I'm shooting for lightly used Subaru WRX land

I'm shooting for lightly used Subaru WRX land.

How about you fellows?

>pic extremely related

I'm currently at 2008 Subaru WRX land, hoping for Mclaren P1 land. I've got a long way to go...

I've got one of these.. Poor investment but fun

Seems like a better investment than an actual Lamborghini lol

still driving a corolla shooting for capital appreciation land. cars are through the roof right now anyway. If I ever get something else it will be an older collectible but when the market is like it was in 09-10

you guys don't understand what investments are if you think cars are investments

Viper or gtr

I’m going for Mercedes Benz S65 AMG land Iv already hit £200k so who knows I might even get to a level where it would make sense to own one...

It's not an investment, it's the physical outcome of good decision making while investing.

Subaru outback 4 me.
It's the most sensible car for s lesbian like me

Acura NSX

sounds good. Which year you looking at OP? My only regret is it's kinda hard to drift an AWD
t. small dick forester fag

Vanquish or bust

Its not an investment, but it is an asset. You buy a sick ass car for $50,000 and its immediately worth $25,000. But if you take good care of it, you still have $25,000 and enjoyed a sick ass car. WORTH IT

By the time I "make it", hopefully one on the new platform. If not, a 2015+ would be awesome.

20k millage WRX? That pic is an STI...

Shooting for 20k to 30k $$$?

it's designed by a literal pajeet

v8 r8 here

Btw, STI's are fun car to own and sound decent.

Can confirm

What year? I have 17

Shooting for sightly used Volvo land or new Buick Regal Wagon land.

God I wish that were me

>WRX
>lightly used

anyone buying a WRX is going to hoon the fuck out of it by 20k. Used subarus have all been driven to hell and back, people think they're getting a kitted out rally car for 30 grand.

Cars are liabilities, unless you're running a taxi business, a museum, or it's the first 1953 Corvette that rolled off from the factory with less than a 100 miles on it in mint condition, that stupid 2007 Gallardo you bought brand new from the dealership for 200k will be on the duPont registry for 100k selling today, and that's not including the lost inflationary value of the dollar or how many times you have to take these things to specialized mechanics to fix them when they feel like identifying as fire breathing attack wyverns on a sunny Saturday morning. Understand that these vehicles are liabilities, they're status symbols as much as that ripped up white t-shirt Kanye wore worth $5000.
Even when I make it to Lamboland, I'm driving my 04' Lexus into it until it feels like giving up, and then after that I'll buy another used rice rocket with 5 seats and leather. A Subaru that OP wants will at least take the family, grocerries, a rally weekend, and allow him to Uber when he starts posting pink-jaks.
But dear Lord, I hope none of you are actually thinking of spending most of your crypto earnings on any new car or exotic, I have plenty of Lambo/Ferrari horror stories.
t. worked at exotic car dealership

nice OP. I've been thinking about selling my forester and upgrading...see you out there

I'm getting a 2017 i8 January 13th

post the best story/stories of dumbasses getting pink wojacked because of an exotic car purchase

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

i own a stage 2 2015 wrx sitting on HandR springs. i love it.

>180k in crypto
>wanna buy a 4k car

I dunno senpai

Wait a minute I know that street

literally just a civic that doesn't have major issues and a NI Maschine Mk3. Anything else is just gonna sit in crypto for the forseeable future.

Fuck a car.
I'm buying land.

shooting for a w221 s450 or a s500

I want a Mercedes even though I know they're awful cars

I'll drive my shitty honda into the ground even though I'm 2500% up. When I finally cash out I'll just get a hatchback with heated seats

every fucking street in america

It's a 18, paid 35k for it, 500 under invoice, my monthly is 250, got the loan at 2.8%

Also adding a Flexfuel for ethenol after I get my Cobb Access Port

Lmao yeah that was me 5 years ago

i drive this and the girls get wet.

i have a 2015 wrx sti, its ok

Honestly that's pretty hot. Hows the mileage?

>not a Golf R

>tfw you owned a stage 2 STI but was driving too fast when it was also too cold for summer tires
>tfw you lose grip spin out roll and almost die
>tfw insurance doesnt cover the costs because you only had comprehensive and not collision cause t. Professional race car driver never crashes

Sad boys I gotta make 20k back real quick so I’m not sad at losing all that money

Miata RF