When the DM's Magical realm actually turns you on

When the DM's Magical realm actually turns you on.

Other urls found in this thread:

gunshowcomic.com/471
1d4chan.org/wiki/Category:Meme
1d4chan.org/wiki/Glossary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep it under control then, you don't need to walk around with a raging boner all the time

fw you unintentionally create a magical realm for one of your players....
(I swear I didn't know about his elf fetish before they threw him in prison.)

I imagine that would be like watching a let's play of a someone playing and a video game terribly that you already know pretty well. You want him to succeed but he keeps missing some obvious point, you want to tell him "Yes, yes that's it, you almost got it! Wait, no, no, NO, NOOOO! Not that way! Go back, go back... no... oh shit.. you FUCKING MORON!"

It's blueballing you until he finds answer and then you go "AWwww yess!"

Can I have a glossary of Veeky Forums terms? I'm new to this board and don't understand what you guys are talking about half the time between acronyms and weird terms. I know the basic ones like PC, NPC, DM etc. of course but what's a DM's magical realm?

Magical Realm:
Expression which designs the no-subtle introduction of paraphilia in a pen and paper Rpg session usually done by a GM.

> when you and the DM share a magical realm and everyone is okay with you living it out at the table
Honestly I'd almost prefer they didn't know, but it's hot like this too~

It's slang for the DM (or a player) including their specific fetish as campaign material.

Oh, alright. Thanks guys. There's anoter one that keeps being thrown around but I guess I'll just google that the next time I see it.

The term is originally from this comic: gunshowcomic.com/471

It's when someone blatantly shoehorns their fetishes into the setting. If you don't know it's magical realm then it's not really magical realm.

how many more times do we need to have this thread?

Pro-tip: just google it.

Just lurk more

>When DM warns you he'll put on magical realm
>Warn him I'll force him into mine using GURPS
>They scream in genuine terror
D&D players are curious creatures.

>tfw the DM accidentally pegs your magical realm in an attempt to find a player's magical realm
>tfw you accidentally peg the DM's magical realm in an attempt to find a player's magical realm

Then it's not actually a magical realm is it?

Next time please inform yourself before you use terms wrong.

oh shush you autist, phrases grow out of narrow definitions.

Every hour every day forever or until the current generation stops playing (e)RPGs

Tell us the story

bump

>When the DM *is* your magical realm

>When the player brings in their magical realm when your gming and you enjoy it.

GURPS is my magical realm

The fuck? Does he just get rock hard thinking about pointy ears?

1d4chan.org/wiki/Category:Meme
1d4chan.org/wiki/Glossary
The "memes" page is actually more of a glossary than the "glossary" page. Do lurk more though, helps to be fluent in a board's culture before posting heavily.

>pegging
gross

I had a male player confess to me before

I killed his character next game and he stopped showing up

rude as fuck honestly

SO many options!
So many modifiers!

That is some serious autism on your part, and an even more serious beta moment on their part

Kinkshaming is rude af, son.

Proper response from the player at that point, IMO, is to return with an appropriately geared character matching the average power level of the group, with a decent little chunk of backstory and some unique but not OP strengths to bring to the group.

And then I would make sure that this very balanced and reasonable character was as far into my magical realm as I could while still having everything make perfect sense in the context of the DM's setting.

It's shorthand for a DM blatantly forcing his sexual fetish into a game in a way that makes the rest of the table uncomfortable.