Warhammer fags on suicide watch

Warhammer fags on suicide watch.

>HeroClix

Now that's a game I haven't heard of since Pirates of the Spanish Main.

Who the fuck even plays Heroclix though

> Collectible miniatures game
> Collectible

The fuck is a HeroClix?

>Prepainted, low quality marvel garbage.

You're absolutely right, anyone who buys this shit is at risk of suicide, and needs to be watched. Preferably on Webcam.

Doesnt know what pro-painted is. I challenge you to show a better painted warammer mini.

The number 1 miniatures game in the world.

Meant to post this

>only shows the members from the Avengers/Defenders that appear in the MCU

The number 1 miniatures game in the world.

I see you missed a "collectible" there user, which is a specific kind of miniatures game, for people who hate money even more than normal thanks to random purchases

>collectible miniature game
0/10
Work on your reading comprehension user.

Implying theres a difference.

Didn't that playstation kids game already outsell wh?

Well, I've seen sets of 'clicks bought at my LGS often, but none ever plays something that's not magic or Catan.
Unless is the owner pitching a game to a potential buyer.

Take that OP.

Legally, yes, there is.

What ever faggot. You gotta admit the paint job on these minis are out of this world.

>eBay pro painted

Yeah, those sure are industry standard for prepainted miniatures (and above average compared to heroclix's past mediocrity)

Your point?

But those sculpts are happy meal tier...

Those look like 3d renders?

Either way I play neither game (since 40k 5E) but the playerbased seem to have virtually no overlap.

HIGH QUALITY PLASTIC MINIATURES

>implying it actually sells more than X-wing
just because they sell through their small print runs every other set doesn't mean its actually hot.

Oh and GW has better looking, more deatiled, and better painted minis that this.

Put your money where your mouth is and show me some gw or what ever minis that look, and are painted better.

This is sarcasm, right? Please tell me it's sarcasm.

>Oh and GW has better looking, more deatiled, and better painted minis that this.

This is literally the first time I've ever heard of this. Looks like a kid's toy

Having met a few IRL Heroclix players, and learning how insular they are he may not know whats truly out there.

I mean, I'm a HC player, but this guy is clearly just trolling. Heroclix paintjobs are "good enough" and the game is ok. It's actually probably the best it's been right now.

But yes, the guy who posted a one color model and dared people to show him a better paint job is a troll.

WHY DID THEY TRASH MAGE KNIGHT AND MECH WARRIOR AND THE SPANISH BOOSTER OPENING OF FUN.

FUCK YOU HEROCLIX I DONT CARE IF YOU EVEN HAVE A GOOD SYSTEM, I DONT WANT TO PLAY WITH 1000 VARIATIONS OF THE SAME FUCKING CHARACTER.

i really want another clix game. its a good and fun system.

That's not really trolling, that's just pretending to be retarded.

This, I wish people could differentiate trolling from other forms of shitposting, like ironic retardation, shitty humour, undercover GW posting, etc

>tfw mechwarrior was actually fun to play

>heroclix
>with no options of customization for those that love that
>with a few good miniatures, and mostly average ones in looks and posing
>with very boring bases

So, basic capeshit, then.
My LGS had a group of about 15 players, mostly dad's playing with their kids against other dads with kids. They were pleasant people who didn't bother others, kept their kids in line, but they all seemed bored while playing. They showed up like clockwork every Tuesday until one day they didn't. Never seen any of them since.

basically, this kind of loser is the worst

>you responded to my poast therefore I win teh trollololol gaem right mommy?

Fuck I hate HeroClix so much.

I bought a fuckload of fantasy and MechWarrior shit as a kid, and I unpack that shit home and it's painted like shit and all the swords, gun barrels and long pointy bits are all warped and shit.

Fucking hell. Goddamn shit game. Cheapass overpriced garbage. Fuck HeroClix. I could have used that money to buy some WH or MtG shit instead.