Get in here, it's storytime

get in here, it's storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QSAXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was debating whether or not I had it in me to dump the chapter since I really wanted to talk about it with Veeky Forums, so thank you for doing it so us lesser men don't have to.

oh hooray

Plot Twist

>they get TPKed by the water elemental

Phone poster and guy who has done a coupleasure DM dumps in the past. I alway appreciate when someone steps up. These threads don't last long but they are comfortable.

herp derp

Wait, what's this guy's beef, exactly...? Am I just stupid?

On /a/ we came to the conclusion that he thinks they are too gullible to rule the dungeon. I think. A lot of people were confused.

Maybe he's jealous?

Also Oni is a QT.

As far as I can guess, he thinks Laius and his sister were in on the scam and that they gave their useless party members money specifically to fund a black market operation.

Basically, he's retarded and narcissistic and likely has a mesiah complex. I can't wait to see his ass get kicked, though by what, I have no clue; this chapter has cemented that this party is specialized in killing people and sucks dick against monsters, meaning they'll probably roflstomp Laius's party in a fair fight.

Today, Veeky Forums learns how to make sushi.

Does that guy have a hand Cannon or something? Trying to avoid getting something wet screams of black powder to me

He thinks he should get to rule by killing the sorcerer, as seen here Look at his actions as if he saw himself as king, so he kills thieves, wants to kick out the governor and sees laius as an opponent, since he's stronger than him.

harem party

I think that he's convinced himself the Thordens are helping fund the black market.

Though, I don't think Kabru is entirely wrong about his assessment of the siblings. They're obviously good natured from what we've seen, but Kabru's party actually has a goal of stopping the mad sorcerer and defeating evil. Laius's party really is personally motivated, they're in it to rescue Farlyn now and before that they were in it for profits. Good doesn't mean heroic, and Laius only began giving serious consideration towards confronting the dungeon after meeting the orcs. It's really easy to see why other parties would have low opinions of them with the information we've learned today.

That'd make more sense if he said the siblings WERE "good, honest people," and honestly I thought that's what he was going for until I re-read that line.

Either that or he's an alchemist.

There is no cooking in this chapter. Dungeon Meshi is ruined forever!

Dunno yet. For some reason I thought golem.

Do not exploit the doggoman

Well, 2nd page we see them eating

you want doggo have angry doggo

It's been so long since the last cooking bit I've forgotten the gimmick of this series.

ooh catgirl ninja

>Kabru's party actually has a goal of stopping the mad sorcerer and wielding the power like a tiny tyrant-god
Fixed that for you. He is for justice, but his mindset is that of a child's; his actions show an unhealthy obsession with purging corruption in a very direct, bloody, and short-sighted way, and gaining the power to do so appears to be as much a motivator as saving the town.

Now that I think about it, Kabru seems like the type of person that is all about saving "people" as an abstract concept but usually sees individual persons as flawed, corrupt, and ultimately evil. He wants to clear the dungeon to save the town but has so far expressed only hatred toward the island and basically any inhabitant that gets brought up; he has a laundry list of everyone's sins.

Didn't they make food last chapter?

That's the second last chapter. The previous one didn't get storytimed here.

Man, I cannot wait for this guy to get smacked into the dirt.

I may have to reread the earlier chapters to see the contrast between the two groups. Also I miss Marcille

I think he's mostly judging people by his own set of values but in a terrible and sociopathic way. The siblings either are in it or are dumb, short-sighted and irresponsible people because they took no interest in where the money they gave away goes. Hence the 'they don't give a damn about others' part. To him, they're the same kind of people as the mayor who he thinks is complacent to let corruption happen under his nose.

The brain of a crazy dude that strives on human conflict works in convoluted ways to go find reasons to justify more conflicts. He seems to want to find or make the excuse to righteously kill people that he feels even slightly wrong.

>Manipulator
>Sociopath
>Narcissist
>Mesiah Complex
>Charismatic leader

>Pretty-boy

I've felt these feelings before.

>Kabru is secretly Griffith and Casca's rape baby

Dude if you were gathering reinforcements to come save her why didn't you just SAY that?

To be fair, if they had waited for him to come back, Farlyn's bones would have been converted to fuel by then.

Yeah, we got a confirmed catgirl.

A catgirl.

two-horn 2cute

She would get along with Laius's eating everything shenanigans

Considering how malicious his look his, he just hates people who look like 100% genuine and 100% honest in everything they do. He wants to believe they are a bunch of phoney, or something like that, I guess. Now that it looks like they "stole", he finally got the confimation bias he was waiting for.

>show me on the doll where the halfling touched you

Didn't it? I vaguely recall seeing people talk about B-Team leader's shit here.

>BOO NIGGAH
>......clever girl.....

T H I C C

Wait isn't Chiclchak only like 35
how is that "old fart" territory

Maybe that other halfling is even younger. You know how it is, to anyone in their teens to twenties, someone in their thirties already has one foot in the grave.

The point is that blondie is much younger, I guess.

Makes sense, I guess.

Or foxsune.

Hell Yes.

And we finally have Laius's surname!

Turns out I was wrong. Time to catch up on some speculation.

Wow, that knife looks hot.

That's Lawful Neutrals for you.

He's 29.

shugoki flashbacks

So he has a samurai, fighter, priest, two ninjas and a thief? I don't play wizardry but is that the class breakdown for Sureau's group?

I do not like pretty boy, he's been a cunt since we met him.

Oy vey, why do they persecute us so?

Isagiyoku shine!

Well, at least they've got some dried fruit, but it's still not really a good meal.

I see that hint at the geopolitical situation

and I like it

With the eastern vibe this party's giving off, I'd say it's a 50-50 chance that it's some kind of kitsune.

Sure, dogs and cats don't get along, but I think that in folklore, dogs can sense kitsune shenanigans and are supposed to have a visceral hatred of them (and vice versa).

>hates chilchack
halfling worst girl by far

user, put "dungeon meshi" somewhere in the post next time you make a thread.

I'm really glad that Dungeon Meshi is still a thing. Quick Start!! and Wizard's Soul seem ded, and I loves me some Veeky Forums manga.

Quick Start is still updating, page by page in an imgur album. It's only going quite slowly.

>Chaotic Halfling hates Lawful Halfling.
Not too surprising.

link? the one I have isn't updating.
please have this shiny rock in exchange.

Lawful Stupid.

What? No, it's clear he thinks that the siblings were investing in and funding the black market trade.

She's like a teenager or something.

To be fair, Chilchak's trying to unionize the halfling adventurers. Who the hell wants that?

>What? No, it's clear he thinks that the siblings were investing in and funding the black market trade.

Oh. That explains it.

Old enough to crave the dobold kick though.

Kabru is most likely a decendant of the mage-elf and he don't even know it.

based bearded nutritionist

I normally dislike doing so, but it's a little weird to find the album since it's not in a usual spot.imgur.com/a/QSAXY

I would assume everyone who's part of the guild.

>Bestiality
Not in my Japanese manga. It's probably because halflings have a history of enslaving the kobolds or something.