Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums,

You're invited to partake in the following strategy with me. I've been doing this for four days now.

Let's become millionares. You have 45 days.

Other urls found in this thread:

satoshibox.com/64x4b66inembkkaxk5jkaav6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So how much you gain in 4 days?

>10% a day
the best of the best funds and dark pools dream of 10% a year. you will be richer than satoshi himself.

Look at the chart, my man. Day 4.

I'm using this strategy with the profits from my bitcoin gains over the last few months.

Please keep in mind you'll need to cover your trading fee percentage (0.050% total on bittrex for example) as well.

Lots of people look at the coinmarketcap site and see the red or green percentage change number. If you dig into the chart, find an entry point, and stick with the coin for the day there is almost always an exit point at 10%.

10% a day is hard as fuck in general, but especially when you get to Day 44 and are trying to invest 900K into a shitcoin that will give you 10% gains in a day.

what's your plan user? also where are you doing this, is there a discord or centralized way we can help each other? i think it's possible but probably won't be a smooth as what you have in mind. but the gains are definitely there. i doubled my money in xvg over 2 days. we need to find shit like that.

>going all-in on every coin for 45 days
kek, one unlucky pick and it's over

Step 1 can be done with the following:

satoshibox.com/64x4b66inembkkaxk5jkaav6

Just use a VPN

I have no vested interest in any of you succeeding or not. 10% **can be** difficult if you don't find your entry point on a decent coin. It is your decision as to whether it is worth it to you or not.

I'm not running any server. I'm not running any discord. I won't be responsible for your gains or your losses, you will be.

For those who have the $15,000 sitting in something stagnant like BTC, this is an option to put those funds to use.

I understand that not everyone has $15,000 sitting around that they want to or can put to work. $500 would work as an initial strategy, but you're looking at 80 consecutive flips to hit millionare.

then what is the point of your thread? yes we know if we take 15K and compound it 10% 45 straight times without fucking up we will reach 1M. i'm not sure i get your actual strategy beyond your stated goal.

Exit point at 10% is easy until you start pushing the market with $70000 - $90000

700000 - 900000

The point is that instead of waiting for those 300% gains that you're seeking, by holding, you could achieve in 14-15 days (or longer if you get stuck bag holding, obviously).

The entire market is up and even with pointing out that you'll start splashing the water when you jump in and out, the volume on any reputable coin won't notice.

yeah, i'm not sure how OP thinks he can just swoop into any alt with 700K, coast for 10%, then dip back out unscathed. i'd love to hear his thoughts.

I have a better plan. Instead of going for 10% go for 12.5% per day. It's just a little more, but the magic of compounding is magic.

>doing this for four days now
well the last four days were the absolute bull market, you literary couldnt pick a coin which didnt made profit

good luck with that if it wents bearish

I have a better plan. Instead of going for 10% go for 1000% per day. It's just a little more, but the magic of compounding is magic.

>acquiring $15000
>being able to make 10% each day based on volatile shitcoins

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

let's suppose btc dips hard right after you enter an alt coin with 500K and you immediately start bleeding percentage points, losing thousands by the minute. what do you do? hodl? where is your stop loss in terms of percentages? there is no way you can make 45 straight home runs in 45 days man. so what is your strategy when you start taking losses after getting into what seemed like a good entry point?

>only make winning trades over and over

holy shit you're a genius why doesn't everyone do this

Obviously making any sort of a profit would be difficult in a bear market. You'd need to hold just like the entirety of the rest of the market at that point. It'd rebound and go bullish at some point unless everything burns down in which case you're out the same amount as if you'd just sat there and held your coins the entire time.

>what do you do? hodl?

Yes. Hold. Never sell at a loss. Stop losses would imply any of us have weak hands.

You don't lose until you sell.

You're risking getting stuck in a coin with that strategy user. You will buy something and it will dip and stay down below where you bought it and you'll just be hodling bags for months and months.