>Who's the most attractive
>Who's the funniest
>Who's the nerdiest
>Are they enjoying your games?

You first.

>Size
5 + or - 2
>How often, when and where you meet
We meet at my apartment building which has a small theatre room where we put random scifi pics on the projector next to the table.
>General temperament of the group
Just a group of college guys. All relatively introverted, but smart, friendly, and socially competent.
>Do they bring snacks
One guy brings snacks every time, but it's veggies and kinda sucks
>How do you know one another
They all met through me. I'd meet them in class and chat with them, eventually inviting them to my group if they seemed like they would fit in well.
I am
>Who's the funniest
No one is really funny, though one acts weird which but that's more laughing at him than with him.
>Who's the nerdiest
The aforementioned individual; he's a weab and goes on and on about anime when everyone else in the group is rather indifferent to anime.
My games are going fantastically. I've tailored the rules to my guys and we're getting a lot of the sessions.

About every other week on saturday afternoons

>Size
Five people. I'm the GM
Roll20, weekly unless something happens. Though I actually know each of them from IRL, it just happens we live in different city each. One even in another country.
Enthusiastic to play but somewhat passive when it comes to actually acting.
>Do they bring snacks
I don't know if they treat themselves. I just drink two beers in front of screen each time.
One is my IRL dude. Others I have first met through online RP in vidya, but eventually we met IRL several times.
All the ladies in the group are 35+ yo mothers and wives, while we (the males) are mid-twenties uni students so... it's rather awkward to judge And I'd be torn about it because one of them is quite pleasing looking milf while the other bit less but we ERPed together in previously mentioned RP vidya. Also I had some minor impression that she was subtly hitting on me during our IRL meetups. Which skews my perception towards her
>Who's the funniest
The ERP lady
>Who's the nerdiest
No one is really nerdy but I guess me.
Yes. Seem to enjoy it. Which is bit weird for me considering their passive playstyle.

>Everybody posts, nobody reads
I'll pass!

>>Size
6 people
>>How often, when and where you meet
Every other week, around midday at one of our houses
>>General temperament of the group
Laid back and average
>>Do they bring snacks
We all bring something or put money in for a dinner
>>How do you know one another
Uni, and friends
>>Who's the most attractive
Everyone but me and the DM
>>Who's the funniest
Anyone that rolls really low in a desperate moment / our DM
>>Who's the nerdiest
either me of the DM
>>Are they enjoying the games?
Yeah we're all enjoying it but the females had a rough first session being nearly dead for the first hour.

>Size
Once weekly on Sundays at our local craft meadery.
Friendly, serious, but we tend to joke around a lot.
>Do they bring snacks
Some people do, and we usually buy mead bottles for the table.
Some of us met at game, some we knew before hand, it's a mixed bag, but we are all friends outside of game now.
According to several of the players (whom I just asked), myself or the current GM.
>Who's the funniest
Our local /k/ommando player
>Who's the nerdiest
The dude who larps, for a breadth of reasons including his knowledge of video games, comics and gaming outstrips any 2 of us combined, and runs a old school video game shop.
I have heard no complaints really about any of my games (4e, WoD, Paranoia), and while the current DH game had some rough spots, it has cleaned up damn well to some crazy fun.

>>Size
4 and the DM, me.

Friend's house. Once a week, on Wednesdays.

Pretty jovial.

>>Do they bring snacks
No.

All long-time friends.

Probably me? Dunno, we're all decent looking, so it's hard to say.

>>Who's the funniest
My buddy Drew.

>>Who's the nerdiest
Drew's brother, John.

>>Are they enjoying your games?
Yes, they seem to be.

I have been on a few different groups, but this is my "main" one, even though we meet through the Internet now.

>Size
4 to 6, depends, there's a core of 4 and sometimes some two guys join in
On weekends when we have time; at night at around 22:00 for me and 00:00 for them; Discord and Roll20 - we used to meet in person but I'm currently studying in another country
Honestly, it's weird. Everyone's kinda nerdy but on different levels - I'm the only one that's really deep into nerd stuff (from /hwg/ to /a/ to /gsg/, the whole ordeal), and as it goes up there is one dude that is very much into weeb vidya and posts on /mu/, one dude that is very much into PC gaming, one dude that binge-watches series often... the least nerdy dude would basically be a normalfag if not for the fact he's also really into fantasy and science fiction as genres to the point of writing some (as well as philosophy), and he's the GM.
>Do they bring snacks
I used to bring them, since I do enjoy cooking. Nowadays I just make Muesli for it.
We studied together in High School, still friends.
The writer, actually. The dude has some nice hair and goes out to parties and ends up being the dude that gets the most girls.
>Who's the funniest
That's probably the /mu/ dude. Then again, I think he might be funnier for me than other people due to /mu/ and the many references we've made.
>Who's the nerdiest
Me. Easily.
Yeah, I'd say we are. Makes us remember about pre-college times.

>>Who's the funniest
>Our local /k/ommando player

>Size
Between 6 and 13
Used to be weekly, now it's never because of Bullshit.
Fairly relaxed, not too serious. Humor's good, but they do appreciate story shit too.
>Do they bring snacks
Yeah, this is one of their best points. There's always something to eat and drink.
One friend introduced us to the rest.
My bitch of a wife
>Who's the funniest
Me
>Who's the nerdiest
Me
Yeah, they are, which is nice, I guess.

>One guy brings snacks every time, but it's veggies and kinda sucks
Bring something tasty, user.

You should hook up with ERP lady, son.

I'm reading now, fuccboi!

>but the females had a rough first session being nearly dead for the first hour.
You might have to explain this one.

>we usually buy mead bottles for the table.
What's good? I tried some local shit at the faire and it was phenomenal, but what should I look for at a liquor store?

>Dunno, we're all decent looking
You'll need some evidence to back this up, nerd.

>philosopher GM
I could see this going well or going very, very poorly

>Size
5, counting GM
First it was every week, then every other week, but not for a month because SOMEONE needs to get their shit together
Casual, but hesitant because most are first timers
>Do they bring snacks
Everyone brings their own
Work
The gay guy, unless you ask the token girl, who wants to jump the GM
>Who's the funniest
The gay guy, or the GM when he's mercilessly trolling the edgelord for metagaming
>Who's the nerdiest
Our GM is the only who who isn't actively into one sport or another
Yeah, when we were actually playing. But between hiatus and leaving off at the end of an exhausting, bittersweet arc, enthusiasm is waning

>You should hook up with ERP lady, son
Aside the fact she's more than ten years older, averagely attractive for her age really nice face but nothing special, but body isn't hot at all and I'm not inot MILFs in general, has husband and kiddo, and lives on the other side of Europe currently, and I'm not sure if my impression of her hitting on me wasn't just product of my mind... yeah totally.
Not that I didn't fantasize about casual sex with her once or twice but I'm not sure if I'd acrually want this to happen IRL. It wouldbe extra awkward aside of being based on stupid reasons

>Our GM is the only who who isn't actively into one sport or another

Fuck, really? Why? How are those even fun?

He once ran a three-shot based on Kierkegaard's philosophy. Depression and faith were major themes. Big temples, cold light, and the feeling of loneliness were recurring. It was actually quite fun, the ending had two of our characters (mine and the /mu/ dude's, the only two that didn't leave the place) overlooking the city.

"Are you still ok with being lonely?"
"I'm ok with being alone."

Probably my favorite ending to any session.

>Size

Bi-weekly or monthly

Light-hearted. My players are all new to TTRPGs so I don't push them too much to roleplay everything.

>Do they bring snacks
No, we meet at noon and we order food.

4 of us from the same University, one was a friend of one of the players and now he's a friend of all of us.

The guy that does crossfit and has a good-looking face.

>Who's the funniest
I think we are all equally funny, the tone of the sessions is usually humorous unless I want it to be darker.

>Who's the nerdiest
Me, by far.

They basically beg me for more sessions but I have a hard time balancing my personal life and job with the amount of preparation each session takes.

Fair point.

That sounds pretty rad.

>No, we meet at noon and we order food.

What kinds of stuff do you usually order?

Are you asking why we associate with him when he's the odd one out, or asking why we all engage in regular physical activity requiring teamwork to improve our health?

If it's the first one, it's because it really doesn't matter if someone does or doesn't /sp/ when we're playing.

In the latter case, most of us played something or other back in high school and keep with it as a hobby.

The butts I'm GMing for.

>Size
4 players.

Bi-weekly, at my place for 8-10 hours, including dinner, or a sandwich or something at noon.

Relaxed, friendly and jokey.

>Do they bring snacks
They usually bring whatever they want to drink, we don't really do snacks. One of the players sometimes brings homemade donuts.

Highschool friends.

The girl is pretty cute, short copper hair and doe eyes. I have some rugged charms. One of the others is a slightly heavy guy with a lumberjack beard. The two others are somewhat bland, honestly. One of them has long hair, if that's your kink.
It depends on your tastes, but probably the girl or myself.

>Who's the funniest
My lumberjack bearded brother (not by blood).

>Who's the nerdiest
The guy with the long hair, he studies neurological science and is pretty deep in nerd culture.

Yeah generally. They look forward to the next game and talk about the campaign in general.

>In the latter case, most of us played something or other back in high school and keep with it as a hobby.

This. And that makes a lot of sense.
I wish I could get into it, but there weren't any other kids in my neighborhood growing up, so I developed shut-in hobbies really early and never escaped. I recognize the necessity of exercise and go to the gym regularly, but it's a chore, like a small part-time job.

>The girl is pretty cute, short copper hair and doe eyes.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

There's no reason you have to play a sport. Sometimes it just isn't your thing.
So long as you're taking care of your health, that's what's important, and you can learn the same 'practical lessons' from sports from other sources.

What I don't get is the people who play sports vidya, but balk at the idea of picking up a ball. Our GM is shit at hand-eye coordination, but he at least humors me during break with some free throws occasionally. But that's getting off topic.

>Size
3 players, 1 GM.
Once a week on Thursdays, the current GM's house.
Cautious, paranoid. One very manic player.
>Do they bring snacks
Sometimes, though we usually have a meal together first.
Friends/Cousins with one, very close gaming friend with another, friend of a friend with the last one.
RL? Dunno. All pretty chunkos. In-character I'm playing a Starfire expy in Mutants and Masterminds, so me by default?
>Who's the funniest
Tie between me and Manic-player. He's nuts, and I love puns.
>Who's the nerdiest
Four-way tie. We're all pretty nerdy.
So far, yes. Although I'm playing the tank and I keep crit-failing Toughness saves in combat so.......

Usually pizza, sometimes somebody brings his own meal for whatever reason.

>Size
3-5 things have been flux recently and we also have the rare occasional member.
Once a week in the finished basement of W's house. He has a billiards table I one day want to use for a giant combat...
We are all weird in different ways and games tend to rarely get very serious. W = creative type making his own system and board game whose characters almost always have some mental issues. TS = probably nicest guy who brings a good amount of humor. TMC = fun but has slight that guy tenancies. M = characters are low on dimensions but it is fascinating just how far he takes the concepts...
>Do they bring snacks
TMC does others do sometimes.
We met in college via a club I formed.
Not sure...
>Who's the funniest
TS by far.
>Who's the nerdiest
We are all kind of even there but I would say W.
Yes. It helps that we rotate DM duties consistently. Only time a game was not really enjoyed was when I ran Low Life which everyone loved except for TS who told me it was too weird for him.

>Size
6 (1 joined on our last session), four males and two females
Once a week in my apartment, sometimes more if the players want it.
Pretty good. Everyone goes along well. One guy is a bit annoying and doesn't roleplay (despite him claiming to be a "veteran player") but most of us doesn't mind him (sometimes).
>Do they bring snacks
Yes. Due to my work I have an overabundance of muffins in my place, but they do bring chips and sausages (it's a french thing) for a more salty snack. I usually have the beer but they bring the non alcoholic stuff.
We're all from the same college and met from the same college club.
Me. No seriously, I'm a perfect adonis. Otherwise one of the girls is cute in a plane jane way. The other is hot in a toxic will bite your dick off kinda way. But no, I am the most gorgeous.
>Who's the funniest
I think it's my only redeeming quality as a DM.
>Who's the nerdiest
We're all more or less as nerdy as another in different ways.
I certainly hope so. They set up the dates and most of the time come an hour or two early. Recently we did two games a week as the campaign reach it's end. If I didn't impose a two week break, I would've gotten DM fatigue.

>Size
roughly about 5-7
usually about once a week on wednesdays, inside a sweet gaming place that recently expanded about a month ago. they bought out the crossfit gym next to them and turned it into a bar
college aged kids, easily distracted, but loves to play any tabletop we collectively get invested in
>Do they bring snacks
we hit up a local 99 cent store before coming so we bring our own snacks for ourselves
highschool mainly, a few other people joined us from us hanging at mcdonalds and one of our friends daughters decided to join up with us as well
I would say me, but I dont wanna sound like an asshole on the internet, but the only other people who would be considered attractive are the 5'4 manlet and the dude with the gut so far out it would make elmer fudd cry
>Who's the funniest
ill toot my own horn on this, it would either be me or the friends daughter
>Who's the nerdiest
we have this one dude who, for the life of me the only reason why we have him around still is cause hes a bro in every other aspect, but holy shit hes the most weeb, nerdy, min maxing, that guy ive ever seen
from little i've dm'd they say they enjoy my games

3 pc's, 1 dm
Meet weekly. Normally Sat, but often Friday night and even a few sundays. 1-3 sessions per week.
We've played and been buddies for 14 years. So temperament is great.
Everyone pitches in for snacks, we usually cook something here.
Friends since high school, and one co-worker from back in the day.
Clearly, I AM the most attractive.
Clearly, I am the funniest.
Clearly, we all despise nerds and would dick punch one if we saw one.
We love the games.

>Size.
4 + dm
>How often, when and where do you meet.
Most of work the night shifts so we tend to meet fairly early on a Monday or a Saturday. We alternate houses.
>General temperament of the group.
Relaxed unless one of them gets triggered.
>Snacks.
The Host provides unless they ask specifically for other to.
>How do you know one another.
Myself and a friend got stupidly drunk and launched ourselves over a gate one night. They were two people down and we played D&D.
>Who's the most attractive.
The DM. Hands down.
>Funniest.
The guy that normally plays the wizard. I think he does stand-up on Wednesdays at the pub down the road.
>Nerdiest.
The DM, one look at their front room shows that the biggest shelf is stacked with everything from Shadowrun to DnD 1E.
>Enjoying the games.
Yeah. I just wish the DM wouldn't bludgeon us with political themes.

>Size
7-8
Meeting room at university.
Myself and the one other guy are the comedic relief, and the girls tend to play special snnowflakes. One girl has played a spellcaster dryad with an animal companion in both games she has played in.
>Do they bring snacks
Occasionally, if no one has eaten, the GM will order a couple pizzas, and I or another wil go buy drinks.
Classes and clubs. I was intorduced to the group when it was still a recognized university club
My girlfriend and one other girl.
>Who's the funniest
The other guy. His antics are always a highlight of the night, and he's very inventive, and effective, in combat and problem solving.
>Who's the nerdiest
Myself or the GM in general. One of the girls is our resident weaboo.
Kinda. The GM has taken time to the craft her setting and tries really hard, but, honestly, the most fun I've had is when she tries and gets us moving forward on the rails. I wish she was more of an asshole GM sometimes. And I wish her world was less modern fantasy with races and cultures unique to it. and a little more Tolkien or Eddings, something a little more quickly recognizable. I understand she likes her race of deathclaw-based tribals, raised to sentience by elf-indians, but her DMPCs take a little too much spotlight.

I like my group, we don't always see eye to eye, but I like them as people. I don't want to talk about the issues I have with the game because it's there game too, but I have a great itch to find a group of people who want a dungeon crawl and good ole fantasy sexism/racism.

Oh god, I used the wrong "their" on Veeky Forums. Preparing for anal bombardment.

Something I've quite enjoyed is squash. It's usually somewhat cheap and you only need a buddy / partner to play it. Team sports are probably a bit harder to get into out of the blue.

It's not bad. I've done it with friends before and had a bit of fun, but I always feel ridiculous if there are strangers about. I guess I just get embarrassed at how clumsy I am.

My favorite physical activity is probably walking or hiking, because you get to see places, and you can either do it alone for contemplation or do it with others for bonding.

>Cautious, paranoid.
Why so paranoid?

>TMC does others do sometimes.
It sounds like he knows about his slight tendencies and wants to compensate. That's good!

>Otherwise one of the girls is cute in a plane jane way. The other is hot in a toxic will bite your dick off kinda way.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>the friends daughter
She's a grown ass woman, right? Or is she some precocious youngster hanging out with a bunch of predatory, virile nerds?

>Clearly, we all despise nerds and would dick punch one if we saw one.
I'll dick punch you, you fucking nerd!

>unless one of them gets triggered.
Who gets triggered? Why? What happens?

>My girlfriend
Take it from me, you're playing with fire. She's going to hook up with that other cute girl!

>Size
The core group is 7 (6 + me, the GM), but there are more people that wants to play too sometimes. The group might disband thougt.
Every two weeks in one of the player's house.
Not serious at all, but they do enjoy a good storytelling.
>Do they bring snacks
If by snacks you mean beer and ordering sandwiches, yeah.
Some for a 2 years or so, but I do know one of them for more than 7 years.
Most of the players are pretty attractive since there's no fat neckbeard at sight.
>Who's the funniest
Most of the players are pretty funny in their own way.
>Who's the nerdiest
Me, probably.
Yeah, but some of the players don't really like long seasons, while others prefer them. It's kinda complicated. Also, some off-game problems are starting to creep up on the group, slowly. (Like one of the players got pregnant, which makes it harder for her to attend the games.)

>Size
4-6ish
Either weekly or every other week, at my apartment, midday to evening
Generally pretty good. Ones a bit tumblry but they generally stay quiet about it so it's not that bad
>Do they bring snacks
Yeah. We have an everyone brings snacks rule, and a rotation of people providing more substantial food for our midgame break
Ones my gf, ones a HS friend, and the rest I met through university
I'd say my GF, but I'm biased
>Who's the funniest
I want to say me, but this other guy in the group is witty as fuck
>Who's the nerdiest
Hard to say.
I'd like to think so. I try my best as GM and everyone seems to be having a good time.

>TMC does others do sometimes.
>It sounds like he knows about his slight tendencies and wants to compensate. That's good!

Yeah he also doesn't cause as much inter-party conflict. That is usually TS and M since given the latter's one/two note characters also tend to care little about collateral damage while TS kinda skews lawful good (think golden age superman). As the GM it is fun to watch it play out.

To give a better Idea of how M plays characters for a superheros game he made a character whose powers were teleportation, regeneration, and (his primary power) exploding. This character was called Flashbang and they was kinda like the Fonz from Happy Days if he was an aviator wearing sociopath whose primary concerns were finding great American diners to eat at and blog about and eventually running his own diner. M blew himself up on the top floor of a six story building despite the fact that him exploding would certainly destroy a floor or two below him causing me to have a lovely little moment with the fall damage chart.

>Size
5 main players, 1 GM (me), and a player who's in the navy and joins when he's not at sea.
Once a week, on wednesday nights. Online, discord to be specific.
Serious and stategic in character but endless shitposting out of character. Anything from politics to the autism behind speed half-a mario speed runs is a topic we've discuss OOC.
>Do they bring snacks
Individual snacks for themselves
Met 4 through various gamefinder threads here and kept them because they're good guys. The other two came reccomended by one of the others.
No clue, it's online.
>Who's the funniest
Sweatervest, but only because he attempts the most jokes so the ones that are actually funny stand out.
>Who's the nerdiest
Either myself or Jack as we autistically did the math to convert an abstract space combat scale to actual orbit heights and distances.
I am. Things got a little slow as the game got diplomatic for a few weeks but the resulting combat is starting to pick up.

>Crossfit
He won't look good no more when he becomes an L5 percenter.

>Most of the players are pretty attractive
Post evidence

>I'd say my GF, but I'm biased
I've been there. She'll leave you, son!

>Individual snacks for themselves
You need to get group food. Group food is the best!

>Size
Whenever possible, usually after 4:30, my bedroom
Half dickish, half sweet-hearted
>Do they bring snacks
No
They are my sister, and my sisters best friend
Me
>Who's the funniest
Also me
>Who's the nerdiest
Once again, me. (I was the one to introduce them to tabletop rpgs in the first place.)
Yes

This sounds like bad hentai, doesn't it?

>Size
6, maybe 7 soon sadly
every monday on roll20
Decent although the last two sessions one has been RPing his character out of party cohesion
>Do they bring snacks
Obvi no
One is a work friend, another I've known for a few years IRL and we barhop every weekend, the other three are his buds
My barhopping friend or me depending on your tastes
>Who's the funniest
Depends on the day
>Who's the nerdiest
Hard to tell, we're all mid range
Seems so. When we had 4 of us at an IRL barhop two exclaimed how much they feel invested in my homebrewed world and one drew his first character then his second after he had to scrap the first and he hasn't drawn characters for anyone elses campaign

>>Size
four players
Run weekly, then I do side stuff with them in ones or twos when we have time and interest.
All close friends, fun, serious.
>>Do they bring snacks
Webgame.
Used to game together in college.
Bard.
>>Who's the funniest
Honestly, I'd have to say the rogue.
>>Who's the nerdiest
You're looking at him.
>>Are they enjoying your games?
They really seem to. Better yet, I'M enjoying running for them. The difference between a group you run because you said you would and a group you run because you genuinely enjoy it is night and day. Holy shit, it's nice to have players who WANT to play.

>6 regulars with a few that float in and out on occasion
>most sundays barring too many people having obligations or needing a break due to real life stresses. usually meet at the paladin's house or the ranger's apartment if he has to work a shift that day
>lots of banter and we're all good friends
>snacks and drinks are a given and a lot of us cook things for the group to eat
>not sure how the core members originally met, but five of us are coworkers at the same office now
>the qt asian girl who wears reindeer antlers when she's playing her tiefling warlock
>we're all funny to be honest, but the mountain dwarf rogue makes the least amount of quips
>probably me when I pointed out I had a waifu for longer than one of the players has existed
>current game is an all evil campaign and we're having a blast just generally being dicks pretending to be heroes

>Size
Once a week, my place (DM)
easily distracted but good overall
>Do they bring snacks
nope
work friends and larping friends
Girl, lol
>Who's the funniest
Bard
>Who's the nerdiest
Me
They tell me they are

college aged kids, easily distracted, but loves to play any tabletop we collectively get invested in
>college aged kids
yea shes 19 bro, we knew her dad before we met her, she moved from out of state and she needed friends her age so her dad showed her us

>What's good?
Depends on who made it, and whether it's real mead, rather than white wine with honey added.
The place I get mine from is a craft meadery with small production.
At the liquor store, avoid Bunratty like plague. If you live in the US northeast, the place I got to is called Colony Meadery, and they can be found in PA, NJ and NY.

>This sounds like bad hentai, doesn't it?

It really does. Threesome when??

>Size

7. We play if we have at least 5, but we have a full hours more often than not.

Weekly, early evening, at the office where several members of the group work.

Casual and friendly.

>Do they bring snacks

Often. We usually convene not long after everybody gets off work, so people bring dinner with them, and snacks and drinks are frequently obtained in shareable quantities.

Several of us have worked together in the past, others work together now, some went to college with another member, one is half of a couple with another player.

One of the girls is very pretty. Two of the guys are very handsome. I wouldn't be able to assign ranks beyond that.

>Who's the funniest

Everybody has their moments, but the guy playing the fighter is probably the funniest right now.

>Who's the nerdiest

Me.

Yep, almost four years into the campaign.

4 players, 1 GM.
Every 2-3 weeks, Saturday afternoon/evening, at the GM's house.
Easy-going and confident.
Always. Either I make things (flat bread and dip, biscuits, etc.) or the GM gets some stuff from the nearby butcher.
Me, the GM and my girlfriend work together, and the other two players were at uni with the GM.
My girlfriend.
Probably one of the players, currently playing a Warlock (Fiend patron)
We're all on a similar level. Accounting for jobs, our Storm Cleric (who's a forensic accountant).
At the minute we're a few sessions into Curse of Strahd, and yeah, it's going really well.

The many, many posters in this thread that went on about how "they are the most attractive in their group" ought to have posted pics of themselves.
You fuckers talked a big game, now back it up.

>Size
5/6
It used to be weekly, but we haven't played since two weeks
Banter and shit. Last time things got out of hand and I left the table early after a discussion about the DC save.
>Do they bring snacks
Yes.
Friends for ten years
One of the girls. Big tits, fit body. And there's one part timer guy that it's pretty much a Chad.
>Who's the funniest
I'm the one that tries to bring the less serious character concepts. But I don't think it counts as being the funniest.
>Who's the nerdiest
Everyone is a fucking NEEERD.
I'm not the master right now so

Current sesion: I despise it. It's dragging for too fucking long and we are being so railroaded I feel like anything we do has no consecuence. The fact that the party got killed in one shot and then we reappeared in the afterlife looked like a good idea, but we felt like it was a lowblow and narrative cheating. And it has been four months of tedious planedrifting.

Sessions I were mastering: we had our moments. Most of the time is not actually anything serious so things don't get awkward. When I tried to use an adventure Path, things got boring and the party was begging me to return to the tongue in cheek adventures I designed. But I felt creatively exhausted, and that's why the other guy is mastering right now. It has been like that for a year or so.

Yeah, nah, nowhere near there. I'll avoid that Bunratty though.

That only means everyone else is MORE ugly, user. It doesn't mean they're objectively cute.

>Size
Core group is 5, but we may take on or leave out certain people for some games.

Most days, with times varying fairly wildly.

Most of the group is fairly laid back and friendly.

>Do they bring snacks
We haven't quite figured out how to send snacks over the internet yet.

Most of the others know each other IRL, but I was introduced to the group by an online friend that I gamed with.

Hard to say, but probably [NAME EXPUNGED THAT ISN'T ME].

>Who's the funniest
Same one as the attractive one.

>Who's the nerdiest
Depends how you define nerdy, but we're all pretty bad.

I am, and in general I think everyone else is too.

I scrambled up a group with my friends, all beginners, me included but I am dming and it works well so far.

>Size
7 People. Most of the time we are 5
Once a week or twice, depending on time schedules. At my house or frienda house. afternoon or early night.
its fine. But some of them are too dumb and died a few times. they gotta learn that you can't kill 10 goblins as a lvl1 char.
>Do they bring snacks
yes, we all bring something, or we cook then eat and play
friends from school and friends of friends
my best friend (no homo)
>Who's the funniest
Me playing the dm and npcs
>Who's the nerdiest
Fuck that's me
yeah sure. It was a rough beginning, acting in character and such but all of them except one grasped the concept really quickly

>Size
4-6
Whenever we can. Studies in three different corners of the country have interrupted a schedule that was already a bit dodgy in the beginning.
Mountain Dew and Doritos. Loud, dirty, rude, gleefully misanthropic, proudly offensive and full of inbred in-jokes. It helps us keep it out of our social lives.
>Do they bring snacks
And booze, and weed. Intoxicants are for after the game, though (if we don't plan out the game around it) - mostly it's just chips, soda, energy drink and then also more energy drink.
We're mostly high-school and public school friends without many exceptions. The exceptions aren't really members of the core group.
Probably the one guy whose personality is the ugliest. He's a pretty big, muscular guy with a good smile, a lantern jaw and some pretty good social skills - and then he's also a seething, apathetic misanthrope with a zombie fetish and an inordinate fascination with cruelty against women.
I'm probably the second-most, but to be honest that's really not much of a compliment.
>Who's the funniest
Everyone. If people don't play off each other and cause serial escalation to happen, we're usually around the same degree of funny, and when it happens, it's the whole group that's to thank for it.
>Who's the nerdiest
Probably me, the turbo-weeaboo.
When we manage to wade through the sea of assignments, appointments, duties, work, school and "I went to sleep on a hostel couch at 8 this morning, very much yes.

>Yeah, nah, nowhere near there
My condolences.
They do ship, iirc.

Then show what measuring stick is being used.

>Size
We have 11 people in our group. Currently two of them are away at university, though.
We meet every friday for one of two campaigns (both running on alternate weeks), and we meet at out friends house.
We're a very easily distracted bunch, very memey. About half of us are competative, a little more hardcore gamers, and the other half are a bit more relaxed and prefer social interaction to crunch.
>Do they bring snacks
We have a food rota, a different person cooks each week and is responsible for tidying up after.
Mainly know each other from school, though three of the players are siblings. I know one guy from college, and another guy from an optional extra curricular thing that I got sent to via benefits (which is why he's about ten years older than the rest of us).
Erm, for the girl players, only one of the two is an adult, so she wins by default, and for the guy players I wouldn't really know. I'd like to think myself, if I hadn't let myself go and gained a ton of weight, but that would be vain of me anyhow, so besides that, I'd probably say Jacob?
>Who's the funniest
Probably little Tom. When you least expect it. He's really quiet but just comes out with killer humour at the most unexpected times.
>Who's the nerdiest
Tom. Definitely Tom. The tall Tom, not the little Tom.
Ugh, I hope so. A lot of people say they love the interactions between the players, and everybody likes it when stuff specific to their character comes up, but I've been criticised on the lack of urgency in my game, so I'm trying to amend that at the moment.

>Between 6 and 13
I'm not the only one with a group with more than ten people then! How do you manage?

>Size
9 players total (Kill me)
At my gfs house, who introduced me to the game and has a shit-ton of miniatures.
>Do they bring snacks
Usually a couple of them bring something, but they never communicate beforehand so it'll be any strange combination of whatever they grab from the local supermarket. Last week was MIlky Ways and Lamingtons. Donuts are a common offering since they're my favourite.
Old friends from high school, and frankly I only run such a large group because I couldn't bear to kick any one of them at this point. It's only the only thing that makes it bearable, since while the game is pitifully slow it serves as good social time and we all have a laugh.
>Who's the funniest?
It alternates,but I'd say the rogue is the one that tries to actively be the funnyman. He gets up to all sorts of antics and oddly enough has become quite influential because of it.
>Who's the nerdiest?
Me. I can recite the rules of basically any system I run simply because I get way too into it and read it at least 10 times over before the game even starts. It almost offends me when players check the rulebook because not only is my ruling final it's also usually impeccable. I'd say the 6'3 muscly dude that's into anime and only plays female elves would be the close second though.
I was skeptical at first but now I'm pretty confident they are. I've gotten into the groove of things and it feels like a more consistent world, but in the end it's really always been an excuse to hang out more than anything.

bump

>Size
One player, one GM.

Once a week, on the weekend, online.

Have fun and create an enjoyable story. Disadvantage is broke as fuck.

>Do they bring snacks
It's online, so sadly no. Generally order a pizza or something before the game starts.

Met a while ago, through Veeky Forums.

>Who's the most attractive.
Depends on what metrics you use to measure beauty.

>Who's the funniest.
They are, without a doubt.

>Who's the nerdiest.
Define nerd. We both work IT. He shitposts on /b/, I shitpost on /a/.

I would say so. Still not exactly sure where the story is going.

>Size
Initially 4, then 5, then back to 4 and since last week again 5
Mostly weekly, at the LGS

pretty chill
>Do they bring snacks
no, because the lgs sells food

Mostly through one of the local board game clubs. I think two plays knew eachother because they have the same major.

The Pyromancer, imo

>Who's the funniest
the DM
>Who's the nerdiest
Me? Not sure, we all have our nerdy interests.

They are

>Size
4 of us in a Rogue Trader game. Used to be 6.
>Player summary
Current GM is our rules lawyer and resident power gamer. Redditor and Kek bandwagoner, athletic, does yoga. Host is my best friend and probably the best/most authentic role player. He's Catholic so he ends up taking a lot of shit for it, but he's a good sport. He posts here, mostly in character art threads. The other player is our resident neckbeard. Unapologetic weeb, jacked from working for a shipping company, he and I play fighting games sometimes. Comes up with the most offensive and usually funniest jokes. Then there's me, I'm the newest to tabletop. I do theatre and improv so I usually play the face. I'm also the most easily frustrated and naive of us for damn sure.
>Meet deets
Once a week on Friday mornings in a storage shed
>Temperament of the group
Joking, friendly, with the occasional heated debate (usually once a meet)
>Snacks
Irregular. Usually the GM brings stuff for himself but the host is real generous about sharing stuff from his house.
>How we know each other
All went to the same high school. I know the host and the current GM from high school and the other I met during my first campaign with a slightly different group.
Me, but not by much. The host has amazing hair, I'm crazy jealous.
>Who's the funniest
We all have good days. Usually it's me or the neckbeard, but sometimes the host will pull something out of nowhere and we'll be laughing so hard we have to take a break.
>Who's the nerdiest
We're all pretty fucking deep in there. Probably a tie between the host and the neckbeard, though.
>Are they enjoying the games?
On the whole, yes. We've hit a weird spot where the party is more apart than not though, so there are often long stretches of time where someone isn't doing anything, which can suck.

>Size
5 players and me the dm
1 per week, Sundays at 3pm and at my brother in law's house.
They're there to joke around and have fun, nothing super serious.
>Do they bring snacks
We split the bill on pizza and ski
1 Brother in law, 4 high school friends
My brother in law
>Who's the funniest
My buddy sam, he plays a warlock who's patron is driving him insane so he does some fucked up stuff.
>Who's the nerdiest
Travis. He's cosplayed to the game before but he's a fantastic roleplayer.
That'd what they tell me.

Pic related. their miniatures next to one I 3d printed for next week. Also the best soda of all time: ski.