Good luck cashies

You are gonna need it.

i bought 100 dollars worth at like 3k so i'm good, small little profit of 20 bucks would be nice

thanks, i'm excited for the blood bath

the wall is one fucking dude

wiating on my sell order to go through, gonna make a nice 30%

nothing is happening, did gdax freeze up again?

how big are your bags?

poor little cashies...

couldn't just play along with the rest of the big money kids, had to try to be different...

that's not what that means, that means in total there are that many at that price.

My transfer to binance from coinbase has been pending for like 13 hours now

WAAAHAHAHAHHA

FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN VER

it's not open yet, it's going to open within an hour

are you guys idiots? They suspended trading and opened an investigation. No Bcash trading today.

roger ver

it was going up, until this guy entered and the the little bots that remove .0001 automatically steppe in front of him

Hur dur le wall.
bch buying still not allowed on coinbase when it starts those tiny walls will drop like dead flies.

one day it will come

That was yesterday. All the articles don't cite yesterdays incident. Nothing new today.

You poor thing.

WALL is being attacked

Commence the dumping.

yeah cause normies who buy using coinbase are eagerly hovering over the buy button right now.

When casual coinbase users notice there's a new coin offered, they're going to avoid it like the plague cause it'll be the only graph on the platform that went straight down. Cashcucks played themselves lmao

wall is gone

lmao it's going up.

This is it corecucks.

cant wait for their tears

Actual paradigm shift is incoming newfags

WTF are you talking about? Trading hasn't even started yet. The wall is growing...

other markets dude

GDAX will decide the fate of bcash tho

SHAKA.... WHEN THE WALLS FELL

KIAZI'S CHILDREN, THEIR FACES WET

We are talking abut GDAX. The price on other markets is already $700 less...

Disco if you're reading this get off biz