All In on REQ or SALT?

TITLE? 5 mins to choose before i drop 10k on one of them. only had a req picture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jNFgynmVmx0
scribd.com/document/357033648/The-Value-of-Salt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reqt

SALT, 10 days max for launch. No brainer

It's been a nice predictable 1.75 hour snake all day

Salt is launching in the next eleven days and req is launching in a few months

REQ all the way

REQ is p cheap rn. But just drop 5k on each?

Might actually go for WAVES, saw a bunch of posts about the Binance competitions lining up exactly with massive pumps. ADA was the last one and we all saw how that vaporware went. the WAVES comp was just released today.

Is it still going to be $25 fixed rate per salt once the platform is released?

I think they bumped it to $27.5, can’t confirm at the moment though

yeah they bumped it to 27.5 and will keep bumping it periodically based on secondary market prices (exchange prices)

Sooo, fud me. Won't that guarantee me gains if I buy? Sounds 2 good.

Req 100%

this, just went all in on WAVES

>Sounds 2 good.
They are a new company and need capital. By being an early investor you will be rewarded. The only thing that will fuck it up are problems with the launch.
Does anyone have a link to that article claiming Salt is worth 60 dollars per token?

More growth potential in REQ but also higher risk. Just based on all the connections and startups backing it i don't think you can go wrong. I'm also a large REQ holder who bought at .08c and plan on long term holding.

Neither do NEO

Shill me on req why should I buy

This shit has bled on me so hard. I can't believe I put another $400 in this over Monero last night.

Sauce on this? On the go atm and can't look it up myself
> tfw yropoor with shitty mobile service
>inb4 phoneposter

youtube.com/watch?v=jNFgynmVmx0

Tfw put 750 in last night thinking it was hitting resistance

SALT obviously

REQ MIGHT BE MOONING
IT MIGHT BE FINALLY MOONING
HALFMOONING

I could have bought an extra 6 XMR. Instead I got like 4 and put the rest into this shit.

req in recovery mode

scribd.com/document/357033648/The-Value-of-Salt

If you were to give me the cash, my decision would be SALT. But that's only because I already have 10k REQ.

Summary: REQ (while it's cheap)

I heard the news from REQ team is going to be big on Friday. Partnerships inc?

ETHLend

Stop spreading this shit. Hopefully itll just lay out more plans and progress. Maybe a time frame for mainnet release

- YCombinator startup (Dropbox, Airbnb, COINBASE, etc)
- Will be bigger than PayPal if everything goes according to plan, and they’re already ahead of the roadmap
- Fully automated payment/accounting/auditing system that can use any type of currency/crypto
- Token burn

“Jimbob has sent you a Request for $15”
Think about it.

req boi

normie:

>Hey, bro can you req me for that bud light?

its over

>dollars

icx

The goal for Req is take any currency

Retarded newfag question, how are you guys buying your REQ? Waiting a week for other crypto to clear from bank transfers before exchanging for REQ/other alts is killing me

I think SALT is gonna go up more in the short term with the release coming. Do this then switch fully to REQ after x% profit made

Binance EASY

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

Is 2600 enough or should I gamble and try flipping for more?

That's what I'm using, but I am using ETH that I am buying via bank transfers, each of which is taking 6-7 days to clear

I'm already on board, but was thinking last niggt about how REQ could also theoretically exchange different currencies during the request. Each device has it's own preset of paying and being paid, and as the request is processed it changes to whatever the receiver desires.

That way I could go to a coffee shop, pay for a coffee in Bitcoin, and the shop gets their money in dollars (or whatever they desire)

That way stores don't even have to upgrade systems or make sure they have the protocols to accept btc/ltc/etc/ada etc as payment. It'd be seamless

Nice lambo, here's mine

In your scenario what exactly is the point of the REQ token.

Don't dude, at least wait for it to double

As you're busy gambling the price of req might keep inching higher and higher. Are you 2600 all in? Smart and safe but at the behest of excitement

The vanity plate on my lambo is going to say REQT

What do you mean by all in? I currently have 2600 REQ but its not my largest holding, or even close.

The paying/burning of req tokens as fees to process transactions. You could pay in req of course too

unironically req

agreed

Right but why does that give REQ tokens value? If they're just being used as a middle man does their value even matter.

Okay I thought you meant you only had 2600 req and that was your entire portfolio. If you believe in the concept just trade some of the other shit and stack more... no need to sell any

I started with 1k req and have accumulated 11k so far trading other shitcoins. My goal is to not add more fiat

Any currency to req, req to other guy, req to any currency. Ez exchanges.

My other holdings are XMR ARK and ETH though. The first I believe is guaranteed to hold value, the second is a promising technology I'm emotionally attached to, and the last is a sort of safety net for REQ but I own very little of it.

His scenario is one of the planned uses for REQ. The tokens get burnt in the background regardless of the seller and buyer.

If they're burnt on use wouldn't they run out? How is it a sustainable product.

Also yes I should get around to reading the whitepaper but I've been busy.

I like to think of buying coins as buying shares of a company but without voting rights. Of course it can be used as a method of payment still, and as the value increases against other coins it'd make sense to pay in req coins as the fees would be on parity with the buying coin

Does REQ allow for decimal division of its coins or is Binance just making it appear as though it's whole only. Because if not I fear for its ability to gain value and be used as a form of payment.

REQ is currently damn undervalued.

Req tokens can be divided into dust just like any other coin. At a certain value we'd be burning fractions

Wouldn't it be weird/scary/kinda neat to get a weekly paycheck in half fiat half BTC or whatever you prefer? Fuck exchanges and wait times

I got rekt.

For sure, out to eight decimals if I remember correctly. Because it's so cheap now the exchanges won't do fractions... yet

I bought 500 REQ.

Will I afford 1 nice vacation in 2018?

Makes sense. Thanks user.

Looks like we finally got a little moon going.

Speaking of, is anybody watching XVG absolutely rape the sell walls right now?

forget and just hodl for a nice car in 2020

Hell no. I'm so fucking salty, I sold that shit at .06 for $86 profit

>When you get in at .02 but sold it for VEN

DO NOT BUY CHINESE SHITCOINS! FUCK.