What are your thoughts on $VEN/Vechain

i am starting to believe this was all just a big scam to lure idiots into it, the china national agreement seems fake also, not a single chinese news site reported it?
Thoughts?

i think youre right. i bet the chinese just fabricated the story of the whole "smart city". the team also seems really sketchy...

>no whitepaper
>sketchy team
>everytime I ask why this coin is good, shills only say "muh chinese gubmnt partnership"
Yeah, definitely a scam coin

shilled their own shitcoin. uses batteries to power itself, is expensive and unreliable sensors.
business to business they cater for - businesses dont want expensive sensors. this will live on hype alone since suppoman got his sheep into it. but adoption is the key and this will not be MASS adopted. SNAP SHOT THIS

What are you talking about, everybody knew that they only had an agreemant with a larger vinve merchant in one of chinas provinces.
Do you people only get your news from Veeky Forums shills?

The people on subreddit and telegram keep talking about "oh itzz the whales, it will go up tomorrow, no day after tomorrow, no december 21 when masternode happens, whales will leave for 250k" boom masternode happened and price is still dropping, this is just going to drop further, now those same advertisers are calling it in january, just fucking lol... january... later it will be february, this isn't about weak hands but something that is turning into a blatantly obvious scam.

most of all, those people who promote this shit coin are just new posters, first post = vechain subreddit or 1-5 posts in other subreddits and majority of them in vechain, paid shills etc?

Obvious Chinese cashgrab scam.

this coin will 3x value in the next quarter

2/10 fud...

more like 10x

Lol at this bullshit, no one holds a worthless coin that won't budge one bit when other coins are moving upwards at great speed, everyone who even jumped on the vechain wagon was here for a get rich quick and get out not for "hodling"

retard

because bitcoin is dumping. how fucking new and braindead are you retard

shit went up over a $1 in less than a week.

Boi do you even know how to search, there are lots of chinese articels about vechain

post one here for proof then

yet somehow miraculously xvg,iota etc seem to be climbing huh?

i take it you have hands of jelly user

唯链 copy that and search on google news you brainlet

dodaly a escum
jus as aid sai guen OMG wa 5 usd

Kühne + Nagel partnership, they want to use vens product.
Do you know how big this alone is?

bump

funny how when i called that faggot out on why iota and xvg seemed to rise when he mentioned "oh muh alts are fallz becuz war of btc n bcc" annd he doesn't even respond back

IOTA and XVG have been shilled for a long time on normie mediums and are on a number of major exchanges. Ven is on scammy Binance only, and has only began being shilled a few days ago,you dumb fuck!

mark my words, this coin is going to drop to under a dollar before the end of 2017, it will only reach $10 by the end of 2018 which is a shit gain, i am notr even joking ,just look at the sell walls that keep on reappearing at a lower satoshi price so that price keeps on dropping.

The second compound is Guiyang. Look at the date.

It's a scam.

Are you braindead?

What am I missing?

Come on man, enlighten me. I want to hear more about your scamcoin

>Choyneez gubrment u guise
>Mooning any day now

Vechain has a real use case, with already a working product. This coin has the most potential for massive adoption. And already has a shit load of partners.

I met the team in China they are the real deal.

said every scam coin in history...

Rule #1 in investing: NEVER TRUST THE CHINKS

My dad is the Chinese president Mao Kung-Pao and he says you're full of shit.

Gl investing in shit coins with no use case and zero potention