Operation Coinbase Kill

Everyone pull out all your assets from coinbase and encourage your normie friends to do the same, this shit needs to die.

Good luck faggt

Shut up nerd

BZC

Haha nice try shills, I already moved 2btc to Gemini.

I don't know if it was your life's dream, but you will literally never be high enough in the military to name operations.

#OP OPISGAY

Quit samefagging.

Literally no one cares.

>Normie friends
>friends
HAHAHAHAHAHA

That'll teach them!

What exchange should I use in Europe?

Spread this image around. Coinbase just added a project run by a known felon and con

Neck yourself corecuck.

EVERYONE LEAVE COINBASE THEY MADE ME BUY BCH AT 9K

ahahahaha get fucked. its the market user.

I see the corecucks have moved on from trying to get the government involved to prop up their bullshit cripplecoin, and have moved on to social shaming.

Problem is their social shaming will fall flat even harder than their bitching to the SEC.

Go back to /r/bitcoin you fucks, you are pathetic.

t. Upset Coinbase employees.

Reddit is gay. Are you one of those bch shills I keep hearing about?

Would if there was a suitable alternative to gdax.

Why? It's the easiest way to cash out, it's insured. I can sell XRP or XVG profits into ETH and transfer in to coinbase and deposit to my account in 20 minutes with low fees. Good luck doing that with anything else. Fuck off. Just bought 3k more in the dip, I'll throw another 1k just to spite you with more gains.

Bitstamp.

Can you explain why the BCH price pumped on all other exchanged 30% hours before they announced BCH trading? Can you explain why they kept everyone's BCH hostage until trading started, and not just release it so people could sell it on other exchanges?

t. I bought some coins and I sold them at a lower price because I panicked AND I STILL NEEDED TO PAY THE FEES BURN COINBASE BURN WHY DO YOU AMKE ALL THE MONEY LETS SHUT THEM DOWN
>Sends 2 BTC to another exchange

Why don't you mind your own business capitalist pig-dog

KYS

How else do you enter exchanges?

I've always done USD -> Coinbase -> BTC -> Bittrex -> Shitcoins

Is this not the Veeky Forums approved method?

If coinbase dies, the market will go bearish. Fuck off op

Gemini fee: 0.25%, and they'll pay the tx fees for 30 withdrawals per month.

Shitbase: 1.49%, you pay the tx fees but I guess you could use Gdax for free withdrawals?(I don't know for sure because the Gdax verification process doesn't fucking work).

another butthurt core cuck - sorry losers are a dime a dozen, accept it you lost

Because crypto is all about speculation.
We all had some idea that BCH is getting added in Jan so we accumulated. Thats how it had a pre pump.
You were retarded enough to ignore important stuff.
Now stop being a bitch.

Core supporters are literally shitting their pants. This is fucking hilarious. You guys got played like little bitches by smart money. Its time to admit you don't have a clue what you are doing.

gemini is USA only you faggot

If you purchased a coin that is 3.5k usd for over 9k it's your fault for being an ass

Shill me on Gemini (waiting for verification) and the relative ease of selling and transferring to your bank. You had me at 0.25% for fees so you're at a 50/50.

at least post the real one.

Besides, nobody "runs" bitcoin. He's just a loud whale. Ver has always "run bitcoin" in the sense you are talking about.

Nobody can "run bitcoin", anybody that pretends they do is selling you a lie.

GDAX has 0 fees for limit order, .25% for market order and free ach/sepa/wire transfers.

Pretty much any exchange is going to have a verification backlog these days, so i suggest registering for everyone and going with whoever verifies first.

Coinbase is literally just for people too retarded to use GDAX.

Buy LTC instead of BTC, cheaper fees.
You're paying $10+ to send it to bittrex instead of cents with LTC

GDAX and Coinbase are practically one in the same though, are they not? Ironically, the places that verified me first were Coinbase and Binance.

Gemini pays the full transfer fee for 30 transfers per month though. I just moved some BTC from Gemini to Binance last night and took like 7 minutes to appear on Binance, free fee.

What's wrong with coinbase? As long as you got a SEPA account they can't rip you off

If they added ripple this wouldn't have been a problem, get the fuck over it.