MTG story - Is this canon?

No.

Yes.

maybe

I don't know

Can you repeat the question

>auntie em
It's Aunt Flo, you dingus. Auntie Em is Dorothy's aunt in The Wizard of Oz.

you're not the boss of me now

I can't believe this is the sort of tripe the writers for the game come up with. Why is the story in the hands on of these people?

Muh fucking diversity.

But

Why?

You're not such a big guy

Imagine caring enough about Liliana (or any of the nuWalkers) to write this garbage.

Some people have no dignity.

>looks it up
>this person actually works at wizards

Didn't Urza creep some people out because he forgot to breathe since he technically didn't need to? I know he found it easier to pivot all the atoms in his body than to physically move his body.

So more likely Liliana just "forgot" to have periods since she was so young when her spark ignited, and only just started having them having the Mending, rather than having them again when the demons made her young. Hell, she might have been thrilled to get them back since it meant she wasn't an old lady any more.

If anything for she didn't put enough thought into it.

It looks like she was asked about it.
Which means that someone ELSE cared enough to ASK about that stuff.
Urza was very good at being a creepy fuck, yes.

Neowalkers were a mistake. The game and setting would have been better off by several orders of magnitude if rhe mending destroyed planeswalking as a whole and at best you can do alshit like the Weatherlight or the Portals.
I honest to god hope that Bolas wins and REEEEEs them all out of existence, but fat chance that that's gonna happen.

>I know he found it easier to pivot all the atoms in his body than to physically move his body.

Sorry, I thought this thread was about how new Magic story was stupid as fuck?

>Literally the same thing as doctor Manhattan
>Bad when magic does it

You either don't know fucking anything about women's bodies or you think Lili became a planeswalker way earlier than she actually did. She was like late teens early 20's when her spark ignited.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

Game arguably couldn't continue to exist if Planeswalkers didn't. At some point they changed the gist of the game from you and your opponent(s) being wizards/mages to you being Planeswalkers fighting each other.

In fact when they first introduced Planewalkers they took the time to explain that you weren't so much summoning them as you were calling them in to help you out.

That is kind of what made oldwalkers cool, they were so powerful and usually arrogant that they'd things just like that.

Come to think of it, since a lot of planeswalkers were humans or humanoids, stuff like that helps to explain just how far removed they've become.

Huh? What the fuck is this even about? Whether or not Liliana gets her period? Why would that matter, who gives a shit?

Basically

This. Unless MTG secretly runs on Slayers rules and female mages can't tap mana when they're on the rag, it doesn't matter one bit.

yep, only response

>Nissa shifts to GU
>Liliana shifts to....BR?

I thought Liliana was 12-13 when she ignited, but looking at the art on Liliana Heretical Healer she's definitely late teens. My bad.

People care about a lot of random things. Just cause its not a plot point doesn't mean its useless information. Sometimes knowledge is desired for knowledge's sake.

WB could be cool if she ever got in touch with her healer roots.

So? Yeah, there is a reason for some random autists to care, whatever -- it is still ridiculous and laughable that they do (and that wizards stuff acknowledges them)