Fuck BTC and Bcash dick measuring contest, it's time to have fun

Fuck BTC and Bcash dick measuring contest, it's time to have fun.
funfair.io/company-update-december-2017/

>dat Q1 goals

Other urls found in this thread:

funfair.io/company-update-december-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=1mB0tP1I-14
discord.gg/srFAtER
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Furthermore, our treasury is in very good health and over the past month we have streamlined our holdings. We converted our remaining Bitcoin holdings into a rising market and currently hold 85,000 ETH and 4.45BN FUN, with a year’s worth of fiat currency to cover our operating expense.

Guaranteed survivability of FUN in the future crypto market.

So excited for this. I'm unironically holding 100k+.

>funfair.io/company-update-december-2017/

>Engaging with 3rd party game developers, publishing API documentation and sample games and contracts.

1$ easy.

They seem smart. They have a real solid buisness foundation. Out of all the alts I think this one will be top 3.

11k Fun and still accumulating.

Fuck. Feel the FOMO itch starting. Can't buy anything until I can get to my hardware wallet at home after work today. Please anons TELL ME I HAVE TIME. Going to finally stop sleeping on FUN and jump in.

How much FUN do I need to have to make it anons?

The white paper articulates a $0.50 per token goal. Is this conservative? Is it realistic to exceed that price; $1? $5?

If the token is used an atomic unit in its gambling system it can't go much higher than that.

My friend under .10 cents everything is still golden. This isnt some pnd, or daytrade coin. Be prepared to hold at least a year for max gains.

P O K E R S T A R S

youtube.com/watch?v=1mB0tP1I-14

Nice, thanks user.
I haven't been following FUN's market at all, but I'm definitely aware of how solid the project is. One of the few alts I usually only ever seen discussed in a good light, and if I'm not mistaken the tech behind is actually really awesome (I need to go read the whitepaper, only skimmed it a couple weeks ago).

Been wanting to get in on it, gambling is a ripe sector for crypto to come in and do well I think, initially wanted to wait and see if DICE was going to be any sort of FUN competition (which it doesn't appear to be the case at all, lol). Then only laziness and bags kept me from buying into FUN. Not going to let that happen today I want to have some FUN, actually specifically cleared shitcoins out just last week hoping FUN would be at a good entry point (and to pick up another random shitcoin).

i have 8k fun will i make it?

I think it could easily go to $1 in a year or two, but it'll depend on the level of adoption FunFair receives. Crypto as a whole is continually growing and so is online gambling. FunFair tokens are divisible by 8 decimals so it's not an issue if FUN tokens increase in value substantially.

This image is under copyright protection of "Deluded Linkies Inc" and "Linkie Pepe Baller" until December 2018. Please refrain from using that image again in non-link related threads.

I want more fun, should I sell my link, req, or iota for FUN?

Fuck this shitcoin. Should've just sold at .06 and moved on with my life. Now it's almost as low as when I bought it

IOTA and if you want to go balls deep sell the LINK too. REQ at least has a chance of performing mooning before EOY.

I sold at 0.06 and bought back now :)

Anyone worried about Litecoin? I'm thinking about dumping some of that into here. I know FUN will be solid long term gains.

measure iqs here
discord.gg/srFAtER

This is a long-term hold coin, you should have known that going in. The people who get in at this price are going to be very happy in 2018