Most hyped chapter/legion?

Why are pic related so hyped,that even Space Wolves are put to shame? They literally have nothing special, except for their secrecy, which they share with Alpha Legion

Because their primarch is on the spectrum and some players find it endearing.

Aesthetic scheme too.

>aesthetic
Salamanders are similar but arguably better in that regard.

Also maybe it's the whole "are they loyal or secretly traitors" thing that grabs attention.

I'm inclined to agree but he looks like a Sandslash.

>but arguably better in that regard.
You wear flame deco shirts I bet.
Because nobody else could think slapping flame patterns on is an improvement

That's Legion of the Damned though.

Love the whole knight thing they had going on pre-heresy

Oh god damn it why did you have to ruin this piece of art for me.

AND YOU!
Kek at the filename.
But no, I meant more the shade of green and the black/white highlights to the armor, not the flames. Real flames are nice, painted flames are not.

you have pic related for that

There is absolutely no way that the Dark Angels are traitors - or at least traitors that are aligned with Chaos. There's zero evidence of any mutation or warp fuckery. Are you telling me with all the dumb shit the traitor legions do embracing Chaos, that these guys are all pure even though they are traitors? Just isn't happening.

Hol' up! I'll ruin this one for you too.

Well the theory goes that the inner circle are who's corrupt, the majority of Dark Angels think they're loyal.

DAMN IT!
Saved.

Aesthetic is more than color scheme, which is pretty much the only place where the Dark Angels and Salamanders are similar.

Salamanders can be nice with their scales and such, but I think I prefer the Dark Angels between the two. Not to mention the Deathwing and Ravenwing mean you can have some variety.

Off the top of my head Black Templars are usually crusaders while Dark Angels tend towards ornamental knights.

Hue hue hue

Fixed.

Gosh, why are GW designs still so tired?

>Why are pic related so hyped

They're not. They're second stringers at best.

Heresy colors looked better

Step it up.

This is beautiful.