LINK Cope Thread

Bros, it's fucking over. This thread is for all the Linkies to cope with one another and tell each other it will be OK.

The announcement was literally nothing. All Sergey did was clear the FUD (which was easy enough to see through if you aren't

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He must pay.

stinky linky!! clonky lonky!! CHEAP LINKIES!! WHO NEEDS SOME MORE? WHO DOESN'T HAVE ALREADY?? CHEAP STONKY CLONKIES!!

Real Linkies, can you confirm its actually over?

yea stinky linkie here sold all my bags for bitcoin cash

just market sold all my LINKs. SerGAY is a bad man. Very very bad.

real stinky linky here, will re-allocate to 100% link if it goes below .25c

Liquidated all my LINK to go into BCash instead. That's how much worse LINK looks right now.

I sincerely hope you all kill yourselves. You are officially worse than Digicucks.

SERGEY IS NOT A CUTIE!! :( :O :X

100% genuine bona fide stinky linky here, can confirm LINK is just an exit scam, Sergey is backpacking through Asia fucking underage prostitutes as we speak. Just sold all my bags, just fucking move on guys its all ogre.

This market is just way too anxious but if you read Sergey's update and understand the magnitude of the changes smart contracts + oracles will cause in the global economy, you realize that if Chainlink indeed manages to become the leader in oracle services, and like it or not it has first mover advantage as well as probably 19k nodes, link can be worth trillions.

just sold my bags to some fool
feels good finally being free from this burden

It hasn't even started ffs

>year is 2030
>OP is walking down the street
>guy points a plasma gun at him
>"transfer all of your coins to me right now or you get it"
>"ok, a-all i have is LINK"
>guy shoots OP out of sympathy for being a stinky linkie

Very sad to agree, might buy back some Links in 2 months

What happened to LINK? someone gimme a quick rundown on this

Fucking shit. Why is that sergay so autistic. Like bring some fucking enthusiasm or something. Your piece of shit write up looks like you did it while you were sleeping you fag. Someone find sergey and tell him

It’s over. Sell now.

kek

are you guys talking about this or what

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803

The EOY announcement was a blog post that told us absolutely nothing new. People are dropping their bags because once again Sergey has shown his coin isn't going anywhere for months. I'm starting to think the only reason they held their ICO so early was because they knew ETH would keep going up. Fucking dickbag Sergey shouldn't have held an ICO if he wasn't ready.

>mfw was about to fomo into link bigly 3 days ago
>mfw for some reason, just a gut feeling, I didn't

Real linkie here, can confirm

>mainnet launch in Q1, proably fully functional in Q2
>already hired devs and still hiring
>in the process of hiring a marketing guy/software salesman with 3-5year experience
>confirmed to be working with a shittone of startups, companies/ industries behind the doors

>hurr blogpost annpuncement durr
what would make you happier? a 1line sentence on twitter because that's what your brain is used to from all those scam cash grabs?
lmao

can't believe i fell for this shit

You know, having a diverse portfolio of alts would fix most of your complaints. Reserve ~10% of your portfolio for LINK and calm the fuck down. Why does everyone expect LINK to be $100 tomorrow. You guys are so embarrassing sometimes. Totally insane expectations. Get real faggots. LINK will be valuable, but you need more patience.

yea because every crypto project has already a finished prod... oh wait, looks like only monero and some a few others are actually useful

kek, this feels accurate

its over.