Uhhh guys

Uhhh guys

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/12/20/16800940/coinbase-bitcoin-cash-fork-insider-trading-probe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmfao coinbase is going to end the whole game

Fuck coinbase and any fool who uses them.

2nd rule of crypto

its over, dump it all

Get rekt

I'm pulling my shit out. What do you recommend?

Perfect, I hate that shitcoin, everything was fine with alts until bcash decided to fuck the market up

I wonder (((who))) controls the publishing that wants to paint coinbase in a bad light for supporting the bitcoin cash fork, the one they can't control with a 2nd layer?

Corecucks are evil redditors. This is why Everything should be hidden from reddit

>im waiting for it

Gemini

this isnt reddit you stupid shill.

BTG fucked it up. followed by B2X
Yes you can say bitcoin cash opened up the pandora box which led to the creation of these but still everything was fine before people started selling alts for free bitcoin gold

Gemini and Binance

theverge.com/2017/12/20/16800940/coinbase-bitcoin-cash-fork-insider-trading-probe

Bitch cash is over.
Too bad this is probably affect BTC though since normies will think they're the same thing

Good, BTC and all it's forks need to die before crypto can live.

yup, big confidence loss. People that trade in btc futures are pissed too.

Meanwhile, ETH stayed strong during all that bullshit. With ETH strong consistent gains recently, i'm considering it to be my main coin

roger ver fucked himself
AAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You morons, it's an INTERNAL probe. Coinbase didn't break any laws; just their own employee policies. This will be a blip on the radar.

The SEC/CFTC will surely look into the matter. Just as they looked in the ETH flash crash on coinbase in June. Don't worry.

it's not good optics in a market where confidence and perception is everything.

And just like in June, nothing will happen, except maybe coinbase refunding retards who willingly bought at 3x the market price.

Correction: on GDAX margin markets, not Coinbase directly.

>Bitch cash is over.

Meanwhile, in real life.........

And? Do you not remember the last BCH pump and dump?

He fucked up. Coinbase can get closed down for this

Yep, unconfirmed tx never went that high even though BCH had something like 70% mining power at some point. It's now at 17%.

If it reaches even 50% hash rate, BTC is kill.

Isn't Gemini like 7%?

DYOR, Jesus Christ. Want me to hold your hand while I buy you a chicken sandwich for lunch too?

Inb4 this is more payed FUD and its to have this shit swing down to 14k before mooning again seriously its so fucking obvious guys. buy BCH or BTC but either way we will be fine in a month from now. So many fucking new normies that ask every 10 seconds DUHH SHULD I SELL. WHEN YOU SELL LOW YOU LOSE YOU FUCKING IDIOT.