/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Alright, most of this is now in the finished build. Doubt I'll rebalance/rewrite anything from this point onwards

So what the hell are the powers you get from these personas? Do they get the abilities mentioned while describing the spirit or are they just punch ghosts? Some of them seem super fucking powerful, others not so much.

Version 4 hit late last thread.

Isn't this one where Lunestier is much better than other schools?

Here's the final (new) one, companions

Excellent! I shall begin a build post-haste!

They 'think' they're much better than other schools and there were a few threads where some anons had fun with this by being uppity snobs.

In the games, Personas grant access to typical JRPG magic. Elemental attacks, buffs and debuffs, that sort of thing.

Lunestier has always been the best school. Not that there is much competition. Although if you want to learn the fine art of rat hunting and eating, St Flares is your "school".

My first ever C.Y.O.A., just something simple.

>Wanting to socialize with inbreed snobs and backstabbers
LMAO
St. Flares and Uzuza best schools.

Lunestier is always best school because they can remove the only real drawback of best magic

Edited error pointed out in emilia's profile two threads ago, thanks user.

So there IS a vampire love interest with rock hard abs.

Consider your cyoa blessed!

Nothing changed here yet, hopefully it'll stay that way. Page three incoming.

Ah, well then.
Kali, the Strength
Kaoru
Honoka

Shenanigans ensue and I end up using my persona as a punch ghost anyways because four arms equals twice the smash.

I like you user. You're fun and committed.

Templars; Dei Bellator
Blessed Melee Weapon 3 (Greatsword) [7]
Armor 3 [12]
Small Guns 3 (Submachine gun) [17]
Long Guns 3 (Shotgun) [23]
Explosives 1 [24]
Small Melee Weapon 1 (Dagger) [25]
Long Guns 3 (Sniper Rifle)

Arthur Adalard
Katyusha Volkov

Arthur and I shall crusade together, to PURGE this world of its magical heresy! Kat shall watch us from above, and her rifle will keep any sneaky mages from stabbing us in the back. DEUS VULT!

Last page I'll make for this, im not creative enough to make any more profiles. Too much overlap as it is already.

Them digits.
Deus vult!

How should one go about removing the Templars from this world?

If anyone notices any errors, I'll fix them and post a fixed version at a later date. Hope ya'll enjoy!

Would this cyoa be better or worse if you had to pick dads and brothers?

Oh, shit I just noticed, you have to buy the previous rank before you get the next one, so in total, getting a standard rank 3 thing is 10, or a faction specific is 15.

With guns and maybe Ripsnarl the swearwolf.

Worse

People would raise a shitstorm. Luckily for the author most pedophiles here are straight-ish.

Worse for hetfags. Better for bi/gayfags.

>Dat asn chick:

Ladylike & classy

Likes civ IV & Morrowind

Likes her man to cook for her

Into fem-dom

Politically centre-conservative, but regards politics as a personal, private thing.

This woman might have been writen specifically for me.

Na Nguyen for days.

>Faction
None

>Magic
Elementalism Rank 3
Healing Magic Rank 3
Alchemy Rank 2
Magical Enhancement Rank 3

>Equipment
Magical Robes Rank 3
Magical Supplies Rank 3
Bow Rank 2
Explosives Rank 2

>Allies
Reinhard Sauer
Simon Haueter

The factions are kind of meh in my opinion. I don't much care for England, Magical Blackwater isn't my cup of tea, Knights Templar are too fanatical, lol Russians and Germans, and obvious Cthulhu cult.

It's probably for the best. The more choices you add the less percent of choices people can pick. With this many pages now it's pick 4 out of 30. 15% seems reasonable to keep it as, so this works out well. You'll probably want to get rid of the end of part 2 where it says you get an extra girl, unless that was intentional and you get a total of 5, in which case you should probably make that a rule in page 1.

>Uzuza
>faggots too scared to use magic

lol look at this loser

Ooooooh, shit. Well, most of what I needed was just the sword, and the armor, so:

Blessed Melee Weapon 3 (Greatsword) [15]
Armor 3 [25]
Small Guns 2 (X500 revolver) [30]

DEUS STILL VULT!

Might wanna clarify that; most things either have stacking costs (level three requires the costs of level one and two) OR the costs go up by larger amounts, as you've done. It looks like made the same mistake.

I want to fuck that wolf.

That's actually not a bad idea, they can do punch ghost stuff. Pretty strong ones, too, the Physical skills can be more effective than the strongest elemental ones. Just be warned that having your Persona fight physically drains your stamina rather than your mana, so you can actually hurt yourself if you push it to far.

Reposting from old thread

>WW3
>Not extinction risk.

Also, the Counter force was all over the fourth war, and the fifth. Only reason you don't see any guardians is because the counter force itself was sufficient.

Also I made a mistake, meant to write Magical Enhancement Rank 2, not 3.

>He doesn't know magic corrupts
(You) guys need people to keep you line. Last time, you almost caused the end of world.

It does mention you have to purchase the previous rank to get the next one, though perhaps I'll make it a little clearer.

As I said I realized the costs, I just hit the wrong button by mistake lol

You can't post that shit and not drop some sause

If the world ends via magic, then it deserves to end.

>The epitome of politeness
That kind of person is really exhausting to be around. Are you sure about this?

Wolf is not for lewd.
Do not lewd the wolf.

Hmm, I'm not really known for my stamina, asthma and whatnot. I suppose I'll save the punching for finishers

Uug Uag too you to my philistine friend

I might have just been skimming too quickly, having been mentally ready for this for a few days. Now that I read it over again, I do see where it says that, plain as day.

Do we get 4 family members total or 5?

If you had Dad's the mothers would be pretty REEE worthy, unless you meant instead.

>He thinks only "ignorant" people know the dangers of unstained magic
lol No wonder you guys get rekt. It doesn't take a genius to know the dangers of magic.

How does the last page and the reincarnation work? Do I instantly become 12 again and instantly have both my bigger and smaller sisters?

>Evelyn
>Emilia, Luara, Nadia
>Quinn

>only uses 30% of brain

Using 100% of your brain is called having a seizure. Can you make that part less retarded?

I'm pretty polite myself (or I'd like to think so, anyway), so I don't mind.

This angel is hard at work.

We all use 100% of our brains all the time, even when asleep or unconscious.

People who fall into comas sometimes suffer brain damage because they stop using part of thier brains, & if we stop using part of our brain that part dies.

porter loo.

dont be pedantic user

>DOG/weird science
Hitler's secret final solution shall come to pass through my hands. The world shall become a paradise of cute gay aryan animal boys. Sieg heil!

>Weird Science III
>Thaumaturgy III
>Magical Enhancement III
>Defensive Magic III
>Elementalism III

A master of magic I'll use weird science and madness to turn the whole world into aryan cute animal boys for our late fuhrer.

>Adolfo
>Ripsnarl

They have penis and are animalistic. Good start. Yes.

God this one is bad, and even worse the idea of fighting demons is so cool.

>Everything is so over the top it becomes boring and plain
>Even the most basic enemies have some kind of random annoying power
>40k dick sucking without the sweet flavor of actual 40k
>Rise to the Challenge 3 will make you stronger than anything you fight pretty much making boss fight a laughing matter

Five!

That's a good idea, will probably add that in

fucking captchas

Sure, but it's Southern Asian politeness. The kind that demands that you show humility at all times and never develop honest kinship with others.

Trust me. You're going to need it this thread.

Uzuza
>
Unamred Combat x3
Ki Attunment x3
Physical Training x3
Berserking x1
>
Kengen: Friend and Rival. Mostly Friend. Most to the time.
Tarkun Ironstout
Trap-Catcher: We'll help him with his grades. Wouldn't want to lose one of the most active members of the disciplinary squad
Kara'tee
Helena: The other friend and rival, but mostly rival. most of the time.

Team Punch-Shit is a go
>
Battle Royal: this was never up for debate
Basilisk Den: Burn it all
Security
Body Guard: I was tempted to go with blind date for a twist, but there's a 50% chance of rolling a dude. My fists might swing that way, but my dick does not.
>
Disciplinary Squad

The tale a young lad named Oak. Just Oak. Like the tree.
>Thinking you can be any kind of adventurer, living like a fop in a castle
>Not using superior Ki
Plebian

Given that the Knights Templar are being directly blessed by God, they're clearly right about magic. I'll be signing on with them.

>Bellator Dei

I'll be taking that equipment, thanks.

>Tier 3 Blessed melee weapon (pollaxe) [15]
>Tier 3 armor [5]
>Tier 2 long gun (SCAR 17) [0]

HAHA TIME TO BE A HOLY WARRIOR

>Arthur
>Katyusha

Let the Crusade begin!

>All is Boy's Love

> Fiona.
> Grace.
> Opal.

I would very much like to test a few hypotheses of mine. Fiona's description states that the sisters are loyal to her, whereas Grace is stated to be purely loyal to you. If the two scenarios were to merge, which theoretical outcome would materialize? Would Grace, in the merged timelines, be mindbroken, or will she be some sort of aegis against the Mother's sexual abuse? Once that observation is made then we can move on to the fun.

Regardless, I will play along and ensure that my Mother's love is unconditional, having endeared myself to her wholly. At some point after a long period of time I will procure a gun and shoot myself in the head, preferably whilst staring either the Mother or Grace in the eyes. If Grace stayed adamant against the Mother I will be staring the Mother in the eyes while crying about her abuse and how I can't stand it anymore. If Grace had succumbed then I will be looking her in the eyes while crying about how she didn't save me.

Once the circumstances surrounding the Angel's offer have been realized, I will choose the exact same thing. The same Mother and Sister(s). Is the timeline reset for me personally? How can a decision made by me alone affect the whole world? Am I merely shifted to some other world? With the existence of souls, could it be that they would retain some memory across their incarnations? I would observe any differences in their behavior to see if any possible trauma had passed into their new selves. Maybe this Grace would even exist in a different mental state than her previous incarnation? After a long enough time of observation I will repeat the process, killing myself to further any theoretical accumulated trauma to be tacked onto their "souls." If I am never to observe any differences in their behavior then I will need to kill myself in their presence in a far slower way, so that I can see the changes in their response.

So is the version of Stardust posted two threads ago the finial one or SDA going to release another one?

Well... God doesn't need to be in the right.
And it could be that the Templar are just dirty, dirty liars.

Or maybe they aren't.

Wondered how long it'd take for people to realize that DOG are basically the last battalion.

For a woman like that, I'd be more than happy to learn.

This is it, this is the best (you) I will ever get.

You posed a beautiful scenario rife with unpleasant implication unseen by most. I merely did my part to search for the truth!

For science! Excelsior!

>Well... God doesn't need to be in the right.

How do you figure? "Being right" seems to go with the territory of "being God."

>And it could be that the Templar are just dirty, dirty liars.

Maybe. Still sticking with my choice.

Not knocking your choice, I'm just saying that we're talking about a magical universe where God is directly intervening in the world.

The only people saying that he's the capital G God are the templar, who to be fair, are fanatics.

There's nothing saying that he's the one and only God. Most religions are polytheistic.

And I think the Brotherhood of Erebus implies the existence of at least one other deity.