Our day will come again. BCH can have their month but we'll have 2018

Are you kidding? LTC won December. We went from $90 to $300

HOW LOW IS IT GONNA GO ?

>when the coin creator cashes out and you help him keep the price around ath

what
ltc won the entire year
It was the biggest gainer vs eth and btc

If it hits 20 bux a pop I'm all in babe

Transfers from GDAX to Bittrex slow for anyone? I am at 30mins wait so far.

Not my business if people want to miss out on the run to 1500 a week from Sunday

I only got in during the summer. But I think 2018 is gonna be fucking lit

went in at 140
i got nothing to lose!

I'm hodling.

>got in at 370

J-just hodl pls

Literally same

I’m freaking out I got 20 of these shits and all my irl friends profiting off bch

MAKE IT STOP

Your first mistake was buying into the FOMO
Your second mistake will be selling the LTC you bought during the FOMO
Your third mistake will be buying BCH during the FOMO
rinse and repeat

Can't people see the truth?

Charlie Lee is the ACTUAL bitcoin Jesus.

Anticipates scaling issues years ahead of time, creates near-clone that solves these problems in advance.

Feels it is unethical to profit too much from promoting IDEAS (scalable P2P currency) he believes in. Sells all of it, donates most to charity.

Makes litecoin the ultimate crypto as a service to humanity, at no profit to himself.

HE SODL'ED FOR YOUR SINS.

took advantage of the shitshow yesterday to buy more LTC at 285, and more ETH at 775.

Sitting happy today.

>HE SODL'ED FOR YOUR SINS.
Litecoin's Buddha

Please no, sell, sell sell.

I want to buy a summer home and I can't afford to load up my bags with it still being over 300.

pretty much.

People don't realize how epic this is.

Seriously, you have posted this like 4 times today, what do you know that we don't... also i can see lite coin being $700 by the end of the year, but 1500?!?!

Amazon + LTC.
See you on the moon senpai

Apparently facebook messenger is going to use litecoin for payments as well.

$1000 would be a conservative price in that case, although this is just a rumor.

Where did you hear about amazon?

link?

also, the rocket has been fueling for since the last pump, volume is ramping up and people aren't selling, thats why i can see $700, i would littrally cum in my pants if it hits 1500.

I am just shilling for the coin lol. But Charlie Lee has connections in Silicon Valley and I am willing to bet that LTC gets accepted by a huge retail tech firm at some point in the future. This is all part of Charlies vision

Not even the creator would hold this copy+paste shitcoin.

If that was a possibility he wouldn't have dumped on your dumb ass.

I do work very closely to the CBOE and CME, not directly though. And I have heard talks about ETH/LTC futures in 2018. This is very possible

I agree completely.

coindesk.com/facebook-messenger-chief-joins-coinbases-board-of-directors/

Which coin has

1) A connected, trustworthy person running it? LTC
2) Extremely fast and low fees? LTC
3) Compatible with bitcoin core, including atomic swaps? LTC

Just a hunch, but if I were going to add any "blue chip" coin to facebook messenger, it would definitely be LTC. If/when this announcement came out, it would be the moonshot to end all moonshots. We are talking $2500 LTC in hours.

If either of these are true, which I highly doubt it would be huge.

If this seriously fucking happens, I'll finally have enough money to leave my toxic and abusive household and get a trip to Japan. I've been holding these 5 little LTCs since June, margin traded them since they were just two.
Show us the lite!

This alone is enough for me to just hodl for at least the next year. What we can see is that litecoin is growing at nearly 10 times the speed of bitcoin, so even at current trends it is highly likely we see +$1000 next year.

Fuck it, I'm hodling. I'll be either be part of the biggest story of altruism in our lifetime or the biggest scam.

That would be BCH(being a scam)

Either way, I'm not buying that shit. I'd rather be a nocoin fiatcuck faggot than support Ver.

I'll have enough money to pay off my student loans and buy a new car :). Best of luck to you user.

REGRESSIVE LEFT LOGIC
muh russian election hacked bch on coinbase you guys print the cnn headlines

Did you see what Charlie Lee posted on twitter for his roadmap of litecoin 2018?

Even if major merchant adoption does not happen (and I bet real money that it will), LTC would conservatively double again. If Facebook and Amazon endorse it.....get ready for the most epic moonshot, ever.

>ltc will double

Can you stop lying to people.

Charlie Lee said he thinksmit will drop 90%.

Why would he work on the coin for free when he has no coins left?

was this fucking photoshopped or not

I bought 1 ltc when it was $50 and sold it to buy more btc, not sure if regret.

You are going to Japan with only $LTC 5, user?

I’m not the one trying to pump you shitcoins.

Everyone knows the truth about them.

99% are trash. They’re just trying to sell you something that’s worthless.

mobile.twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/940353265585160192

Bought at $330, Holding.

Fuck this shit, the times it went from $315 to $300. I should've shorted, bought and be done with it. Would've made my losses plus enough for a happy meal.

It wasn't...
twitter.com/satoshilite/status/940353265585160192?lang=en

Charlie Lee should stay the fuck off Twitter imo

Ltc is a good coino, I ain't going no where.

i didn't see it, do you have a link?

I suspect it will be 700 before the end of the year picture it.

Christmas holidays
>Hi jimmy whats that, bitcoin?
>its earned you how much money?
>holyShit.jpeg
>where can i get some?
>cuckbase?
>Fuck thats expesive...
>etherium? is that a coin?... thats pretty expensive
>whats this, litecoin?
>thats much cheaper.
>i'll buy one
repeat a million times...

we're going to the moon this year, but if what you say comes to pass, we're going to the moons of Saturn

>captcha confirms

No he did not.

He has a cuck mindset where feels guilty about 1) Getting rich himself and 2) people losing money speculating on his creation.

So he FUDs his own coin regularly so he can feel good. He also donated most of his LTC to charity for this reason.

wrong pic

twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/943462596929208320

"B-but he's leaving!!"

I respect him now.

so?

He said he sold LTC and donated LTC. He didn’t say he sold most of them to charity.

Correct, he DONATED them to charity.

He is a typical guilt ridden liberal , make money but humble brag

> One huge unexpected surprise.

What did he mean by this?

He is like Trump in a way

REREAD WHAT HE ACTUALLY SAID.

“I have sold and donated all my LTC”
I HAVE SOLD LTC
I HAVE DONATED LTC

THE SUM OF BOTH IS ALL

Why would anyone hold this garbage? It's just a copy of Segwit Coin. Pros are holding BCH and XMR.

Either facebook or amazon is going announce adoption in the next few weeks.

Either that, or MAST: medium.com/the-litecoin-school-of-crypto/my-quick-guide-to-mast-8d572799581

In either case, a moonshot is coming. Don't believe me? I don't care.

> Don't believe me? I don't care.
Same team bro. I doubled my hodlings last night.

and it seems he did it without effecting the market, which is fantastic because it shows the inherent demand in litecoin, i like Charlie.

Serious question.
Why would you guys hold LTC over XMR?
LTC is slightly cheaper and faster to send but it's got nothing on Monero, or what don't I see?

>charlie fucking lee would sell all his ltc bags if he thought any big deals with big corporations were nigh
Don't waste our time you pajeet scammers. You fomo bought at ath now deal with it.

LTC is literally accepted nowhere and you expect the largest giants on the internet to adopted it before anyone or any other crypto. You have to be fucking dumb as a goddamn rock.

How many coins are you HODLing, user? I have seen you posting on every single LTC thread here, lol

>muh ver

Bought the dip at 280... up even more now.

There is more access to litecoin for normies. Normies is where the big money is at.

>CME
Daily CME Futures contract for Bitcoin only worth $64M so far, not moving too much needle there, user

Nice, just sold 100k

Okay, which one would YOU accept, and why?

But normiebase added ltc. It pumped like I pump my dick before going to sleep only that this ltc pump was a one off. It can't get added again.
XMR has incredible tech. LTC is a more efficient btc clone

BCH, XMR, or ETH.

>People don't realize how epic this is
The fact that he warned people for the imminent bear market. I'm sold.
I don't trust people who says BTC is going to worth $1M by 2020

BCH is now on coinbase as of today.

>which one
Crypto-Kitty. Everyone knows anything cats are high on demand

>tfw bought at 340 and 320 and then find out charlie isn't holding

I wanted to just play around with the money I spent and am fine losing it, but damn it feels like I bought in at the worst time

And you answered why it has a higher upside in your comment.

>LTC is a more efficient btc clone

On a normie platform that monero will not be put on. if monero is put onto normiebase then i would change my mind but i don't see that happening.

Lets not beat around the bush here ALL cryptos that have decent tech and not a shit coin are only going one way, i suspect that the upside to litecoin far outways any other coin, give or take an OMG/ EOS. LTC is being horded right now, you can tell with how it quckly looses 30$ then within just a few hours is back up 30$, this is exactly what it was doin when it was priced at $30-80 and volume is steadly ramping up each day. its about to pop, add in the christmas holidays and we could very well see a huge moon shot.

Charlie selling out doesn't really seem to have effected things all that much, the crash could be a lot worse. Going to hodl and see where this goes.

If XMR goes on Coinbase, that is a signal to dump XMR.

FOMO?

Only for ideological reasons...

No. XMR advertises itself as private. Coinbase is anti-privacy. If Coinbase decides to list XMR, then XMR is not as private as is advertised. Non-ideological.

XMR will never be on coinbase.

Right. Just keep telling yourself that.

I only trust crypto that Wikileaks accept
BTC, LTC, ZCASH, XMR

Coinbase can report how much XMR you bought, nobody can actually prove how much you hold.

Fucking brainlets.

F.ucks
O.nly
M.ale
O.rifices

This is what a feast looks like. The demand for litecoin cannot be saited.

The Original creator of the coin dumped all of his holdings. ..

Sorry guys, that's a big problem. You can pretend all you want that its not. My guess is that BTC is getting LN setup so now LTC is useless.

Christmas holidays
>Hi CHAD whats that, bitcoin?
>its earned you how much money?
>holyShit.jpeg
>where can i get some?
>cuckbase?
>Fuck thats expesive...
>etherium? is that a coin?... thats pretty expensive
>whats this, litecoin?
>thats much cheaper
>what? the creator sold-out his coins?
>I'll stay away from crypto
repeat a million times...

Do not doubt litcoin jesus, heretic. He will bring us to the fortune land because he has a vision, one which he does not want to profit off. But become the next jesus/ghandi/etc..

i have 14LTC and i am not pretending its not a problem. charlie's autist genius is showing itself and its not re-assuring

kek,

>amuses normies will even look into charlie, let alone the what the actual coin does

user, they will see "coin" and buy because its cheaper, that is literally all they will look at. You are vastly over valuing a normie, they don't have autism like we do.

>Do not doubt litcoin jesus, heretic
HODLing $LTC 2,879 as of today. I don't doubt the LORDCoin