Ask yourself, "Do I want to lose money?" and if the answer is 'No' then I have the solution

Ask yourself, "Do I want to lose money?" and if the answer is 'No' then I have the solution.

Stellar Lumens (XLM).

What is Stellar Lumens? Well I know they're a recent partner of IBM. Yes, that IBM.

I know they're technology is proven fast and capable of handling bulk transactions in 2-5 seconds. I know they're already active and established.

>In a breakthrough for payments technology, IBM and a network of banks have begun using digital currency and blockchain software to move money across borders throughout the South Pacific.

>The significance of the news, which IBM announced on Monday, is that merchants and consumers will be able to send money to another country in near real-time, accelerating a payments process that typically takes days.

>The banking network includes “12 currency corridors” that encompass Australia and New Zealand, as well as smaller countries like Fiji and Tonga. It will reportedly process up to 60 percent of all cross-border payments in the South Pacific’s retail foreign exchange corridors by early next year.

fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/

We are not a pump n dump, we are not vaporware, we are not a wave to ride or be swept over by like Verge. Are you skeptical of what this is? Want to know more? Ask your questions and let's have some fun while we make some motherfucking money.

To infinity, and beyond!

You just came into my beautiful home, while I was throwing a wine party, and tripped my girlfriend.

I hold XLM, but plz nigga. Wait until BCASH and BUTTCOIN have out their domestic dispute.

all in brother.

Wait I thought he came to someone else's home who was throwing a wine party with his girlfriend who the host wound up tripping

I’m new to all this shit should I just put in like $500 for this? When would I see reasonable gains? Years?

End of the year for small gains, end of 2018 for massive gains >2018 for who knows what the ceiling is. Another benefit is that this isn't a watcher, you can put the money in and leave it alone. If you want some cash to play around with I wouldn't go all in on XLM until there's a large drop

he did I just consolidated.

>P R I C E D I N
Stop repeating the same shit and tell us why it’s not mooning right now

Tell me why Verge, an absolute vaporware with the only driving force being a used up celebrity who made an anti-virus program everyone hated is mooning?

I am so fucking comfy holding this rn. My avg buy price is .20usd.

This coin is being implemented with IBM systems and used by banks in 2018, all the groundwork has been done in 2017. Expect it to moon at any given moment if big news drops, this team doesn't have a history of wild rumors or leaks.

where can i buy with fiat because coinbase/gdax won't verify me

Gemini? Might take a while to verify there too though.

Coinmama?

Because privacy coins are going to be the next wave of crypto moons. And like anything in crypto, most of the coins are dogshit but that doesn't mean we can't make money off dogshit right?

I simply use the comparison with Verge as an example of quality not equating to mooning, and mooning not equating to quality.

Anybody who does an ounce of reading of the forces behind Verge would not consider a long term option

What's your jumping off point?

XLM is XRP for losers. It was created by the guy who helped create XRP, but then had a huge falling out and lost a lawsuit. Guy's a fucking prick.

XRP is actually being backed by more than a hundred banks. Ripple is funded by Google. Their leadership team is ex-central bankers. They have deals with the largest banks (owned by the largest banking families) in the world.

It's already being used in cross-border payments in Asia. The price just tripled. They're tapping into a multi-trillion dollar market (to start with...)

The guy is pissed about Ripple and is trying to steal their thunder. He won't.

:)

ok redditfag have fun with your worthless cripple

I forgive you for not having any wit. It's hard to argue with what I presented.

fud? seems like you posted something very similar in another thread about xlm

ok redditfag have fun with your worthless cripple [2]

your arguments about XLM are literally just FUD designed to degrade XLM by shilling XRP

only people you'll be convincing are normies who can't recognize FUD when it's obviously presented, and they're using pocket change

Also quit double posting for your fag coin

Still zero counter-arguments from you.
Try one more time?
Or you can devolve into insults and labels.
99% of people do the above.

holy fuck you type like a redditor as well
your arguments about XLM are literally FUD that are shilling XRP without actually making points about the aspects of XLM
you have no arguments besides "lol buy XRP it's just better XLM" without even a single mention of the technicals
do you even know what your coin does?

You are the 99%!

GEt the fuck out of my image board. Go shill shit cripple to someone else. IT is literally slower, less scalable, less impressive partnerships, less decentralized, no smart contracts. Fuck I can't even fathom how much work it is. CYA FUCKER.

>>>/reddit/ you braindead faggot

quality argument but you already got roasted in the other thread for your useless FUD

keep it up dude oyu might cause 2 newfags to panic sell if you keep trying all day

the absolute state of cripple shills

There there. You had a good cry. Time for a nap.

Reminder anything under 50c will be lambo land tier in 1-2 years. Good luck.

Tables turned. See /thread

XLM is actually a solid hodl

R O A S T E D

Is this shit getting pumped soon?
It's one of those coins that didn't get overpumped recently

>We are not a pump n dump, we are not vaporware, we are not a wave to ride or be swept over by like Verge. Are you skeptical of what this is? Want to know more? Ask your questions and let's have some fun while we make some motherfucking money.

Literally Lambocoin

LUMENS LUMENS SNEK AND MOONIN!

MOMMY! LUMENS! PLEASE BE MOONIN!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME LUMENS, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'LL CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

MAKE MY ROCKET FUELED AND HAPPY!

OR I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

SOUNDS LEGIT GUYS HOW DO I PURCHASE