation on both fronts. A combined effort. We'll still be $25k eoy and this correction is a big reason why!

>When you FOMO'd too hard but it looks like you are going to be okay after all

Years of training all lead up to this moment. I will not FOMO, I will not sell my BTC.

elaborate.

>everything crashing except bcash
Haha this is great for crypto am I right paid shills

The Bitcoin Market on Bittrex will be the Bitcoin Cash Market tomorrow, mark my words

LOL colored coins? That has been around since 2014. I am not getting out of anything.

Jihad and Ver have been fucking with the customers of bitmain's miners again. Bitcoin Crash will go down again soon.

Price bottom predications? I'm thinking 13.5k worst case.

It's having a correction that it should have weeks ago + People are changing to BCH.

Don't have to believe me, but it's how it's gonna be.

I’ll be in my bunker if you need me

Colored Coins is a concept that has not yet been put into practice.

And sure stay with BTC, I don't care what you do.

7000 and then bleeding to 4000 in January

im just passively hodling and made like 150k today

I HELD ONTO MY BCH AFTER I SOLD MY BTC IT KEEPS GOING UP WHAT DO I DO? IS THIS JUST IT'S FIRST FORM OR IS THIS JUST A POWER UP FOR A FINAL ATTACK? I DON'T KNOW ANY MORE, THIS IS MADNESS AHHHHHHH

LMAO that would eternally BTFO all the futures fags and dumb normies

THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY OPPORTUNITY TO GO ALL IN BCH, IMAGINE CATCHING BITCOIN AT 3K AGAIN

that face you make when you FOMO'd into BCH last night from BTC at .2

>ITT people who don't know what sell the news means

I'm enjoying this. Going to dump all of my free BCH soon for BTC while the confused normies pile into this shit coin.

IT'S AT 4 FUCKING K RIGHT NOW, YOU ALREADY MISSED OUT, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? HOW MANY BCH TO GIVE SOMEONE TO HOLD ME RIGHT NOW?

if it drops below mining profitability its fucked
mining BCH is also more profitable now

>for BTC

May the gods have mercy on your soul

it's going to crash like hell

>muh coinbase
>muh memepool
meanwhile in chinkland btc barely moves, if btc stays low too long on western exchanges it's just all bought up for arbitrage

this is your 20th opportunity to short bcash while it's overhyped

soon it will be a 1:1 swap

You'll make much more profits sweeping up cheap alts in the final few minutes of the pump that are obviously going to rebound high like Ark than chasing some BCH ATL that might leave you with empty bags.

If BTC falls below 16k then it's gg.

if dubs 100 trillion tether gets printed

Lots of gains still to be had in BTC long term.

Also worth stocking up on cheap alts while Veeky Forumsraelis dump them for shitcoin cash.

it looks like its going to break lower resistance again

It's almost there's, it's at $16,100 bro. What in the fuck is happening?

As someone who held BTC for 5 years, I have to say I think BTC has died. Look at the mempool. LN is still a year away, it's over.

Who here about to buy the btc dip?

>I'm enjoying this. Going to dump all of my free BCH soon for BTC while the confused normies pile into this shit coin.
buddy, I think you are the confused normie here

It's still a pretty good store of value with a lot of strong hands. Hodling out for Schnorr Sigs and LN to turn it back into a usable currency.

Just sold my bitcoin for litecoins. Fuck this shit.

Enjoy holding Roger's saggy, sweaty bags.

Listen. It can only be a store of value if it has security, it can only have security if it has hashrate. Look at what's happening with the hashrate right now. fork.lol/pow/hashrate

"store of value" by necessity as it cant be transferred for shit.

lol litecoin is dead! charlie lee sold all his ltc!

The prices BTC are being sold at are not at market value. This forces the market value to dip as long as those offers remain in the "unsold" state.

Just get Gdax and see for yourself. Someone is pushing the price down deliberately, my guess is to buy themselves more time for a massive buy in. Corporations and banks do this because they simply cannot invest large amounts in a whim- they need time so they effectively hold the price back until they are ready.

aaand here comes the dump

enjoy your bags lads

Yes. This has happened before and it always ends in tears.

>Hashing switches over the BCH
>price rises
>empty blocks mined
> difficulty increases
> hashing power floods back to BTC
>No BCH blocks mined for HOURS
>BCH price crashes

I love watching the tears which result from this. I have a feeling this time the crash will be spectacular.

WAKE ME UP

But Bitstamp's going up?

Just bought XVG for 600 sats while you mongoloids were chasing after pumps.

I warned you repeatedly.

anyone else think the really big whales (be that banks or single people) try to keep bch high so they offload their bch forked from their loads of btc, then with the money they earn from bch they buy btc for cheap?

Why is Bittrex down?

He sold them so he can tweet stuff without being accused of pumping the price for personal gain going forward.

Imagine of Satoshi dumped his bags. It's the founder stepping back so the currency can truly flourish without the massive bags of the owner being held over everyone's head.

up $400 in last 15 mins

>just bought a coin at 2x its value from yesterday, 6x its value from last week
... godspeed user

>still waiting on my BTC from Changelly 18 hours in
MOMMY HELP ME

It bounced off support again. Not nearly as high this time. It'll break under eventually

bittrex btc-bcc just dropped 15% in as many minutes

why the fuck is the $9500 on gdax and 4000 on coinbase

That price is from before they closed the order book. Actual trading doesn't start until 10 PST user.

>implying it won't be 20k by the end of the week

Buy now, lowest it'll be in a while

jewed

Yep.

Ive taken profit multiple times. 80% of what ive got is in btc. Will go down before I sell my precious btc

here far wherever we are

BTC going down to 11k.

Every time BTC had 3 fib extension it went down 50% to previous resistance. we had 1.6 fib extensions for Sep and Nov and BTC went down only 0.38 fib.

Now in December BTC again followed the same cycle it did during Mar- Jul , a 3 fib extension (~8000-19500). Back then it dropped to 1800.

If BTC is to follow the same trajectory its heading back to 11600.

In that case we haven't gone parabolic yet. Next year baby!

how much does changelly suck? looks hyper glossy so i assumed its basically coinbase-tier.

looks like marketing mostly to womyn?

Who else /ironhands/ here ?

Nobody remembers the eth “flippening”?

hail the king