Have fun with your imaginary money morons

Have fun with your imaginary money morons

all money is imaginary retard

you really think a piece of paper the government made or a hunk of metal from the earth actually has value?

>hunk of metal from the earth actually has value?
Yes

I've got both loser

enjoy your tungsten

>Nocoiner mad at his 1x gains on gold when he knows he could make 1000x in cyrptos

gold unironically looking very strong today

fucking nimrod have fun holding your rocks

Gold is important for elections tho

Have fun holding nothing

I'm hard

I'm so glad I didn't waste all my fucking money playing around with this retarded BTC shit.

I was literally about to dump $300 into BTC 2 days ago, but my deep gut instinct told me to fuck off

You do realize that computer you're replying to that fag with has gold in it....right?

That's because ppl are using bitcoin to buy gold from jmbuillion or ampex so I can use my fake money profits to buy gold haha dumb dumb

>tungsten
is actually more valuable than some retarded digital fugazi

have fun holding your gold plated bags you fucking idiot

>ITT: crypto retards don't understand that gold has immense utility in the electronics industry and is probably inside the fucking computer they're using right this very moment

Not to mention jewelry. If you think your digital fugazi is a better investment than an element that has been considered precious and highly sought after for FUCKING MILLENIA, then you are basically retarded and deserve to lose all your money in the impending market collapse.

This guy, this guy gets it.

Just to shut your dumbass up

>shiny rocks over cryptographically proof money
No thanks

No. He's factually incorrect. Gold has industrial uses. It's not just a pretty metal.

>HI SO YOU ACCEPT LINK? ITS AN INTERNET COIN!!
>mfw

gold and other metals have many uses

You didn't buy it tho. They'll just take your bitcoin and never give you the gold.

>gold
>rock
lmao

>immense utility
haha goldbugs are really that delusional

the ACTUAL industrial usage of gold is 9 fucking percent and dropping as better materials get discovered like nano tubes

HALF is shitty jewelry and a THIRD is speculation by investors

let THAT sink in a fucking third of the whole bloated gold market value is just speculative and another half is a meme that only works through its high value that is built upon this fragile useage of 9 fucking percent

blockchain technology SHITS on your useess metal even if bitcoin is just as useless as your shitty piece of crap

oh, now I see it was bait all along
There can't be 2 retards in the same thread who think gold is a rock

Lol gold just went up 6 points

Your time is over grandpa. Gold is worthless compared to crypto currency

this. i tried last week and they stole a whole bitcorn from me

If gold was valued only for its industrial applications, it would be worth less than a tenth of what it currently is.

>malleable, ductile, conductive, doesn't tarnish
>not valuable
Shiggy diggy my cryptoniggy

>jack of all trades metal
>valuable
The delusion is real

cont because its too funny and goldbugs are pathetic

AI will actually advance modern medicine that far in the next decades that gold will NOT BE NEEDED ANYMORE IN ONE OF ITS MAJOR MARKETS

mining will advance that far from astoreroid mining and beeing able to dig deeper into the earth itself that the gold supply will rise substantially over the next 100 years

GOLD IS FINISHED

>speculating on astroid mining
Yeah maybe your great grandkids will benefit from that
Are you going to invest in NASA or what?

>AI
>asteroid mining
This better be bait

keep beeing delusional and deny it goldbug but your worthless piece of shit will soon reach its real value as markets change and nobody wants your shit anymore we are talking a drop over the next decades and gold beeing phased out over the next 100 years max

stay in gold please people like you who dont see the signs of time are worthless and should stay worthless

Woah nice strawman. I never said I was muh gold bug. Care to comment on my actual question?

>hurr technology hasnt improved exponentially over the last decades

even if you think back a measly 10 fucking years life was damn fucking different back then and you wanna tell me there will be no advancements made in the next decades while every fucking trend says otherwise

gold has no value to the industry anymore soon enough and thee measly 9% industrial use will shrink to lower than 1%

retards like you haha

>hurr durr so lets buy into asteroid mining and AI shit that doesn't exist yet
Loling at your life

This imaginary money paid the house I'm living in, so yeah, I'm having fun.

i answered your question but you wanted a black and white answer which retards always want the truth is gold will not increase in value substantially anymore and will spiral downwards as time goes on

gold is a fucking bubble if you cant see that im sorry

LARP

>hur i concentrate on the technolgies that are a bit more far because i actually dont have any arguments against the advancements that will be right around the corner

i knew you would stick to them both because retards like you cant actually argue against the fact that gold is beeing phased out

how fast doesnt even matter a slow bleed to death will actually be more enjoyable for me to watch you genetic trash suffer

comment on the 9% industrial usage and third speculation value you little bitch i dare you haha

So do these blockchains you faggot

now by the dip lad your gut instinct was telling you to wait two days to get a cheaper price

>gold is a fucking bubble if you cant see that im sorry
Hmm. Debatable.

>half market is vanity and a third speculation and 9% utility which is shrinking

and they say arkies are delusional

another fun fact central banks hold 19% of the circulating gold

who here would buy a fucking shitcoin with bleak future and a 19% controlled by whales who can dump whenever they feel like it?

Over a 30 year period gold price has increased 4 fold.

I've bought 3oz already with btc profits so pretty much free gold win for me

you faggots realize that industrial use wouldn't justify even 1/10 of the current price of gold?

i may be missing something but has gold not been an incredibly effective store of value for literally thousands of years?

>it goes up so it must go up forever durr
you sound like a core cuck

i gave you the facts future aint looking bright for goldbugs better jump ship before hating yourself

or continue bending reality to fit your comfort zone and suffer silently we aint having sympathy here with old finance rats

the sooner wall street rats and people like soros rot in the ground the better

Gold is the key to immortality

So which is it? lol
It's an insane amount of money you're trusting them with.

have fun "storing your value" when the speculative supply just keeps increasing as usage shrinks and mining increases

wow nocoiners are on suicide watch, jealous of our gains faggot?

gold is the key to yellow piss

1x is way too much for them boomers

I am, just put a nice big down payment on my brand new house thanks to my internet monies. Stay salty filthy nocoiner

>make 1000x gains
>lose 2000x gains within a day

yea ok have fun playing with your little computer money

Gold 3x overpriced now

I don't understand your question. I'm just riding the wave cashing in just case the regulations do get strict then I have gold which is a tangible item worth something to the ppl theres alot of hatter's out there I'm jus along for the train ride

Unless you actually keep your gold in your basement, the gold you """own""" is just some number in a bank spreadsheet.

>Gold 3x overpriced now

You cannot be this stupid - but let's find out, explain to me what you think that graph means boo?

gold will lose you money over the next decades while cheap land will make you filthy rich looking at the projected population growth

Only as much as the electronics and jewelery industry need, which is pathetic.

99% of golds value is speculative.

Still more than your fake money