How do I cash out without paying taxes?

How do I cash out without paying taxes?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/srFAtER
coinatmradar.com/bitcoin_atm/2197/bitcoin-atm-general-bytes-kufstein-handyboerse/
satoshibox.com/64x4b66inembkkaxk5jkaav6/details
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry leaf, Trudeau has designated all your gains to go to immigrant documentaries directed by women with pink hair.

>cashing out a measly 98k

taxes aren't taken directly you mong. You just don't pay come tax season. Enjoy prison though.

Use bitcoin ATMs. They have a limit of 2k€ per day here even though Im not sure how its possible to limit it to that amount. In any case just spend a vacation somewhere where theres an ATM and withdraw slowly but surely.

Also report back how well it works, cause I wanna know.

Aren't the fees retarded on those? Might as well get taxed thrn

I cashed out 100k to my bank and I didn't have to pay any taxes whatsoever. They just thought I had transferred from one of my other bank accounts.

where is "here" fellow euro friend?

SALT Lending gets around capital gains tax.

you are a moron
enjoy the ass rape later

Care to elaborate?

Stupid move, they won't contact you immediately.

The same way you avoid paying any other types of taxes

pay taxes. claim it as capital gains

I'll be out there somewhere on the Isle of Man with my millions when these niggas try to catch me

ask these wiseguys
discord.gg/srFAtER

Which exchange do you use CAD bro? I'm new to the crypto but to to currency trading. Anyway, coinbase has me at a 250 limit. How do I increase quick?

just pay your god damn taxes

right on

Yeah I don't think it works the way you think it does lul

Hey guys. I worked really hard to make 100k trading memes for a month. How do I keep my hard earned money?

so wait do you just pull the loan with the cash and then skip out? what happens if you don't pay up they just seize your crypto so it's a loophole? am i getting this right?

You'll get fucked over, son.

you have to file those come tax season you tard

I bet .5 BCH that his parents still get his W2 in the mail and file his income tax for him.

Just pay your taxes. If in America the republocans are about to pass a new tax plan where you pay less so say thanks to them

Move to Portugal

>Might as well get taxed thrn
And also your money will be clean and you'll be able to sleep well.

Veeky Forums is full of manchildren

IRS is coming at you. Enjoy!

Until the day you can fight and defeat the LEO and military of your country, you will have to pay taxes.

They have lots of guns. You might be able to carry 1 at a time.

Transfer all to a TenX wallet. Cash out at some regular ATM in a foreign country

There is no taxes on silver bullion in canada cant he just cash out to silvet?

They can try.

Would that actually work?

Just do what I'm going to do. Don't do anything until you get a letter telling you to pay.

No.

Just pay your tax. It sucks dick yes but so does the IRS and paying back what you kept from them with DAILY FUCKING COMPOUNDING INTEREST FUCKING JEWS

Yes.

Not sure what coins you invested in, but good job at doubling your money over such a short period.

How can they catch you in an audit anyways? monitoring bank accounts? large purchases like a lambo or a house?

Put it all into NEO and live off GAS dividends

Yes.

IRS isn't behind TenX yet. If you wanna be super safe I'd submit fake documents to TenX though

I'm surely laughing.

Crypto is shit. I'm pretty sure the majority of gains made don't even translate to a decent hourly wage. What's the end game here? Is anyone gaining dividends on their wallets?
>Be Satoshi
>Hey guys mine my new coin
>You're better off just buying it though, electricity LMAOXDXDXDXD
>What do you mean my idea only works if you give me money????

I made in a week as much as I make in a year with my wagecuck job

There isnt one here in munich but the closest one to me is in kufstein just after the border to austria.
I just checked the website and its 4.2% fees (compared to what, 30 or 40 in tax) but the unregistred limit is actually only 500, but again I dont know how they would know if I just split up the operation into multiple 500€ withdrawals...

Check this site for more details:
coinatmradar.com/bitcoin_atm/2197/bitcoin-atm-general-bytes-kufstein-handyboerse/

That could be awesome. I hope you did. Do you have these profits in tangible materials or a fiat bank account?

Honestly maybe it's worth just paying the taxes (it's bullshit i know) but it's money off fuckin memes.

I have them on my TenX wallet, so yeah, accessible at any time in Fiat value

TenX is based on VISA, and all transactions are handed out by VISA to your local tax/finance agency

you might have money but youre a nobody to the irs

You fucked up desu

Leaf here. No way to do it, as far as I know. Trudeau's got that shit locked down. No matter how smart you are, mommy government will rob you and give it to parasites.

Pay up, sonny.

Do you still have to file tax every season in the US even if you don't cash out?

>being this stupid
>"big brudder duhhh where do I report my doge gainz??"

Even if the charge was 8% (which is crazy high for ATM fees) who the hell pays 8% tax?

Think of everything you want to buy. Instead of cashing out to USD first, buy it directly with crypto or a crypto card. Repeat forever

Maybe

Good luck finding things to buy with 100k...

???

Holy fucking shit I am laffin
>Hello user, congratulations on bringing your account above the red for a moment. We've taken the liberty of charging you a capital gains tax since we see your funds are coming from coinbase :^)
People think the world works like this

I dont think he ever dealt with banks and just larping

>The Canada Revenue Agency announced that it is focusing on electronic funds transfers (EFT)
>banks, credit unions, crown corporations that accept deposits, financial service cooperatives and other financial intermediaries have to report to the CRA any incoming and outgoing EFTs of $10,000 or more.

anything above $10,000 has to be explained or taxed

just move to some tax paradise and cash out then

This all sounds great. Does a crypto card not require identifying information? Are there myriad merchants accepting payment in crypto?
>Make a ton of btc
>Pay for lambo with btc
Things are often not that straightforward it sounds too good.

just fucking pay taxes you mong

you only pay on the profits, just cut the govt a 10,000 check and they won't give a fuck.

just use monero faggit

cashing out has nothing to do with whether or not you pay taxes, do you think stock-traders cash out every day? You pay taxes on your earnings - you report the profit you've made and pay taxes on that, buying gold/cars on ebay or whatever you choose doesn't make you immune to taxation.

Well TenX is accepted anywhere where VISA is accepted. The vendor doesn't get BTC but it's converted in real time and with no fees

"Hello welcome to kawasaki" "hello can i buy this motorcycle with internet money" Yeah i don't think so. Here's a better one "hi welcome to the gunshop" "hi can i pay for this AK with internet money"

TenX is a whale/btc brokerage, they leverage their arrangement/relationship with visa to buy your btc for fiat. Visa has to get something out of it, fees?

It works like any credit card.
Visa gets money from Vendors who accept Visa.

>tfw cashed out 9k with etransfers on localmoneros

lol

See this
satoshibox.com/64x4b66inembkkaxk5jkaav6/details

While I do believe taxation is theft, not paying taxes is how they got Capone. Just pay them. Otherwise pic related.

this, fucking cuckdeau
the only thing worse than canadian women and weather is canadian politicians

just wait until you go through customs

You don't pay taxes on stocks unless you sell them or receive a dividend. You can't trade a share of Apple for food or items without cashing out first, it's not a currency.
Crypto you can literally trade for other items if people will accept it, there's no USD involved.

Go to countries with government that doesn't recognise cryptocurrencies, like Malaysia or Singapore, cash out, apply for permanent residency and retire.

Sell BTC via LocalBitcoins, take cash.