Okay Veeky Forums, have any of your GMs rejected a character for something really stupid?

Okay Veeky Forums, have any of your GMs rejected a character for something really stupid?

My DM rejected my Were-wolf character, for being a Were-wolf. Despite the fact that we are playing an evil campaign.

If your DM doesn't feel that werewolf players fit with the story, that's fine. Learn to roll with the punches.

There have been two plot points having to deal with swaying a Were-wolf pack to our side.

No because I'm perma-gm. But did your gm give you a reason why? I feel like something is being left out here.

>I am wolfwolf the wolf of darkness here is my fursona, a wolf also because wolf
>no
>but darkness

It's possible your DM is a dick, but you don't offer any kind of explanation of how you aren't a dumb edgelord furry, and that makes me suspicious.

Nope. He didn't give reason.

The Character was a fat, lazy, greedy, noble who got bit.

Was that before or after you raised the idea to wear fursuit at the session for better immersion?

I did actually bring that up as a joke, so maybe my DM took me seriously.

>You must expressly declare that you are not a weirdo in order to do something fairly normal that may, in some fringe circumstances, may be something a weirdo would do for weirdo reasons.

You need to spend less time on Veeky Forums, buddy. It's gettin' to you.

user solved it. /thread

And now you know.

Kek.

jeez, most I ever did to get in character was to wear a fedora and bring a bag of those candy cigarette sticks when playing as a gambling drug addict.

>Were-wolf
Yiff. In. Hell.

I'm a permagm for PF and I reject almost all characters that have animal companions/eidolons/rely on summons.
You little shits aren't going to waste everyone else's time in the already overlong combat of this game with your little entourage.

I rejected the character because I didn't want to subject the table to your cringeworthy transformation fetish, Dennis

Fuck off, John.

get lost, peter

why did you not just buy cigarettes?

Neither me or my group smokes, and we were playing indoors anyways.

Maybe it was an issue of balance or it somehow might interfere with their intentions with the werewolf pack plot.
At worst it sounds like a little railroading.
Just talk with them like an adult instead of crying to Veeky Forums

suck cock, Marshall.

I wanted to be an edgelord anti-paladin and was shut down, so I spent the rest of the campaign being a caricature of various "noble warrior" archetypes.

I was probably in the wrong, but I did want to play a dick so it was annoying at the time.

fuck a nigger, Freddie.

Eat an abortion, Thomas.

Dive off a cliff, Jerry

get cucked by a furfag, Dwayne

Get eaten by a lion, William.

Boys, I don't want to hear any of that at the table. And make sure you let your sister at least watch so she'll stop pestering your mother and me about it.

>"Fucking furfag cringelord"
>"Now let me get back to magical realming with my sexy cowtit tiefling in my non-erp game"
I don't know why you guys are spergging out about a werewolf among all the other trillions of races there are in fantasy games.

I tried playing DnD with my sister once. She insisted on playing a unicorn. I gave up on putting that game together.

I wasn't there for it but a friend once played in a sort of silly, high-power, over-the-top pathfinder campaign. I helped him with the rules for lycanthropes and he ended up putting together a were-orca centuar druid. He might have been a half-fiend or a half-dragon as well, I don't remember. With some shenanigans I think he ended up with a bite that did like 4d8 or 6d8 damage, and that was before vital strike. I think the GM allowed it because somehow the other players had even more ridiculous shit.

>being a furfag who plays werewolves
>normal
pick one