BREAKING NEWS

Another one of these, because I get a laugh out of them.

breakyourownnews.com/

Link to make your own.

If you're going to make this thread every day, at least have the courtesy not to fill it up with stale reposts.

I havent noticed this posted in weeks. Did I miss the other threads?

No, it hasn't been, he's being an idiot.

2 lewd

Anyone have the one referencing the party that staged a rebellion to legalize gay marriage instead of dealing with a lich?

any wargamers here

That Shit is priceless.

>"Claims its totally rad"

I lol'ed

Source?

Yes

Perfection, 10/10.

Has anybody ever tried to make an Aran marines article on 1d4chan yet?

Ronal the barbarian or something like that.
It's really not that good.

What are you talking about? its a danish masterpiece

Damn, that's so fucking alliterative..

It has an unusual almost unique aesthetic and isn't prudish like most animations, so it get's points for that.
However, the characters are mostly dull (with a few exceptions), and the story is meh.

I honestly can't recommend it at all, and that's coming from someone who enjoys both the subject matter (of gonzo barbarians) and animated films in general.

DELET THIS

That is somewhat the point and charm of the movie tho, as i see it:
How over the top idiotic the stereotyping of the characters are (All barbarians crush skulls between their boobs, elves pretend to read auras and whatnot) and the dumb portrayal of the usual ''Get the magic mcguffin to kill M. badguy. and save everyone''

But i guess its a matter of taste. Id recommend it wholeheartedly

You're gonna need to give me a source on that picture, my man

>end result is worshiping a dead atheist as a god

So basically most sects of Buddhism?

While I comprehend your reference I care not for your subversion.

You weren't misled, Stevens, you just got posted with the Sororitas Fuglias. Sign up for another tour and we'll see what we can do.

That's cool. You can do you, I'll do me.

again. Out of respect for your Trips, I'll post an older one I did.

Isn't that basically the plot of Dark Arisen?

Daimon's dilemma boiled down to a "Marry one, kill the other" choice between his sexy dragoness Onee-san and his delicious big-booty pawnfu.

I suppose I can appreciate the wit, while certainly not anything special it still outdoes most of what we see in these threads.

Except Daimon couldn't make a choice, and his former-onee-san-now-dragon killed his pawnfu, who looked like his onee-san because that's what happens to Main Pawns when their Arisen becomes Seneschal or a Dragon.

More like fuck up his old now-dragon mentor and doom the world, locking himself into becoming the next dragon or seneshal. Or kill his pawnfu and get a free wish.

Instead he chose to curse all of creation and the great cycle. The dragon granted his wish in a way, killing his pawn and turning him into a monster on an island made out of his own angst that attracts arisen from every world to murder them so no new seneshal could be chosen.

Gautama died for your sins!

what's the sauce on that pic? It IS a top-tier ship.

Not mine, but a good one.

Jab?

I tried.

>>end result is worshiping a dead atheist as a god
It's a good compromise.

Also a good lesson as to why compromises aren't always good.

>Wolves Hunt in p

+1

Sorry to ask, but, Sauce?

man, that show was the shit

which is the autist and which is the 13 y/o

The 100

Here's fucking hoping.

REMOVE DRAGONS!

I'm gonna bet Gid is the autist for just letting people call him what ever they like and the pillow is the 13 y/o

Fieldnotes on Kobolds
By Abusive Priestess Roan
-Kobold don't seem to age. Instead, they just seem to get bigger, my current hypothesis is that they are technically immortal and grow as time goes on. This hypothesis is supported by the number of scars that the larger members have that the smaller members do not. It should be noted that the largest kobold that I have observed was the size of a 7 year-old human.
-Kobolds are intelligent-ish. They have come to understand a little bit of language and use an extremely crude version of common to communicate. After deciphering the meaningless gibberish they tend to spout, I was able to conclude that the kobolds do have a leader amongst them, apparently, his name is King Tork. From what I have gathered, King Tork is the largest kobold of them all. It is still unclear if there is only one King Tork or if each mob of them has their own.
-They have no real concept of safety which leads to an incredibly high mortality rate from their incompetence and curiosity. As of writing this, the mob I have been studying has had three deaths for every hour. Oddly, this is higher than the number of kobolds born in the same period of time at one birth every hour. Logic dictates that they will be all be wiped out in 10 days. Update: It has been 12 days from the previous observation, the death and birth rates have remained the same but the population has increased by 25 kobolds. I have sealed the cave off to prevent any new kobolds from entering the cave. Update: After 6 days of isolation in the cave, their population has increased by 14 kobolds in spite of the birth and death rates remaining the same.

-They have a very rudimentary knowledge of how to use tools and weapons. While most of their ability is them picking up things and hitting them against other things, they have discovered how to use tools as an extension of themselves. They cannot make their own tools though. They have displayed knowledge about how to use a hammer and how to poke or stab things with pointy objects.
-The mob I have been studying and mildly tormenting has been wiped out. One of them got their hands on a spell book and started throwing crumpled up pages. One of the pages cast the spell written on it and summoned a large amount of soup. Kobolds cannot swim in soup which is strange because I have seen a number of them able to swim in water.

The humor is hit and miss tho. There's some genuinely funny observations and parodies on RPG/fantasy norms mixed in with a lot of lame jokes.

For me it was okay the first time I saw it, but did not hold up to a rewatch.

Didn't we kill those things like 20 years ago?

If Caim can waifu Angelus then I can waifu Grigori, goddamit.

I will never understand why they're even bothering trying to weaponize the damned things, if you can't control it 100% they're more dangerous to you than anyone you're trying to sicc them on, but Weyland-Yutani is Umbrella tier on the evil corp scale so I'm expecting nothing from them at this point.

It does make a lot more sense in the continuities where the company wants them for pharmaceuticals.

I really don't see how were going to develop better pain killers from acid fueled penis monsters but I guess that's just because I "lack vision"

>this isn't clinton
my sides

>what's the sauce on the pic?
No idea, honestly. I think I got it either here, in a random thread, or on /u/. Not sure which.
But here you go.

Of course.

In memory of Orc-Bro, may he be remembered forever.

Also, can anyone post the screencap, I've lost mine?

sauce pls