I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two women woke me by sucking my cock. I gave 0...

I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two women woke me by sucking my cock. I gave 0.000001 ODN to each of the women as a tip. Three women helped me into the shower, all while caressing me and drooling at my Obsidian wallet. They also came instantly after seeing my balance.

I left my 50 acre mansion and got in my gold-plated 2030 Lamborghini Murcielago (custom made for me after the dealer saw my ODN)
and another one of my bitches was waiting in the passenger seat. She was in the car all night, because she couldn't sleep without
me having penetrated her. She hopped on me and started riding my dick while I squeezed her tits and drove with my knees. In a whim,
I arrived at the gym. I threw the bitch off me, and she quickly returned to the passenger seat, where she would sit until I got back.
When I got out the car, I flexed. My bulging, huge, muscles ripped my Gucci shirt off, and six women lined up. We had an orgy,
which didn't last too long. Each woman climaxed when my cock came within five inches of her pussy, and went into an eternal state of euphoria after seeing my Obsidian wallet. I came, and transferred .00001 ODN to each of the women.

After benching seven hundred kilograms, I squatted four hundred kilograms. I started doing my 100 laps, but I got a phone call. It was a conference call with nineteen supermodels. They orgasmed after hearing my voice. My bitch in the car was getting lonely, so I went back. She sucked me off as I took the drive back home. I left her in the car, transferred .00002 ODN to her, opened the diamond-encrusted knob and went inside.

Other urls found in this thread:

obsidianplatform.com/post/obsidian-secure-messenger-beta-update/
twitter.com/ObsidianCrypto/status/943577936367706112
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice future we are having

riiiiiiiiiiight

If obisidian is worth more then 10$, ill buy a lambo with the logo on it. Screencap this.

>Benching more than you squat

Capped. I want to see a picture of you and the car with the logo. If not I will blow your knee caps off.

Screencap this

Will do ;)

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

I sold some cause I'm scared to get fucked like on the December 4th announcement. Gonna buy back in after. I hope I'm not retarded

Don't do it user, the app will take us to the moon

when's the fucking announcement, im dying with anticipation.

obsidianplatform.com/post/obsidian-secure-messenger-beta-update/

Lol if everyone on biz bought 200 bucks worth of this and held them we would cause an artifical scarcity. shit is only worth 2 mil total. if that app even works at all shit would get pumped like 20x if we had half the coins in cold storage lmfao.

we own 10% of the circulating supply newfag

this morning I wanted to fap on jessica nigri. I went to r/jessicanigri2... BANNED. i went to discord... BANNED
would it be possible to create unbannable group chat on obsidian messenger where to post patreon content?

Sharing this across Veeky Forums ... If you RT you have a chance for 30 ODN for free:

twitter.com/ObsidianCrypto/status/943577936367706112

No mention of gangraping a Dogecoin or IOC in the ass?

i lost money recently 25%, cus i didnt hodl my shitcoin through a dip, now i put all my remaing btc, around 1200$ into odn...i also have 3,5 litecoins on another account, about 1000$ should i go all in? this is my second trade, newfag here

>
24th app release. Looks damn solid.

Looks pretty solid. The fact that the apps can be written in C# will attract many developers.

easy money

This is too Chad for me I have to sell and buy IOC before I lose my beta