Are you also getting rich?

Are you also getting rich?

hold & accumulate!!!

I had strongest hands. SIA=new amazon

People laughed at me when I posted threads while it was at 50 sats and BTC was worth 1/4 of what it is now, but yeah, here we are now

Still early to get in imo

Nice coin but this current run is a coordinated pump and dump.

decentralized cloud service, open source = the future

I bought at 500 sats so fuck this shitcoin.

discord groups are pumping this, it's a shitcoin and you will crash and burn LMAO

> LMAO

What's the joke?

Unlike other coin development teams, they are application oriented; meaning this coin has actual use. They arent not running for kike investments, huge announcement and speculations. They want they ground with actual popularity by use of their applications.

>all those grammar mistaktes
Idk wtf wrong with me. Sorry for my pajeet grammer.

I’ve now passed my ath.

Strong hands...

My hands have transcended existence.

I too lost a lot of money early on from Sia but its never been because the dev team isn't fantastic or the product isn't useful. It was just too early of an entry.

Now seems like a much better time. The coin is now undervalued compared to back then.

This. I'm relatively a newfag (entered crypto late Oct) and I can tell that people lost money on coins like Sia and Link because they entered too early/on hype rather than waited for when the products start rolling out (but still early enough as to not fomo in).

source? can you explain, user?

Kek you could literally crash it with no surviros

Shoulda have bought more at 30. Knew it would rise

See

AAAAAA where the fuck do I sell this at? I don't trust Shittrex and I never bothered getting authed at Polo. HitBTC is my main platform but their wallet is down. FUUCK.

this coin has always been just a pump n dump coin.
I dont think it has ever risen by itself. At least thats how I remember it back then

You faggots are unbelievable with FUD. See you after you miss moon.