discord.gg/srFAtER
soundcloud.com/thecryptocast/ep8-btc-vs-bcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shillthread #54454

WOAH LOOK AT IT GO!

sold my bitcoin cash for eth when it was 1200

XVG
the real flippening

coinbase opens in 30 minutes for trading in anticipation we cleared 4k and our leader roger will be on the evening news telling the world the good news

Fucking shit when will this end, making money was never so easy

5k tonight

Holdin 4k here playa

Pls be true, switched to BCH at 3.5k hope I'm gonna make it

just fell below 4000 dollars.

oh boy.

Are you from Australia?

BCH is a scam and you will lose everything in it.
Remember there is only one king.

why is it a scam

Coinbase hasn't opened the trading yet...., The shitstorm is coming. It will be insane

Bitcoin cash will be 10k within 24 hours. Screenshot this

Elaborate on this scam thing, isn't it just a fork of BTC with lower fees and faster tx ?

It will dip like fuck, I hope I'll catch the dump

except it's on GDAX noe, imagine all the normie money pushing it up.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets

It already trading at a stead 5k+ on some markets, it's going to keep flying to the moon

Hail to the new king

Because it hurt his feelings.

thanks for the discount BTC bcash bros

See you at $25k

Its as much as "scam" as bitcoin is "king"

we the people dont like $25 traction fees.
bash the peoples coin!

and im still locked out of my cuckbase account. this shit isnt funny anymore.

Yes, but it doesn't have the lightning network and the devs themselves on Bitcoin Cash are fucking retards compared to the core devs.

The whole thing has been a power play from Roger Ver and nothing more. It's scary how effective it has been though.

So do I hold past the point when trading is enabled on fagdax? I don't feel too good about it

>tfw dumped by BCH when it forked for $500

;)

It's only worth $1,633 without all the pumping

ride out the storm in comfort knowing coretards are going broke
discord.gg/srFAtER

it's not a pump. it's growth. coinbase is opening the floodgates to the normies. shits about to get real corecuck.

jesus christ binance is fucking crashing because of this

44k btc volume

NO NOT NOW

What's stopping bcash from adding lightning network?

DUMPING

dead

just a reminder that when Btrash dumps
it dumps hardddddd
and you lose your shirt

be careful trading it now
the whales are in the water and they will fuck up your day.

you've been warned. Bcash is controlled by a few psychopaths that have fucked over so many people last month and they're doing it again now.

irrespective of CB listing this contentious fork. don't listen to a word they're saying. it's not better than Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is King! make some money if you can swing trade BCash but don't get greedy this shit crashes extremely hard
sell at 10 - 12% gain intervals.

stay loyal to the king. Btrash is a phony chinese fork. LN coming soon and it will blow btrash out of the water

Told you. Didn't hold.

>implying based REAL satoshi wont come up with something way better than Lightning for Layer 2

ALSO: I TOLD YOU ALL DAY

ALL DAY I TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS

I SPENT 10 HOURS TELLING Veeky Forums TO BUY

GET FUCKED COREKEKS

BTFO

ITS DUMPPPING RUNNNN

Correcting.

>le corecucks
nothing makes me cringe harder. i hope i meet someone irl that says it so i can bash their skull in

soundcloud.com/thecryptocast/ep8-btc-vs-bcc

SATOSHI IS GOING TO DUMP HIS BCH, ABORT MISSION I REPEAT ABORT MISSION

It's worth about $350 without pumping. Each pump has come before the market has found its natural price floor. They dare not let it fall to its natural bottom.

Correcting?

As if we're not monitoring the order book and watching 50 BTCs pumping the bids. and the second the bottom falls the entire order book crashes

anyone reading this, know that there are a ton of Btrash trolls invading this board to manipulate you.
don't listen to them
it'll dump even harder when it hits CB

why? because people want to buy BTC and invest in ALTS!!!

>nothing makes me cringe harder. i hope i meet someone irl that says it so i can bash their skull in
As expected from a corecuck ...

>!!!!
>normie

Holy shit those BCH sell walls on GDAX. SUCK IT FAGGOTS

Normies is exactly the reason why I bought BCH last night.

I don't give a fuck about the BTC vs BCH narrative. I don't give a fuck about your dramas and politics. I don't give a fuck about your "muh store of value" "muh BTC transaction is expensive".

I'm in crypto to make money, not to fight for someone else's ideologies.

Tens of millions of normies on Coinbase will buy BCH just because it's on Coinbase. It's that simple. And you should be grateful to be able to buy BCH at $3k or $4k because this shit will skyrocket to at least $10k in a month.

Remember, Christmas is only 5 days away.

Dumping.

WHY WONT COINBASE LET ME BUY RRREEEEEEE

>I'm in crypto to make money, not to fight for someone else's ideologies.

Yup. This.

is bcash going to go up?

Debating selling off my RCN for it right now and selling off after 5-10% gains.

you think you're special calling someone else a normie?

you cavedweller
go break your fast on some cheetos and mountain dew you lice infested acne ridden social outcast

look how it's dumping VIOLENTLY !!!!

EVERYONE OUT HERE STAY FROSTY
this will not end well for btrash

i have faith in the Bitcoin developers. They destroyed the last attempt to "flip" and they'll do it again because Btrash is a chinese scam

It won't let me buy it says it's in post only mode what the fuc

We literally had this happen a month ago. People just never learn.

Enjoy your bags.

Ok so trading on gdax starts in 50 minutes, will it dump even more and then bounce up?

So what happens when exchanges start pairing to BCH?

There will be literally no use for BTC then, nobody will want to move it around due to expenses when BCH is a fraction of the cost and much faster.

LET ME FUCKING SELL coinbase is so shit

I already made 25% gains on when it went up. Greedy fucks will get dumped on hard. So imma watch this shitstorm from te sidelines.

Goodluck all!!

it's literally an over bloated knock off

people will sell this shit in favor of BTC

you okay user?

ETH pumping too... bitcoin down! MEDIC!!!

fuck i bought at .24 thinking it would rebound

am i a brainlet

Can someone give me a definitive answer on when I can buy so I can know when to go to the bathroom break at my work please?

Do you know what 50 minutes means?

Youll be fine user. This is going to 5k USD tonight

because it's severely manipulated

check out the top addresses they know like 90% of the supply

that's not something i want to hold

and Roger Ver is a very unethical piece of shit that will rape your wallet

Only BTC fanatics and fools who will immediately dump their FREE BCH.

People with some common sense will at least hold their free BCH for some months because they know its $ price will increase.

Do I have to repeat this again? BCH is now on the motherfucking Coinbase. An exchange with tens of millions new normies who have zero idea about BCH, its tech, Ver etc. They only think in fiat.

This situation has no precedent, so your argument that "this will be another failed flippening" is invalid.

No

>Its on coinbase and people are too stupid to distinguish between "bitcoin" and "bitcoin cash"

"Hey guys I have the 2nd most popular search engine by registering gooogle.com"

reddit shills are getting butthurt as fuck over this.

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

I actually feel bad for Core supporters.

Dont they realise BCH has support from:
- Biggest miners
- Biggest businesses
- Biggest BTC Holders

You literally cant win with BTC unless Core magically solves scaling next week.
Sure you can bubble some more but BitcoinSegwit as a project, Currency, Store of value is fucked for 2018

Arent you in this to make money? Fuck ideology and get in on this guaranteed moneymaker

He's not wrong.

the whole crypto industry is scammy, though.

Why else are we here?

>corecuks resolving to violence like the niggers they are
how suprising

Bazinga coin shills need to fucking die

AHAHAH thanks for reminder. Gonna collect some salt on reddit

Thing people need to understand is normies drive the market now. its not a bunch of HODL at any cost types. Normies see a new name they think is catchy, they buy it. Also in the mind of a normie, all coins on coinbase go up.

>tfw bcash wont stick as a name but corecuck will

Dumb people don't realize that attachment is the root of all suffering. BTC's growth potential will be limited by futures trading, while BCH has more upwards mobility. Basically, all the moon money that should be taking BTC to 50k will flow into BCH instead. I hate Jihan annd Ver, but I'll gladly take idiot's satoshis.

this.

Corecuks dont realize it doesnt matter anymore how much they censor their own little echochambers

"mah whales" is literally a boogeyman

sure, whales are gentle giants who never disturb the market

>guaranteed
It's not though. Nothing in this market is.

You are pretty full of shit.
>Manipulated
Erm, ok.
>90% is owned by overlords.
Well no it was split across to people who held BTC at a 1:1 ratio. You are talking bollocks.
>Roger Ver will rape me
So you are saying the guy that wants my coin to succeed the most is my enemy or yours?

>Thing people need to understand is normies drive the market now. its not a bunch of HODL at any cost types. Normies see a new name they think is catchy, they buy it. Also in the mind of a normie, all coins on coinbase go up.

I dunno man, normies have google. Im pretty new and I wouldnt buy SHIT without looking into it. THey arent zombies.

Uhh, someone please tell me that I am not crazy, but I am pretty sure I saw Bitcoin Cash at around 8K and my friend said he saw it at around 9K. Yet Coinbase and others suggest that this was never the case. Please tell me that I'm not going crazy. I saw it with my own eyes.

it was never 8k or 9k. Just a ruse.

That actually happened but it was because Coinbase/GDAX surprised everyone by making trading live without letting liquidity build. That's why they're doing post-only for an hour now before letting trading commence, which is what they should have done in the first place.

You can still see the $9500 USD price on the bcash ticker on GDAX right now, which is probably tricking enough normies into keeping the price out of the toilet for the next 25 minutes.

But you did see it, right? It was just a mistake?

It's correct
If you don't believe you can also just login into GDAX and see for yourself
You don't need to have a verified account to watch it

yeah it was a big mistake alright.

sorry dude

Is this why BTC started going up again?

The price was $9500 from the 10 trades that got through before they locked it down. No one was actually paying $9500 for a significant amount of BCH. The trades that were made were for 0.1 or 0.01 BCH.