Shill me on icon

Shill me on ICX (icon)

It seems like they have some actual announcements coming up after Q4 this year, but is any of it actually promising?

>ICON Wallet can transfer, settle, and exchange currencies in real time through DEX (Decentralized Exchange).

What does this actually mean? It seems like they kept this idea super vague on purpose, or they're just koreachinks that can't translate a message properly.

And they're trying to expand to universities first? Why would they do this? What benefit is there that universities provide?
>ICON is inspired by Gilles Deleuze and Felix Guattari’s rhizome—“the world with no center point and the world where any point is a mere connection to other points.” ICON is a connector of disparate cryptocurrencies with different blockchain governances, and furthermore, a connector of the crypto world to our real world. ICON embraces the new and the unfamiliar, the principle of radical inclusion—accept new ideas and decisions made by the new republic established by ever-changing crypto-to-real world connections.

sounds like a bunch of serious bullshit,
or like they're trying to do too many things at once

Their dex wallet is the only things that's intriguing, but because its so non-specific I feel like there's nothing to chase here but a intangible dream about the future of blockchain. Just seems like koreans want to get in with the hype of blockchain, am I wrong?

>What does this actually mean? It seems like they kept this idea super vague on purpose,

holy fuck you are legit making me mad. how about you brainlet read the whitepaper?

its page 18.

and yes this coin will surpass ada, eos and all other vaporware blockchains with nothing going on.

this diamond has more partnerships than all of cmc top 100 combined and im not even memeing.

so what about OMG? Seems like they're doing almost the same thing with the idea of transferring fiat to coins instantly.

OMG and the same Idea????????????????????????????¿????¿???????¿

dude. thats one of 100 things this coin can do lmao.

go to the official site, you dont even have to read the whitepaper if you that adhd

Logo seems cool
Planet behind it makes it cooler
Name is easy and technological enough

Literally bought some

i know, I've seen it, seems like they're too ambitious for their own good, seeing as how the technology simply isn't there yet to implement the 'breaking barriers' thing they're trying to ask for

Japan has NEM
China has (had) NEO
Korea now has ICX

except koreas blockchain is already partnered with the government, all major corporations (INCLUDING SAMSUNG), ripple, hospitals, 27 major banks, and universities, through a blockchain called loop, that has been in development for over 2 years and is about to have MAINnet (not test net) release in Korea, after which it will be released on coinone and bithumb

there is your concise and summarized shill, not go dyor, invest, and if u dont, kys cause u just missed another 20x

this. am gook, can confirm.

What is this discussion about? Elaborate pls

CAN YOU ALL JUST STFU STOP MAKING THIS PROJECT SEEM LIKE A PAJEET SHITCOIN AND LET PEOPLE FIND OUT FOR THEMSELVES HOLY.
I own so many of these but you retard shillers seem to damage more than promote it.

So nobody should buy your project? Seems like a very clever move.

Retard shills give a sense for desperation and the appearance of a pajeet shitcoin. This coin will speak for itself. Did you see ADA, TRX being shilled like fk here? I didn't think so

am OP, i think he gave a pretty good shill - looked up all the shit he said and it seems correct.

Only problem still is actual implementation, but no other coin is there yet either so I'm not worried, probably going to buy some

not pajeeting at all. This community has helped me find out about tons of cool projects, and im trying to repay the favor, i just didnt think people would be too stupid to understand a 20x when they see one

theyll all buy in eventually after mainnet from fomo anyway

TRX was a shill fiesta with 90% ranjeet and pajeet quote, but i get your points.

is there enough time to wait for the req news on friday? I wants to sell and put that into ICX

Don't think REQ bi weekly update will lead into a significant pump, but you can always go 50:50 if you are not sure

ha i sold req at its peak to buy in
i still love u req forgive me

uuuh whats the news bro?

>appearance of a pajeet shitcoin
this is actually what I am hoping for. it will keep the price low for the time being

My first buy was CND before the x3, this is my second buy. Lol at this rate I'm gonna hit my first 10k in no time.

lol just wait till btc runs hard and you haemorrage

>Muh korean coin can survive a btc bullrun
>Muh 10k

google suicide watch phone numbers, youre going to need them in a month

how come more fkers r selling than buying? its already 20x ico price

Then I'll drop my bags and ride the wave. Lmfao there is an answer to anything my pajeet stop trying to look smart LOL.

all i see is bags moving tell me im wrong

price is going up != more fkers selling than buying

Like you said, it is x20 in fiat value since ico, guess what will happen? People will take profits and cash out, that's why this shit is a flat line.

Bags are moved around, new hodlers are created and afterwards we will moon. This is a natural change.

surbival of te fetus

The current 15x ICO price is after almost 4months of waiting. So not surprised at all

I got shilled into this piece of shit and i am just waiting to dump as soon as i get to 1cent green.

Had i put this money into monero like i had planed i would be 30% up on this money.

Fuck you biz, last time i buy a shitcoin, will stick to the big 4.

You're idiots. I hold ICX since ICO you handicaps. Jesus.

Baby's first alt is it?

>I'll just time the market between my alts and btc

it was listed on binance for few days already how come is barely moving than is this shit is so good

>buying on a high
>ever

smart echo nomiks, my friend

awww you missed out on making $60 from your 200? Poor you.. :(

Can you fucking read my reply, you fucking autistic nigga.

Had i put this money into XVG and after into REDD Coin like i had planned i would be 400% up in one day. Timing the market ftw

That's your fault in the first place for not having the majority of your portfolio in the big boys.
If 75% of your portfolio is split between whatever of the top 15 coins you like, you can use the rest on shitcoins and potential moon missions. Go all in on a shitcoin and you'll be pink wojackin'.

i bet it wont even break 1300

I’m excited for ICX. I will HODL through 2018 most likely. I’m more excited about its government contracts than the tech.

It broke 1400 the other day you literal poo.

Actually, im green right now.

See ya later suckers

im talking about 2 day .l.

It will break 1400 tonight (tomorrow for you, Pajeet). Cap this.

damn it started pumping, 40BTC wall got rekt

oh shit we moonin

Who else is now fully recovered from yesterday’s shitfest? Feels good famalam.

I hope it’s not too late to buy

korea is wakin uppppppppppppp we're blasting offff to the moooooooon

that fuckin 1330 whale wall
motherfuckers

already happened, good call

No dildo can penetrate that wall.

God save the queen.

Goddamn I want wall like that on the border.

It's one whale at 1349, walls like that get obliterated all the time

No you don't want it. That's a good sign. Supressing the price makes me bullish

FUCKING COREANS

Corneas

I'm retiring on this.

We have alot of eating ahead of us.

Coineans*

1330 wall sick

Check out verge. With the right volume and hype, these walls would be raped.

Xd

>pointing out fake walls
brainlet

How can a wall be fake if its there?

why are whales so greedy
they're going to kill another coin
don't give me the accumulating meme

ICX is like a mexican dude, climbing every wall you will put in front

It basically means they dont plan on selling. Its there to intimidate. After something has pumped 10%, would buy into a 50 btc wall on a lowish coin with no pump/volume increasing? Probabaly not unless you're a retarded reddit hodler.

WIth enough volume and morale/hype people start eating into it. If its fake, they pull it off by cancelling their sell order.

Its a mind game. SOmetimes they let it get eaten a bit so people buy the buy, see it;s not budging then panic sell. These kind of people are noobs.

whale accumulation wont kill the coin i dont think. if the whales have all the coins that means there will be more demand longterm

They were. It was sandwiched between 8 btc both sides 2 hours ago. VOlume has increased by 12%, and that 50btc whale pulled 40btc off and threw it 100 sats higher. He wants more, but he doesn't wanna get caught in a verge type bull run. Nothing can withstand that.

they're not accumulating dude, they're dumping

Day traders who bought at .0024 cashing out

theyre dumping and rebuying at a lower price numbnuts

Thats all i needed to hear
Buuuuuy

I’m scared I don’t want to get fucked again