GDAX BCASH ELECTRIC BOOGALO

GDAX/COINBASE CURRENTLY HOLDING BCASH BAGHOLDRS HOSTAGE. SELL ORDERS AT MOUNTING UP BY THE MINUTE. NORMIES BOUGHT AT 9.5K AND GOING APESHIT.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GDAX/status/943554739463004162
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When the fuck are the opening trading

NO NOCASHIES

There like like 3 bch total sold at 9500

Coinbase needs to stop being pussies and let loose the market. There's clearly enough liquidity now

I DON'T HAVE ALL FUCKING DAY. OPEN THE FUCKING TRADING. EITHER I DOUBLE MY INVESTMENT TODAY OR LOSE EVERYTHING. FUCK.

>waiting for cuckbase to release the hounds

CRASHING THIS SHITCOIN

the longer they wait, the worse it'll be.
get rekt cashies

Don't open trading. 7000 sell wall soon.

Nobody sells their btc for bcc and there will be only new money flowing into bcc. Only usd losing value. We are all gonna make it

when should I buy?

Guess they're having delays mailing the exact release time to friends and employees

post your flash crash buy orders.

Unleash the bitcoin killer now. Normies will buy it up and see how fast and cheap it is compared to shit coin

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OPEN UP LET US IN

Normies is exactly the reason why I bought BCH last night.

I don't give a fuck about the BTC vs BCH narrative. I don't give a fuck about your dramas and politics. I don't give a fuck about your "muh store of value" "muh BTC transaction is expensive".

I'm in crypto to make money, not to fight for someone else's ideologies.

Tens of millions of normies on Coinbase will buy BCH just because it's on Coinbase. It's that simple. And you should be grateful to be able to buy BCH at $3k or $4k because this shit will skyrocket to at least $10k in a month.

Remember, Christmas is only 5 days away.

normies don't give a shit about how fast it is, they'll only ever own crypto on gdax

>Bitcoin killer

This shit is going to crash through the roof. BTC will hit 20K by the end of the day.

>Normies will buy it up and see how fast and cheap it is compared to shit coin

After seeing the price dump from $4.3k down? Also it's funny you think people give a shit about technology, or that anything in the Bitcoin family is technologically advanced

>BTC will hit 20K by the end of the day.
anything to support this?

Why wouldn't they just start trading at $400 less then other exchanges, rather $400 more?

I'd imagine that would get the ball rolling, and bag holders could sell off at $4300 eventually anyway.

It will dump initially but will quickly go back up. Normies will fomo-buy and the flippening will happen until the weekend.

>admitting core is solely about keeping the greater fool dynamic going by now

yes, he's got a future telling device. wtf is wrong with you dude

The EMA lines for BCH on GDAX just popped up for me at $12,700......

>posting this same shit on every thread

give me some variety user

maybe at 9500 but 24 hour volume stands at 3058 bch. Let's say an average trade price of 7000 usd makes for a nice 21 million bucks worth of pissed off people.

his ass

DA FAQ A WALL???

>anything to support this?

He's probably going by what happened last 'flippening.' BTC corrected hard, followed by a steep increase passed previous all time highs once it didn't happen

This but the bcore ideologues are planning on dumping it with full force.
But it will rebound after that then the usual fomo will kick in.
There are so many people new to crypto that didn't hold BTC at the time of the fork who will buy as a hedge against corecoin.

should i buy more BTC now or wait for a dip? is there even gonna be a dip?

no just corecuckie delusions

anyone just saw this dude on bittrex dumping everything to .215?

Update - Trading will be enabled on the BCH-USD order book at 11am PST. If significant volatility is observed, GDAX will pause trading.
Dec 20, 10:52 PST

Yesterday. When BCH launched to 9k and trading was suspended, BTC went from 14k back to 17k in a matter of minutes. Something similar may happen, depending on the severity of the bloodshed.

Update - Trading will be enabled on the BCH-USD order book at 11am PST. If significant volatility is observed, GDAX will pause trading.

How long till trade resumes?

Normies are always fund depleted the last weeks of December, and Coinbase is the only way they can enter this bull market with their credit

bitcoin has been steadily declining the past few weeks... was near 20k, then hovered at 19k, then 18k, then 17k, now its staying around 16-16.5k. you have to admit its seems to be slowly dieing

twitter.com/GDAX/status/943554739463004162
11am PST

obviously dubs

im buying at .18

it might crash all the way down to .15 though

Trading resuming in 6 mins

>Update - Trading will be enabled on the BCH-USD order book at 11am PST. If significant volatility is observed, GDAX will pause trading.
>if
>IF
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>they’re gonna wait until ver is on cnbc
I can’t wait to see this shitcoin crash live on air
This is insider trading between cb, ver, and CNBC

5 MINUTES BOYS

When the fuck are they going to open Trading I've been stuck looking at the fucking screen forever. I have a Tinder date with a hot Slut , should I ditch her ?

>If significant volatility is observed, GDAX will pause trading.

You fucking cunts Coinbase

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBBLLLLLEEEE!

5 minutes.

What is the reasoning behind this?

30+mil usd sell wall. doubt there will be too significant voltatility whathathehehahtea

IM LITERALLY SHAKING

Cause they don't have the funds to pay out.

go on reddit

>coinbase should die, how dare they list a coin i hate without telling me exactly when it would be listed
>hey everyone, we're leaving coinbase!
>gemini everyone, let's go!
>bitcoing cash is a scam i hate it i hate it i hate it

i know that crypto is shill central most of the time, but this feels so weirdly vicious and coordinated.

they think it wont be volatile? lol. of couse theyre going to pause it. such scamming cunts

They don't want to crash BCH.

BTC WILL PUMP ONCE THE BCH SELL OFF HAPPENS

GET READY

THROUGH THE FIRE AND FLAMES WE CARRY ON

they are faggots

open the gates to hell

i believe its mainly to avoid butthurt people who claim the price moves too fast to trade

they like cocks in and around their mouths.

>that first red candle
Can't wait

ITS HAPPENING

>but this feels so weirdly vicious and coordinated.

Every side feel heavily coordinated. The wife of a huge BCH supporter runs marketing and 'partnerships' at CNBC, the network about to have Roger on to talk about BCH

IT'S LIVE

12000 WTF

Stop your shit now and just buy BZC

this

Fellow biz annons, should we buy or sell when the gates open? I feel to hold off on the epic dump then buy

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN

>open the gates to hell

LET'S DO THIS

do you feel good about yourself right now mate?

FUCK HAD TO LISTEN WHILE WATCHING

LETS GO

OK GUYS WHAT PRICE SHOULD I PUT BUY ORDER?

kek

AHAHAHAH GET FUCKED BCH SHITTERS

2k easy money

Too late kid.

WHY DON'T I SEE ANYTHING?

IM RETARDED?

>you can't see the order book and trade history at the same time

Great site.

can normiebase do anything right?

OPEN THE TRADING REEEEEEEEE

Normies may buy at first but will.soon dump when it tanks. Its centralized for fucks sake so is worse than LTC. What does it do that LTC doesn't?
I pity the fools who bought in at 4300.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>muh decentralization

Anyone who supports decentralization and still uses gdax, or really any exchange, is a hypocrite.

ITS LIVE AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

McAfee said he will eat his own dick if BTC doesn't hit 1 million per bitcoin.

oh fuck

HAHHHAHAHAH

SAJHAAJJRUTDUFZFIZIZFIZFIZFIZFIZFIZFFIZFIZFIZ

CRASHING THROUGH THE FLOOR

IT'S LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!