What exchange do you prefer?

I'm a noob with ~20 days of experience. At first I went to my local national exchange with very slow trade and insane fees. After gaining some cash I decided to switch to something more reasonable. So I've chose the first thing found on Veeky Forums, which happened to be Binance. And it's great, at least compared to my local exchange. But I see anons use other platforms too.
So tell me, did I make a good choice or not?

Yes, just about every user here would probably tell you to use Binance.

Bittrex would be the only other one I think would get mentioned. It's a decent exchange too, just not as many shitcoins, and I don't like the UI as much.

binance.
Ether Delta when in hard mode.

I hate that you can't sell everything from your wallet on Binance. You'll always have tons of 0.00000232 shitcoin left

And Binance "pro" tip, select "Advanced" instead of "Basic" from the exchanges drop down. I think it looks better and is easier to use.

Bittrex was great, but their site just can't seem to keep up these days. They don't get the new stuff either. Binance is just better.

Liqui

>fast transactions
>reasonable withdraw fees for big 3
>always gets the brand new shitcoins

Yeah, I like it too. Though, I wanted to ask you guys, does it work good on your computers? I have a laptop with a 3rd gen i5, and it's quite a painful experience, especially when I open several tabs with different charts. Sometimes it gets so slow, I can't commit a transaction, it literally freezes.

I'd almost always recommend Binance as there infrastructure is so much better.

However, if your coin is so shitty it's not on Binance yet, and you're too retarded to figure out EtherDelta (or it's not an ERC20), then I'd recommend Liqui. Definitely the best out of the lower volume shitcoin exchanges.

I've had better performance with multiple tabs/windows using Firefox instead of Chrome, so that may be useful to you.

What is the opinion on Bittrex?

I am verifying through them currently.

Secure and (mostly) reliable. Most have moved to Binance though as they don't take as long to list new coins as Buttrex does, but if that's not a concern for you Bittrex is fine.

They are secure and I trust them more than other exchanges, but performance is worse than before and, as said, listings take longer. You're not getting all those hot new ICOs on it.

the exchange is quick and reliable.
verification is a pain in the ass though

Id go to binance, but now it is invite only

It is? Didn't know that, I can probably get you an invite if some another user doesn't already have there ref code on their clipboard for this exact situation.

Yeah apparently went to that 3 days ago.

I had been hodling ETH on gdax but i want to get into shit coins with some play money.

If you want it though my ref code is 11080856

So just add it to the end of binance.com/{question mark}ref= (replacing the words with ?) and see if that'll get you in.

Lmao you serious? Since when? That has to be in the last couple days

Referral code for Binance if anyone needs it.

what do i get if i use it ?

since Binance added stop-loss im not using anything else, half fees when using BNB aswell

feel free to use the ref code 10802380 on signup

Bam, made it on binance

>exit scam guaranteed

Holy shit no.

The ref code is for Binance's refer a friend scheme.

These fucks posting their ref codes are trying to make money of people here.
Fuck off Pajeet

Yeah you are right. I was wrong.

It was mistaken for Bitfinex which switched to invite only.

There's a desktop app with up to 4 charts in the same window for binance

is binanace fucked for anyone else right now ?

I use almost every exchange out there.

It all depends. What coin, leverage, how many trades.

Example: Shittoken is available only on EtherDelta->I use EtherDelta, I want to gamble with big 50x leverage on a major coin -> I use bitmex.

Downside: I was goxed and btc-e ed.

Can you not go to USD via Binance? Do I need to switch it to ETH or BTC or something and then back to gdax to cash out?

>There's a desktop app
But for Windows only, unfortunately.

And likewise... if I want to deposit shekels to go into shitcoins do I do the reverse?

anybody know the solution for this?

I really like Binance, were it not for having to calculate like a madman to figure out how much of a coin I want to buy. Some converter functionality would be nice.
t. mathlet

halp

How do I download the damn Binance app? It says it’s not available in the US store but it is available in the Chinese store and then when I switch it says it’s not available in the Chinese store either. (iOS)

Download it from Safari on your phone and accept the certificate. They have an instruction for that on their site.

Fucking this
My autism is going crazy

Looks like you'll have to try I downloaded the binance app a few months ago (I think), so I can see it in my purchases. However, I can't go to it's app store page. When I try to "Share Binance" from the iOS homescreen, I just get an alert saying this app cannot be shared. So it looks like it was removed from the App Store for whatever reason.

Sell for bnb, doesn't fix but lower fees

Bittrex for trading. Bitstamp for fiat operations.

SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER

No you can't use USD on binance. You buy shitcoins with BTC eth or BNB. That's why coinbase is so popular it's the most well known fiat exchange.

I can transfer to coinbase to get my fiat back out at the end yes?

If you meet the minimum withdraw + fees then yes

I buy ETH with fiat somewhere else and send it to binance's wallet in order to buy shitcoins

Yes that is one way to cash out. However if thats your goal you're missing the bigger picture with crypto. The technology involved in this will make exchanging crypto for fiat very easy in the near future.

Gdax for dailys. Binance for specials. ED when I need to have a root canal.

Avoid bittrex. They will steal your money.

I have faith in crypto and am hodling a decent amount of ETH.

I just am trying to dick around with extremely risky crypto. So I imagine i will lose a shit ton but we shall see hah.

Now I have to see if I can track all these transactions so I can report to the IRS.

Binance so far has kept up its reputation. I never once have had an issue withdrawing or depositing funds. Bittrex is shady and I hear mixed things about Poloniex.
Their interface is garbage but Cryptopia offers the most shitcoins by far if you're into that kind of thing. Also have not had an issue, or ever heard of anyone having an issue with Cryptopia.