Be 6'4" and lift daily

>be 6'4" and lift daily
>playing D&D with a bunch of dyels all clearly intimidated by my presence
>DM asks me to roll for a saving throw
>roll a 12, just shy of the needed 15
>DM clearly sees this
>"H-Heh well you w-win some you lose some I uh guess"
>look him straight in the eyes and say: "No, I rolled a 15. You made a mistake."
>his eyes instantly dart to the floor and he replies:"H-Heh, whoops my mistake! I guess you did! Congrats b-bro!"
>dice is still sitting on the table with its 12 face standing up in plain view
>nobody says a fucking word

I honestly can't stand playing with betas. Makes the game so much less fun.

Sorry OP, we're not allowed to roleplay on this board anymore.

We had a guy like that back when I was president of my campus's TTRPG club, he tried to intimidate another student. I told him to knock it off and to stop being an asshat. I'm not an intimidating guy, just barely 6'0" and a bit of a fatass.

More than anything the guy looked confused that someone just publicly called him an asshat.

Shit I'm not worried about getting punched. I'm on a college campus in a room full of people, if he punched me then he's the one eating shit for it when he goes on immediate probation plus I can just press assault charges. Not like the guy is gonna try and kill me. Only an idiot is afraid of physical violence from someone who they know isn't a complete sociopath.

>TTRPG club
>Not sociopathic autists
Hmm

>playing with DYEL betas

Get a load of this pussbag

I sometimes forget that most people on Veeky Forums either have no experience playing table top or nothing but horror stories.

Generally they're just autistic, not sociopaths. The guy in question wasn't used to anyone calling him out on his bullshit possibly because of his stature?. Overall he turned out to be not that bad of a guy as long as I called him out on his horseshit intimidation.

What the fuck is a dyel?

I really, really hate the faggots on Veeky Forums sometimes, man

>splitting up the treasure at the end of a dungeon
>say "Alright guys, you know the drill, I get first picks of the treasure."
>nobody says a word
>party Wizard wants a staff since he hasn't had a gear upgrade in a while
>I immediately pick it up
>he asks me if he could have it
>tell him no and that I needed it
>"B-B-But you're a b-Barbarian..."
>tell him I'll need it later if I multiclass (no intention of multiclassing)
>he begrudgingly accepts
>later make a huge point of selling the staff to the merchant and force the DM to give me a good deal on it right in front of the wizard
>meanwhile Wizard's gf is playing footsies with me under the table this whole time while winking at me seductively

When will they learn Veeky Forums?

This. You're told by the funpolice to go to /qst/ if you roleplay on Veeky Forums. Hell, I'm still surprised that mage guild/fighter guild/space confederation/etc threads are still up now and then. Then again, I've haven't seen one if weeks so maybe they're gone.

Does your Internet not include Google?

Try browsing Veeky Forums sometime

What am I supposed to be terrified of him or something?

Mega-Newfag

Where old school players autistic in the modern day scale?

People from dyeland. It's the name of a group of nations in eastern Europe, they're notoriously malnourished and short because of their government's shitty handling of their economy

this isnt skillfull. a friend of mine intimdates the GMs in our clique by threatening to cause a stink whenever things are going badly. he has quiet the temper and the others generally go out of their way to not cause a bad mood.

Dude, if the wizard didn't immediately make you his barbarian bitch in game that's practically prepping you to fuck his GF while he watches. Be a bro and fuck his girl in the ass.

Is that thread supposed to be funny or something?

>be 6,4
>just finished rowing for U.C Davids and heading to friends house to play Dungeons and dragons
>my character is a sorcerer with 18 str
>DMs girlfriend is playing with us
>She plays an elf
>Starting to seduce her in game
>Roll to seduce
>A NATURAL FUCKING 20
>Add my str and cha mod
>She starts to get wet
>Look over at manlet DM looking confused
>The other players looks at me
>She moves next to me
>Visible shacking
>DM is getting more and more angry
>I laugh as I take my arms around her
>DM rush up from his seat
>Ask me what im doing
>laughstops.pdf
>I stand up as well
>Gaze down on the manlet
>Yell out a loud "NERD" as I push him to the ground
>His girlfriend faints
>His friends flee the scene
>The battle begins
>I yell again "I CAST FIST"
>punch him right on the nose
>It breaka and there is blood everywhere
>Victory is mine as I take his girl in my arms and walk out

The group never got back together. Its a bit sad because I liked the group but the DM had to move and Roll20 was not an option

This is bullshit but i believe it