Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Post-Fight Healing Edition

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1BFKOFvRB0qxw7Ygk5-xZQik0BPQ23xBgv3bTqTtrLIk/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=NFQCYpIHLNQ
app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4911933/
d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/augment-summoning-final/
d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/e-g/goggles-sniper-goggles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are the secrets to an effective Overlewd app? It's been long enough to figure out what's good and what isn't, right?

ITS BEEN LITERALLY A DAY

Unique character ideas.

Go.

Man, who cares about that? Just make something you want and keep the circle-jerking to a minimum. I'm sitting here hyped at the end of the advertisement season that started in October and I don't want to see us go cold turkey.

There is no such thing as a unique character idea

What are the best talents for a Triple Goddess Hedgewitch looking to be healing people?

Contact an expert Waifu Smith and get them to create a waifu for you.

So! Who all's excited for the weekend? Any big plans, game-related or otherwise?

>Make character a villain
>Give character capacity for lewd
>Submit app
>Clean up or revise as necessary
For fuck's sake.

Some character ideas are more unique than others.

I'm not.

No plans, nothing going on, only game already ran earlier this week. It's pretty bleak. I'll probably just cobble together substandard apps for the last few games and call it a day.

I'm very excited for the weekend! I'm going to spend all tomorrow with my family in town and have our Easter service a bit early, which just makes it easy to stay up *extra late* and have a session with the folks in SotJR!

That sounds really cute!

I'm gonna play a Maestro Sorcerer.

Say, what genre of music should he hear when he casts?

Man this place caught fire last night.

Things had been slowly backing down from high-powered lewd gestalt...and then Overlewd opened apps.

I hope you have fun user!

I know, right? I got a ham for the dinner and it's going to be particularly nice and sunny!

Thanks, I hope you have fun too!

In our efforts to making martials great again, dropping off the Spectacle Fighter alpha playtest again for people to look over. Let me know what's shit, what's not shit, and what's actually okay.

In short: The Spectacle Fighter is a fast paced martial class that can bring to bare a spectacular arsenal of weapons, rapidly switching between them to execute combos that, when completed, can have powerful effects.

docs.google.com/document/d/1BFKOFvRB0qxw7Ygk5-xZQik0BPQ23xBgv3bTqTtrLIk/edit?usp=sharing

Have fun, guys. We're havin' a good time on our end, too!

>I know, right? I got a ham for the dinner and it's going to be particularly nice and sunny!

Too cute! Far too cute! I wish I had a cute weekend...

An amoral wizard that likes to research and cast magic a much as possible.

Has there been a blingmaker underwear round up?

That's a new one.

I hope you choke on your dinner and the party tpks as a result of of your subsequent hospitalization.

A meek and mild Andoran sculptor who is fraught with nightmares of Cthulhu.

A sorcerer that spontaneously cast his first spell in a freak accident. Having discovered his skill in enchantment magic, he sets out to abuse it as much as possible.

Non-descriptive Human Fighter.

>faggot user gets destroyed in last thread
i love /pfg/

Which user?

Who got destroyed now?

A barbarian that likes to get drunk and throw party members at the enemy

FFS notanons!

What does a World Engine's projectile-manipulation affect?
;
Does it work on himself?

Does it work on ranged weapon-attack pulses? (such as one out of a barrage's volley)

Does it work on weapon-carried pulse attacks? (such as rounds)

Would it work on a scorching ray?

What about a scattershot, which uses an attack roll? or just one target of the lot?

Most of them seem like a yes - and it's a decent cost for the power-up and not too busted even in the nastiest case anyways, but self-affecting and scatters I'm less sure about?

>hope you have fun too
Thank you! I didn't get into any PFG games though.

Branwen's Underwear: nopan

A vengeful ranger who has unrivaled skill in surviving outdoors. Together with his wolf companion, he seeks to take revenge on all orcs because his family/village was killed by orcs.

Do you use themes, motifs, etc. to coming up with your characters and/or settings?

>Nopan
>No bra

Sluuuuuuuuuut.

>Too innocent and rustic for underwear
>Raised to evil but sweet underneath it all
>Hot
>Would turn heel for

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh what a douche

A wizard who only knows obscure ritual magic that anyone could cast by following the recipe. He used to know all the fancy blasting, but he's so god damn old that he isn't able to do it anymore.

No one's been able to figure it out yet because they're all too scared of him "getting serious"

>no eternal teen fey waifu

Reminder that if your Overlewd app is an exiled noble, a monster, or a bandit, you need to delete your app and start with an original idea.

What if it's going to be an exiled monster noble who has turned to banditry to get by?

what constitutes "a monster"?

user said unique

>monster
>cute gnoll shamaness who wants to save her tribe

...isn't that kind of original? Gnolls are friends not foes

Where was THAT posted?

Third FotJR update: Dungeon crawling through the spooky caves, we realized Etan and Rubio don't have darkvision. Quinn called up a glowing ghostly ballerina. A Dancing Light.

You should see bon-bon getting rescued if you want post-fight healing!

Speaking of that. Any of you guys ever head a full scale investigation as part of your quest? PLD has been pulling a complete scooby-doo for the last two sessions

Rory pls go.

A misunderstood tiefling paladin that wants to smite evil and ensure that law is abided at all costs to prove that he is just misunderstood.

In the effort unlimited memes here are some of the more recent apps

Andrik
>Shorts with "Peace, Prosperity, and Piety" in repeating script

Harriet
>Pawprint panties

Lyra
>Lace panties

Bertram
>Wolf skin shorts

Branwen
>nopan

Viviana
>Black thong

dance on, spoop!

>everything has to be original ecksdee
It's been forever since I've been in a game with "just a wizard", "just a fighter", and "just a rogue". The cliches have become rare.

I'm tempted to say fundoshi for Kyras, but he's not that much of a tienaboo. Maybe just some frayed shorts?

What running game has the most traditional party?

I do it all the time, user! It always starts with an emotion I feel from a song or a scene, and just extrapolate from there. When I feel that emotion, I start to craft a story around it - the bones that bind your flesh, as it were. I'd start gathering relevant material and find a picture in my file that particularly ignites the inspiration, and then I get to work.

My game has a Fighter, a Rogue, a Cleric, AND a Wizard! ..It's one guy. Fighter 3/Wizard 3//Rogue 3/Cleric 3. He's insane.

>Branwen
>No Bra

The girl's 17 and has tits the size of her head, she better be wearing a bra or else those things are going to HURT.

Something nice and snug.

For a tiefling, wouldn't that be any kind of pants?

Who needs a bra when you've got your knight to carry heavy things for you?

>want to make "just a rogue" for my next character
>start looking into URogues, figuring they can't be that bad on their own
>I realize just how much optimizing I'd have to do to cover all these weaknesses
>realize the only thing that makes rogues look tolerable would be if a GM used Legendary Rogue options

I guess a Slayer, Inquisitor, Fighter, or heck even another Alchemist is fine too.

A sub optimal build I always wanted to do was an aismar with that one paladin archetype that slowly evolves into an angel.

Says the knave with his head under the skirt of every scabrous trollop in Rostland!

W-what do you mean "sweet?" Too much Sun has made you delirious!

LITERAL ANIMAL MK II

Ishkar
>I can't even

Evelyn
>White panties with an animal printed on them

ANIMAL HOUSE

Yeah, you're right, I am pretty tired. Mind lending me your lap for a little while?

If an alchemist is both a vivisectionist and a preservationist, can he use his torturous transformation shit on the animals he summons?

>Abadarite Tiefling Paladin

CUTE!

I'd assume "probably not", because they wouldn't last long enough for the procedure.

It's a silly campaign, user. It's just like your Chinese Cartoons!

youtube.com/watch?v=NFQCYpIHLNQ

Speaking of, I got a good review from the DM and made some edits to my app. It's pretty rough but I'm open to thoughts:

app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4911933/

lame

Could you give me a rough measurement of the circumference of her throat?

AFAIK, however, there is a way to be able to alter your summons beyond their base stats, though I've never looked into it so I can't say where to start, sorry.

JESUS
WEPT

It's like suddenly Blingmaker is bringing an army of rule 63'd Carol from Archer clones out of the woodwork.

What did she mean by this?

You know what? You're right. Forget I asked. I'll just take the rough measurement myself.

d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/augment-summoning-final/

There's also Superior Summons

She lived with a camp of bandits for a few years. I'm sure is used to having rough measurements taken.

Anal circumference?

I don't see the appeal, but I suppose I can stomach the indignity if it quiets your tongue! Just...don't tell the others.

(You)

Let's not tempt me by putting my tongue and your thighs in the same situation. I'd rather just...you know, enjoy a moment alone with you.

Thanks pals.

One more question. Could a ranged vivisectionist work? Is it even possible?

I can't find any information that would suggest it's not possible.

Ranged sneak attack is not really feasible as something you can't dedicate a build around

Ah I got a pretty good review from the DM too. I'll just summarize it in bullet points.

>Lengthier than most apps but remains interesting all the way through.
>Not much to say about backstory, pretty thorough and does a good job explaining how she ended up who she is today.
>Mot much to talk about the app because it's already refined and polished.

Pretty good i'd say.

I'd hardly call the strip of ragged cloth you garb around your waist a skirt, anyway! Who did that to you, anyway? Your last partner's claws?

Define "ranged". Theoretically yes, you could in fact do it, but it would be expensive as fuck and awkward since by default you need to be within 30 ft in order to sneak attack with a ranged weapon.

I'm drunk, so since we're doing underwear roundups, I'll do one for shardwalkers

TECH PARTY

10-21
>White Cotton. Standard.
Gerund Legg.
>Commando
Risette
>Cute, Lacy, probably white or red.
Zokat
>BITS HAVE BEEN REPLACED WITH A SOLID METAL PLATE

Magic side

Aoife
>Obvious nopan
Talia
>Probably bright red
Blossom
>Standard issue maid wear, probably a pair of bloomers
Yukiko
>Lacy and black, probably wears a garter belt and stockings too.

Kill me now desu.

>tfw enthusiasm for Overlewd dropping because nothing feels right

pricey but 100% mandatory for anyone who combines the words "sneak attack" and "ranged" in the same sentence

d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/e-g/goggles-sniper-goggles/

I appreciate your dedication to underwear user, I'm a novice underwear poster, please go over my Blingmaker assessments.