Bch being removed from coinbase

bbc.com/news/amp/technology-42425857

Teehee you all about to get fucked. Welcome to having the IRS investigating your recent bch purchase.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/amp/technology-42425857
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHAHAHA

>THE RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTION MOMMY

why didn't we win mommy? I thought people like unconfirmed transactions, slower speeds, centralized lightening network & high fees so the devs can make more money.

That's from yesterday faggot. Quit your fud, we know you're just trying to keep the price down so you can buy low. Too bad it's already spiking again. Get fucked cash is King!!!

>Bch being removed from coinbase

?????

If this is true then prepare for 25k btc

holy fuck I can only dream

It's not remotely true, they have absolutely no reason to remove it.

If there was insider trading, removing BCH now isn't going to retroactively undo it. They'll have to deal with the consequences either way.

BCASH BTFO

> Consequences being more regulation, a shut down of bch until further investigated

> Cuz the government moves so fast

That's 12/20 thats today.

Nice try neet.

They'd have to shut down the entire exchange in that case you spastic.

Maybe they will

Gotta protect the normies

i was referencing OP's post subject, i just found it funny how totally unfounded that is, and is nothing to do with the BBC article

Lol they are fucked. They deserve this for being Kikes.

kek

Keeping Bitcoin Cash trading secret was the absolute dumbest decision they could have made, especially given that they're on record saying they wouldn't support BCH in August. Anyone interested in fairness and low volatility would have announced trading a couple weeks before.

Jesus. Coinbase/GDAX seemed like the one decent exchange open to non-US investors in a sea of scams and bucket shops. About the only comforting thought here, they're too big to exitscam without serious investors getting mad and the US govt tracking them down. Funds should be... somewhat... safe.

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

They sent a fucking email saying they'd add it back in august you fucking newfag

The state of fake news

>Keeping Bitcoin Cash trading secret was the absolute dumbest decision they could have made, especially given that they're on record saying they wouldn't support BCH in August.

You do realize that the owners of coinbase hate Bitcoin core right? They kept the release a surprise because they wanted to do maximum damage to BTC, unfortunately it didn't quite work out like they hoped.

>bbc.com/news/amp/technology-42425857
it was posted 6 hours ago and in teh article they themselves said coinbase would reopen later on wednesday

everybody, even your grandmother knew, they were going to add BCH, XRP and DASH in that order fagot

Yup. They wouldn't have relisted it if that weren't the case. Can't wait til the normies pour their cash in.

It's still more valuable than it was earlier today when I bought it. It doesn't seem to crash.

Anybody who was actually there last night saw that blatant insider trading. Coinbase is trying to cover it's ass before Uncle Sam pays a visit. I told you guys. The crypto EXCHANGES are ponzi schemes. Not the crypto themselves.

Literally says nothing about it being removed faggot, this will all blow over and will be completely forgotten about once BCC establishes itself as KING. Stay poor BTC niggers.

DEXes will come and fuck em all!!!

go to hell coinbase..