Insider Tip

Many of you will not believe me and that's probably for the better. But I have some pretty big news.
I work as a designer in San Francisco at a tech company. Yesterday I was having a friend of mine who works at Square review my work. We were screen sharing and he switched over to his screen to show me something.

He was working on a Bitcoin payment flow. Not only that. I also saw files for many other flows. I'm talking months of work on this. If you think normies are getting into Bitcoin now, just wait until they can spend it like regular money at any store that uses Square. This could drop as early as Q1 2018. I would buy the dip if I was you. I know I am.

bump

Thank you for your rumours/larp

Post proof you live in San Fran (written timestamp infront of an iconic site in SF)

I'm not gonna go running around SF right now, but here's a pic my beautiful apartment

steam dropped btc as a payment option due to volatility.

This

Just telling you what I saw. Square is a much bigger financial company than Steam. Also Square is on the cutting edge of financial tech. They've put a lot of work into this.
This is the best I'm gonna give you right now. Believe me or not I don't care, just trying to help you guys out

Nice "proof". Give our regards to your husband.

sure faggot
btc is dead get over it
sell your bags while you can

>Square is a much bigger financial company than Steam

well larpers wouldnt come up with square desu
maybe with something like steam/amazon etc but not square
lets see in the future

As in they are an actual financial tech company.
This will be for sure launching sometime next year. My CEO was in the review as well. Him and the Square designer were laughing about it like he knew something. And my CEO is an ex Square employee, who is now heavily invested in Bitcoin. Just don't say I didn't warn you

Literally doesn't matter whether or not this guy is telling the truth. We're talking about Bitcoin. It's gonna go up again. This would just be icing on the cake.

B U Y T H E F U C K I N G D I P

What's the transaction fee? $50?

TFW Stripe been accepting BTC payments for a year or so.

TFW my biz enabled BTC payments through Stripe

TFW still haven't been paid in BTC.....

Too real to be a larp

Hello, and welcome to the internet

fagot. Do you also participate in gay parades in your fagot state you fagot

I go and watch the parade and get day wasted every year yes. You jelly?

fagot. Your kind ruined America. Every kid thinks its cool to be a fagot these days

This would be awesome, the day I can switch over to BTC entirely will be the best fucking day ever

your the only fag here

projecting much? fucking queer, so guzzle a nut sack