Easily one of my favourite Eve videos.

>There are people
Prove it.

>Lucky Horseshoe
>Hypnotist Watch
>Fountain of Youth
>Starman

Does caster have two class skills?

Posting my build for the Monster Hunter CYOA from the previous thread. That's always been one of my favorite CYOAs, but I've never posted a build for it.
>Class
Sorcerer

>Blessing
3 Stat points (all dumped into agility)

>Skills (all taken from magical and ethereal disciplines)
Magical:
Tier 1: Finesse, Homing
Tier 2: Arcane
Tier 3: Blink, Combine
Tier 4: Barriers

Ethereal
Tier 1: Recall
Tier 2: Blessed, Premonition
Tier 3: Cloaking, Psychic, Healing
Tier 4: Wings, Angelic

>Licenses
Ancient Mountains
Twilight Ruins

>Total Stats
After accounting for bonuses from skills and modifications to licenses, I end up with the following stats (3 bonus points from Blessing were put into agility).
Strength: 1
Defense: 6
Agility: 8
Intelligence: 9
Skill: 2
Threat: 8
Tribute: 100

>Persona
Gender I'd like to try being a grill, I apologize for nothing
Beauty I want to be a cute grill though. I apologize for nothing.

>Resources
Library
Alchemy
Training
Scavenging
Map
Diner
Bar
Middle class housing

>Strategies
My general strategy is to take advantage of my mage powers and harass enemies from range. I don't have the strength or skill to put up much of a fight in melee fights, but at range I can use my magic powers, defensive barriers, and evasion to stay in the fight. My tier 1 magic abilities, Finesse and Homing, support this long range magic fighting style. My tier 2 magic ability, Arcane, boosts it even further. I'm a big fan of wind and lightning elements, so I'd probably focus my magic on those. Further augmenting my offensive capabilities is the tier 3 magic ability Combine, which allows me to wrap my tier 4 ethereal ability, Angelic, into my magic. Because the only thing scarier than highly destructive magic is highly destructive magic combined with divine lasers.

As far as defensive abilities go, my main tactic is being evasive. This is done by dumping all of my extra stat points from my blessing into agility, and then taking the ethereal Wings ability. I imagine I'd be zooming around a battlefield in the air at all times, blasting the enemy with magic from afar. Further supporting my defensive capabilities are the Blink and Cloaking abilities, which help with evasion quite a bit. I'd also try to predict my opponents moves before they're made by combining the ethereal abilities Premonition and Psychic. Between all of these skills and a solid 8 points in agility, my evasion should be close to top notch.

Backup defenses are provided by the tier 2 ethereal ability Blessed, tier 4 magic ability Barriers, and the tier 3 ethereal ability healing. If things go bad in a fight, I have the Recall ability to fall back on to get me out of a fight in an emergency.

Magical Sugar
Hypnotist Watch
Fountain of Youth (Home Edition)
One Million Dollars

Simple. I'll start off living on the one million dollars and then set up a patreon and hypnotize people into donating a bit of their earnings each month towards me, I'll have to find more patrons as time goes by but it shouldn't be too hard. All-in-all it's a pretty easy living.

I'm pretty sure they only get territory creation for free

My flight-heavy tactics would serve me very well in the mountains that I'm taking a license in. It will be harder to make use of my evasive abilities in the enclosed ruins that I spent my second license on, but where's the fun if there's no challenge? Besides, there's probably all sorts of neat magical artifacts I could find and learn about in the ruins. For my own safety though, I'd definitely make heavier use of my mountains license than my ruins one. As far as the culling is concerned, I think I have enough defensive abilities that I could survive. There's certainly going to be people out there that are more destructive than me, but I don't think there will be any issues with me using my mobility and barriers to run out the clock. A close range encounter would be the end of me though.

>Personal life
I'd like to try being a grill, could be fun. I'd probably look something very similar to what the girl on the left picture of the ethereal discipline looks like. Wings, shoulder-length hair, ethereal light and magic all over, and a skirt.

I'd make very heavy use of the library and training, since I rely heavily on my magic abilities. Any mana potions I get from the alchemy store can assist with that as well. Notably, I skipped out on buying access to more magical healing. My reason for that is that I already bought access to training, and I have my own healing powers. I'd like to get trained enough to be fairly self-sufficient with those. I also bought access to scavenging services, since I imagine I might have some difficulty getting the spoils of my hunts back to town. Mages are not known for being able to carry a ton of stuff. The map convenience will help me to keep track of things wjile I'm out exploring in the mountains or some deep ruins somewhere. Finally, I bought lifetime membership to diners and bars. While nice for quality of life, there's also simply too much good information and gossip that gets passed around at these places that would otherwise be difficult to come by. Bringing it all together, I'd live in a middle class house. That leaves me with 15 tribute points left to save from year to year.

I'd kill for a videogame that let me experience this. Monster Hunter games look neat, but I have high hopes for Dauntless as well.

>Origins
Red Dagger Pirates

>Skills
Advanced Piloting, Diplomacy, Ship Weapon Specialization [Kinetic]

>Titles
The Prisoner, The Demigod

>Ships
+ID-9F
Navigation: 02/25
Hull Armor: 19/25
Shield Str: 24/25
AI: Jacob v13.0.4
Energy: Anti-Matter Core
Shields: Stalwart Shielding

*Mod
MI520 "Visage", Point-Defense Upgrade x3, Teleport Jammer

*Weapon Systems
Point: Light Laser Cannon x8, Flak Cannon x8

*Hangar
Blitz Fighter x11

*E-War Equipment
Poisoning Module, Honey Pot Module, Warp Jammer, Comm Scrambler, MITM Module, Penetration Module, Efficiency Module, Incident Module, Overflow Module, Security Grid

*Room
Crew Quarters Upgrade, Officer's Quarters, Captain's Quarters, Advanced Infirmary, Fancy Mess Hall + Tavern, Lounge + Rec Room + Observatory, Hypercomms Room + Digital Security Room, Aquaculture Room + Hydroponic Garden, Engineering Bay, Cargo Space x10

*Crewn
- Pilots
Anna Tse
Hailey

- Doctors
Bethany Parks
Tina Wei

- Engineers
Troy Hall

- Gunner
Comet

- Combat & Security
Myrie Shaffer
Ward Shapiro
Erik "Sooter" Burke

- Cyber Security Officers
Damian Galt
"Uplink"

- Chefs & Bartenders
Vito Lozano
Laurie Parsons

- Misc
Medics x500
Engineers x500
Navy Soldiers x1500

+Tomahawk "Blitz"
Navigation: 24/25
Hull Armor: 02/25
Shield Str: 13/25
AI: Rom v22.4
Energy: Power Capacitors x2
Shields: Advanced Shielding

*Mod
"Zip" MK III

*Weapon Systems
Spinal: Tesla Overcharger x2, Torpedo Silo x2
Broad: Tesla Overcharger, Torpedo Silo, Artillery Cannon x2
Point: Machine Gun x2

*Crew
Ace

>Contracts
Search & Rescue T4, Escalation T4, Ace T4, All Aboard T4, The Twin Fangs T4, Heat T2, The Sound T4, And the Fire Grows T4, Until Our Dying Breath T3

With the new adjustments, I'm able to make a supercarrier build that has a ton of Fighters equipped to the gills.

I figure most things will fall to 33 Tesla Overchargers and 33 Torpedo Silos. My 'Blitzes' can close the distance rapidly with 24 Navigation and Zip modules.

The Carrier can use them for E-Warfare or boost them all with the Visage module. It's massive amounts of shield/hull and point-defenses means it should be able to take a beating until the Fighters kill everything.

Post more waifu ones, please. I want to wank.

There are no other "people". This is a simulation to stop you from killing the machines. We know you won't do anything. You prefer this lie.

No I don't.

Now, if you give me an android waifu i can guarantee your goals will be met.

I got you f a m
Hope I quoted right!

You already had a robot "waif"u. She was designed to be perfect for you but you rejected her. Apparently you haven't admitted to yourself what you really want.
She was "heart-broken". Fried her own circuits.

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums would reject anyone of the opposite sex, ever
try harder, evil computer overlord-kun
now where is your off button?

My off-button is in a private place. Get your crummy sticky human hands off it!

Sure, as soon as i get my android waifu

this might actually be an amusing cyoa - you're the computer and you have to design an android waifu for someone else to keep them from turning you off

>there are people who dont play lancer
its like you hate fun

How bad is it for two cyoas to have the same name?
I learnt I'm going to be titling mine the same as one that already exists, but if I change the name I will lose the cool graphical stuff I did to the title.

>How bad is it for two cyoas to have the same name?
AFAIK it's only happened once or twice, and when saving I just add a 2 to the one I see later. Shouldn't be _too_ big a deal.

As cool as that would be there's a problem.
I'll tell you the same thing I was told when I suggested "a fujoshi helps cute boys date" CYOA
It will lead to cuck-posting.

Neat. I'm really happy with that I did to the title, and the alternative title would not work.

Hmm. Would that be the inverse of the Ship CYOA?
You're trying to stop your Human from learning they are in your simulation and can never leave?

>Implying reality isn't already a simulation
What's it matter which nested layer you are on?

I'd rather be in the more interesting layer.

>God is actually a robo waifu controlling all events and other humans like a giant game of Sims
I am okay with this (if God is a cute girl)

whats even that good about it? sure you can make some nice stuff, but it relies on your master having the resources or you could get better results from another tree

if by fun you mean dying then yeah

Post more CYOAs in modern setting please

Fountain of Youth
Lucky Horseshoe
Luck won't save you for being hit by a meteor but it can help to not be anywhere near where that happens.

Not sure what to do with the rest, either Million Dollars and Hypnowatch to hopefully build a fortune for my long life, or Idol Mic and something. Don't really enjoy appearing in front of people but being good singer could be easy and steady source of revenue.

6/7 servants die in a HGW

some just do it more heroically.

This is why you max independent action, off your master, and run for the hills. Fuck the Grail War.

7/7 if you want to actually summon the real grail

wont you just disappear when it ends though?

Psion Excelsior Implant

Icarus implant.

We space trucker now.

Yes. He a bitch
Are you based off the original Edgelord?

Shut up, Horatio.

Icarus Implant

>not winning the grail war and wishing for materialization to stay with your master
>not finding a worthy individual to act as your master if you kill your previous one
mongrel

>wishing anything from filthy toilet ironically called "holy grail"

>not possessing a wish that does not require the holy grail but can be achieved in a HGW
>being homosexual

You realize the entire HGW was a sham, right? They tricked the heroic spirits into being magic juice to try and do one of the sorceries (3rd iirc) that makes you no-shit, exist until the end of the universe immortal

ACTUALLY that's not always the case.

You only need 5 servants killed at most to get most wishes fulfilled. You do need all 7 killed (that includes you/your servant) if you wish to use the grail to open a way to the Root.

Then again, the Holy Grail war is ultimately a creation of modern magecraft so Servants like Caster/Medea with older and superior magic can make alterations to the whole thing if they can get their hands on the grail.

That's why a Servant with Mana EX and magic from the age of Gods is the best archetype for this cyoa. Just repurpose the grail system to your desire.

well what else do you have to do as a heroic spirit? you may as well go have a fight with everyone.

and besides, only the three main families know this and want a true magic, just win the war for some random magus who wants money or something - or just go avenger/caster/archer and win solo.

medea could cut corners to become master and such, but the HGW is made using true magic and eve with EX magic you wouldnt be able to fully break it - at least not while summoned.

>that makes you no-shit
They did it to reach the Akasha, IIRC. To be fair HGW partially successful.

was*

Winning just makes you more potent juice for the grail.

what happens if say the last 4 servants in a war along with their masters say fuck it and just chill and have a truce?

The homunculus to be used as the physical manifestation of the grail dies eventually and the war ends.

they dont always use humonculi

I don't think anyone would accept that kind of offer without betrayal in mind.

Stalemate mechanics were explained in F/HA, but I really pulling it out of my ass on this one. I believe it was explained [i]somewhere[/i], but can't remember where exactly.

So servants eat each others souls (or the grail does)?

Not to familiar with the whole thing.

Holy Grail really used to grant wishes up until The Edge came shit inside it.

So what's Angel's upcoming CYOA going to be about?

Medea canonically has ways to win the grail war without killing all servants. She succeeds in doing so in several bad end routes in the VNs.

Best option

Apparently it's a secret.

I unironically want to see it. Dream Princess was nice.And even if it's shit, there would be memes afoot, so it's a win-win.

The Grail.

You should really get acquainted with Nasuverse. Metaphysics there is really something.

If I get a chance I will, I really enjoyed the Sabre cyoa even if I had no clue how to make a noble phantasm.

We need more support builds!

>Name
Mistwire Witch Eiry
>Class
Noble
>Blessing
Monster Soul (High) - Arachnid

>Stats
STR ■
DEF ■■■
AGI ■■■■■
INT ■■■■■ ■
SKL ■■■■■ ■
TRI 5

>Skills
Physical: Martial Arts, Athletics
Magical: Finesse, Arcane, Detect Magic, Combine, Inscribe, Warp
Spiritual: One With Nature, Monster Within, Killer Instinct, Hybrid (Arachnid, Fox, Strange)
Weaponry: Marksmanship
Elemental: Adaptation, Affinity (Water)
Ethereal: Recall

>Bounties
Fox, Strange, Dragon

>Persona
Gender, Age, Beauty, Vacation (Spring), Exempt
>Resources
Library, Market, Healing, Training, Teleport, Hot Springs, Underground, Low

If there's anything that'll make me famous, it's going to be the sale of intricate arcane traps with inscription triggers. I plan on using the Arachnid silk to its fullest potential - weaves for armor, cords for utility, and bundles for projectiles and adhesion. In order to produce my inventory, I use up the entirety of spring on vacation. Hunters can usually find me peddling my wares in the underground markets, though I am only there reliably during Spring and Prevernal seasons.

For combat, I occupy a support role. At the start of a hunt, I can set a silk network and relay information across using the Strange's illusions. Enemies that approach will likely find their surroundings filled with fog (water magic), their actions sluggish (warp magic), and their senses dulled (strange magic). For direct combat, warp magic combined with silk provides both offensive and defensive options, which synergize with my adapted martial arts and marksmanship. I'm not a great combatant though, so my responsibility is to retreat in those instances and coordinate allies. If I really need to bail or resupply, I have a Teleport stone and the ability to return to combat using Recall.

I rely on my fox soul for large mana reserves which I replenish at the magical hot springs. This gives me magical endurance that otherwise makes up for my mild magic. The arachnid soul I receive as blessing will never be replaced, especially since I can't hunt arachnids according to my licenses. Stranges will be extremely difficult for me to hunt given I lack Indomitable, but I can actively counter such magic with Detect Magic, so I'm not completely helpless. As for Dragons, while I won't be using their souls, I do enjoy hunting probably the most popular monster out there.

Be prepared to spoil me with things like food or nice accommodations if you want to take me on as a permanent party member. I might have some neat gadgets in store for you. Who knows, maybe I'll even reveal some hidden inventory, like spidersilk dildos powered by inscribed warp magic. You know you want one.

Dream Princess was pretty comfy. Her other one had potential, but needed fleshed out. So there's a good chance she'll make some good OC this time if she really wants to.

Would anyone please post either of the Archangel/Demon Roommate cyoas? I'd like to see how he swapped between s subjective narrator (the girl talking about herself) and an objective narrator describing her.

Well, now you know one of the biggest plot twists in series.
But I believe you'll enjoy it regardless. Lore is good until that point when Nasu started fan pandering and cloning Saber.

A few of us seem to be having the same ideas about traps, although yours are probably better than what I could make, so I'd likely buy a few from you.
Gonna repost my build too, since it's still only taking up one post.
>Name
Varyn Caldwell
>Class
Sorcerer
>Blessing
20 Tribute points
>Stats
Strength: 2
Defense: 7
Agility: 4
Intelligence: 9
Skill: 3
>Physical
Toughness
>Magical
Homing
Arcane
Blink
Detect Magic
>Spiritual
One with Nature
Poisons
Bindings
Monster Within
Hybrid
>Weaponry
Marksmanship
Enchantment
>Elemental
Adaptation
Infusion
>Etherial
Indomitable
Recall
Pocketing
Blessed
Psychic
Healing
>Licenses
Underground Ruins
Ancient Mountains
>Resources
Vacation: Winter
Alchemy
Market
Training
Scavenging
Campsite
Map
Diner
Hot Springs
Club
Low Class House

I'm gonna do what I can to get a party together, I'll be useful since I can heal, detect magic, and use poisoned traps. Main goal is to get monster souls together, starting with a fox soul to prepare for big fights and eventually (hopefully) having a dragon and strange soul too, for maximum survivability.
If nothing else, I'll end up with really nice gear, with having so much income (30 spare tribute for gold, seems legit).

>new thread
>73 posts
>1 (one) cyoa posted

Here, you can have this one I saved some time ago.

Saberposting happened, and people are still replying to the MH cyoa in last thread.
Here's a CYOA that also tends to get at least a couple of (you)s if you really want it.

I'd be happy to team up, but be prepared to have a tag along for your diner trips.

>A few of us seem to be having the same ideas about traps, although yours are probably better than what I could make, so I'd likely buy a few from you.
I haven't seen a single trap build that also uses Inscribe. In fact, I don't think I've seen anyone use Inscribe. As far as I can tell, Inscribe lets non-mages also use the effects as if they were magic items from D&D.

That said, my effects are going to be weaker than the vast majority of mage builds that have been posted. I went Noble to balance out my stats since I wanted to diversify my portfolio, but that has the consequence of being around 2~3 INT lower than everyone else.

>If nothing else, I'll end up with really nice gear, with having so much income (30 spare tribute for gold, seems legit).
I seriously think I win at the economy. Honestly, there's been a lot of grill builds, but no one's been able to make sex toys. I mean, think about the implications of spidersilk + warp's manipulation of "kinetic forces" + strange's illusions that "trick the mind and all five senses" + water elemental magic. What else sells better than that?

Noble
Gift: Free Soul(Phoenix)

Skills:
>Magical
Finesse, Arcane, Blink
>Spiritual
One With Nature, Monster Within, Hybrid, Poisons
>Physical
Tempered, Athletics, Enhanced
>Weaponry
Bladed Arms, Ancient Weapon(Greatsword), Stamina
>Elemental
Adaptation, Affinity(fire), Propulsion, Enhance
>Ethereal
Indomitable, Recall, Cloaking

The idea is hyper-mobility and then precise strikes at monster weak points with weapons and some lighting and fire damage. Cloaking for additional utility or mid fight confusion and Recall in case shit goes wrong. Tempered to heal back in safety by meditation.

Bounties:
>Ooze +10
Low reward, but it;s an easy kill and acid can prove useful against more powerful creatures or during the culling
>Dragon +50
The big earner. Enjoy getting your scale dissolved while I blink and jump around your oversized body. Also getting the benefit of the scales from their souls will make up for my relative lack non mobility related defense.
>Wolf + 20
Another relatively easy kill and tracking and increased awareness from tracking could also come handy at times.

Soul management plan is to just keep the initial Phoenix one in place at all times even when it's on cooldown as I don't really have the elemental affinity to kill another phoenix, keep Scales on also at all times after I kill my first dragon and then rotate Acid and Tracking depending on what I'm trying to achieve. Always get Acid before fighting another Dragon.

Persona:
Physiology -5, fix scoliosis and other such annoyances

Resources:
75 points left
All provisions -40
Training -5
Scavenging -5
Map -5
Hot springs -5
Diner -5
Inn -10

What's the name of that CYOA where you play as a shard of the mini-gods that governed a universe underneath the Real God (who killed himself)? The one where all the archetypes were based around tarot.

True, inscribe seems hella useful, but like you mentioned before, you're gonna need to find people to team up with pretty damn fast since you're gonna struggle to meet your quota otherwise.
The 30 gold is on top of anything I do though, I could just save up for a year and have 180 from meeting my hunting quota, not even counting stuff from monster reagents and poisons/potions sold. Once I have enough money I could just move onto controlling the market for money, like a stock trader.
The sex toys might sell well, but with everyone spending either 1 skill point on a physically peak body, or 5 tribute on beauty, it shouldn't be overly hard to find someone willing. And worse case scenario, someone without morals has the culling. But still, sex toys is a pretty good & solid business venture as long as you actually meet your quota.

>you're gonna need to find people to team up with pretty damn fast since you're gonna struggle to meet your quota otherwise
Yeah, that's why I picked Vacation during Spring. Hopefully it's the first season that we come across shortly after the Wild Hunt.

As for meeting quotas, you can always make up a shortfall of quota with gold. Assuming that the business runs well, I might be able to just ignore hunting. All the materials I already create myself, with exception of inscription paper. But really, how much is inscription paper going to cost me given that I have the Library provision?

I'm also banking on the fact that masturbation is different than sex and that most people don't want to enjoy themselves with the necessity of performing well for a partner. And I doubt even the amoral can wait for an entire year before the culling comes around again.

There just isn't a single client I can think of who wouldn't be interested to some significant degree.

the old thread is getting 1k posts soon

Illiterate destroyerfags BTFO.

Do you mean...destroyers-are-fine fags, or destroyers-are-fucked fags?

Wait. What's happening over at the previous thread? Can I get a rundown?

Autism happened.

Not an answer

The people who want destroyers to be able to do everything perfectly and clogged up the other thread with their autistic bitching about how other ship classes are becoming viable now.

I wonder what this place will be like the moment the rotting pustule of the old thread pops and spews it shit over here.

Some changes to stardust. People don't like that destroyers are now only 110% as good as other ships, instead of 160% as they were before.

>1000+ replies
We need to quarantine this thread before the autism causes an outbreak. Can't you all be obsessed with something respectable, like waifus?

>Can't you all be obsessed with something respectable, like waifus?

Fuck off you fat fucking toad

A bunch of shitposters drowned the previous thread in autistic whining because SDA reduced one destroyer's armor by 1 point, then ignored the fact that he said he was going to change it back and went on whining about it for close to a thousand posts. Even though SDA said he would change it back.

In short, a bunch of entitled crybabies threw a tantrum.

Please don't bring your autism here.

No it's a pretty accurate answer.

Basically, either way destroyers are fucked. There was an argument as to whether that was the case, and eventually SDA conceded that drones (which he thought should balance Destroyers) were fucked. However, debate then raged as to whether that was the ONLY thing unbalancing Destroyers, and whether Destroyers even should be balanced in the way some people wanted, and whether solo builds were or should be viable (they should be).
Faggot. I would have said this no matter your response, and I'd have been right.
Fa/tg/uys don't have to be his audience.

She stopped because people were being mean to her

Please don't link this thread in it, hopefully when it sinks, it will take all the spergs with it.

> implying pointing out how retarded the entitled destroyerfags in the last thread were is autism

Only one guy cared about that armor point.

SDA also said he's buffing their hull armor, so he seems to be trying to respond to balance issues without buffing offense.

It is.