Why do we push the Lambo meme? Every Bitcoin and crypto Holder should be out to buy a Tesla

Why do we push the Lambo meme? Every Bitcoin and crypto Holder should be out to buy a Tesla.

Dunno how it is in the US but in germany everybody instantly gets mad respect when you mention you drive a Tesla.

Plus you can use your Tesla to mine Bitcoin for free so basically you invest your coins for more gains instead of wasting them on luxury goods.

electrek.co/2017/11/29/tesla-mining-bitcoin-model-s-supercharger-power/

Are you that ducking autistic? It's about having lambo money not necessarily buying a lambo

Can we call it Tesla money though

Why does it even matter?

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

Electric vehicles are soulless transportation designed for numales. I'll stick with my vintage 1969 Dodge Charger powered by contained explosions, fueled by America's Energy companies staffed by red blooded American blue collar working men.

i agree, lambo sucks

if I would have money to buy lambo, i will buy something else, there are so many supercars which offer me better performance then stupid lambo

i am sick of this crypto land full of lambos

Because everyone dreams of owning a Tesla, lmao

Tesla cars are fucking ugly. Pic related is the only car you'll ever need

Tesla is a cuck car

>caring what your liberal cuck friends think

You're probably really excited for all the shitskins flooding your country right now. Germans being a minority gets you hard too?

Fuck off mate, this isn't reddit

Tesla's have garbage build quality and the interior pieces rattle against each other when driving.

I'd rather get a Civic desu.

disgusting fossil fuel trash get the fuck out of here retard

>the honda civics of supercars

fucking dropped

who gives a fuck about cars you faggots. travel the world instead.

Implying teslas waste no fossil fuels either.
Better have some solar panels.

Ye

I am not driving an electric car. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that.

Yerah fuck acceleration I want the big noise boomboomboom haha

That Tesla would look so cute next to this Hemi. Be a man and drive a real fucking car.

>Virtue signalling
>Germany
In other news Indians shit on the street

Already have my dream car - FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Edition. Would rather have some land instead of another car.