LARP

In 3 days i will be attending A LARP event in Poland set in the witcher universe.

So i recently got my character sheet. and it turns out my whole village wasmudrerfucked and tortured to death by Elves as a result of an elven rebellion.

As a result i loathe Elves more than the monsters i will be learning to kill in witcher school. Franky the only way i will put my trust into an els is to put my trust into my blade, and my blade in the elf.

so i would like to be able to show my discust for these pointy eared forrest deamons in any dark/serious way.

TL;DR Help me find good (serious) ways of insulting the elven race

Other urls found in this thread:

witcherschool.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ydgY5fskwjE
youtube.com/watch?v=KjHclWPVij0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are gonna be thrown of the larp after insulting some people. Enjoy.

He's in Poland. That won't happen.

I went to a convention where I specifically decided to try out all the LARPs.

The first one was a vampiric political intrigue game where everyone was supposed to gain something for themselves and it was super gritty and VtM like, almost, except in a more "Transylvanian" setting. My character was a dark vampire from Turkey who was a bandit king travelling incognito. The game was 100% serious guise, we swear. The larpmaster gave me the name of Ahmed al-Kebab.

The second LARP I played on that convention it was a Warhammer 40000 game where my character was literally named Bert Goldstein and was a merchant. My win condition was supposed to successfully pressure the fucking Space Marines into putting more resources into liberating a world where all of my assets are. At the end it turned out one of the Imperials at the party was a Chaos Space Marine in disguise and he killed us all, and the Larpmaster cheerfully told us later that all of the assets on my planet were completely and absolutely doomed anyway, so I would have just caused grief had I succeeded in my attempts. On top of that, to my knowledge of WH40K - that I could be labeled a heretic as a civilian trying to mouth off to an inquisitor - had me pretty much forced to yield whenever someone flexed muscles.

In the third game I played that day, I was an old Jewish man abused by a policeman who would literally call me a fucking piece of shit that should have burnt in an oven while pushing a prop gun into my skull.

OP will do fine.

wtf? I love Poland now!

Look up the urist the dwarf videos

Długouche skurwysyny, wiewióry zasrane, Scoia'srael, wysrywy z drzewa, mordercy, dzikusy, itd. itp.

Jestesmy w swiecie Andrzeja Sapkowskiego, nawet najbardziej mhroczne postacie z pięcioksiągu i obu opowiadań lubią swoje inwektywy spod budki z piwem.

Zrób aluzję do tego, że są z lasu, z drzewa, że mają długie uszy, że mają, i dodaj, że masz ochotę to wszystko wypierdolić w kosmos.

Twój kolega, który będzie wyglądał jak pic related i będzie grał rzeczonego elfa, odpowie czyms w zasadzie "wy ludzie i wasz tupet, nazywanie 'nas' dzikusami... pszft", a po wszystkim pójdziecie na piwo i poklepie cię po plecach i powie że nazwanie go wypierdkiem z kasztanowca jest najlepszym rolplejem jaki słyszał w życiu. Wszystkim zaimponujesz.

Potem pójdziesz do namiotu z alternatywną gothką bez perspektyw, z fajną dupą i sztucznymi uszami i będzie dyszeć "Duvvelsheyss" gdy będziesz jej rozrywać pizdę swoim grubym wiedźminim chujem.

Dobre czasy generalnie, korzystaj z młodosci

European Larp, not an American larp. There's a difference, and this is one of the main ones. Eurolarps aren't hugboxes like US larps are.

There's a larpthread namefag (can't recall who) who got kicked out of his larp after 15 years because his costume was making new players feel bad that theirs weren't as nice. THAT'S an American larp.

here is their website I guess.
witcherschool.com/

Looks fine, organized and shit.

In my experience you will have a hard time with coming up with some EPIC ROASTS against your elves. Just stick to the wonderful creative world of making up expletives using the inflections of the Polish language and mix it up with the usual "knife-ears" or "woodlovers". If you have some pre-made insults you will probably not time them right. Just go with the flow.

Just because they're big and have a website doesn't mean they are intimidating and require an epic level of entry and will kick you out for not talking shit at pro level.

Elf ear necklace/belt adornment? I mean, I take it you need to put your costume together. Just buy some fake elf ears, then use some putty and paint on some died blood to make it look like you had cut them off, then cut a hole and run some brown string through them, using knots to space them out. Occasionally talk into them when dealing with elves.

ehh it doesn't look half bad
maybe I'll look into this once I finally get around to reading the witcher

>There's a larpthread namefag (can't recall who) who got kicked out of his larp after 15 years because his costume was making new players feel bad that theirs weren't as nice. THAT'S an American larp.

This thing definitely happened.

That was NEA, and a few years ago he provided a scan of a written form from his Nero chapter, asking him not to return because his garb was setting a bad example, because new players complained they felt they had to spend hundreds/thousands of dollars or hours on their costumes to match up to his stuff. In fairness, the guy was running around in a set of custom cap a pie plate armor, or he was wearing a set of Viking gear that would have done credit to the nicer Scandinavian reenactment societies.

So yes, that did actually happened. Just because something is completely fucktarded or an edge case doesn't make it impossible.

What do you expect us to tell you?
Elf puns like "Around elves watch yourselves"?

If you know you can't pull off the role you've chosen, maybe it's not the right role for you.

Also try to be a little less edgy, Wojtek.

youtube.com/watch?v=ydgY5fskwjE
youtube.com/watch?v=KjHclWPVij0

wow, a scan on the internet! No way this can be faked!

Well, aren't you the edgy little cunt. Just out of morbid curiosity, what proof that can be transmitted over the internet would convince you?

I don't think there is any, because your mind is made up and you don't wish to be confused with facts, bit for the sake of argument I'd like to know.

Thus again demonstrating the US LARP community and the US reenactment community which detests farbs have zero overlap.

That term doesn't exist over here. What is a farb?

yup...

garb niggers who shit on authenticity.

He later got banned from a larp (that he doesn't even knew existed, a guy just come to a larp thread bragging about it) becaus he did HEMA so he MUST BE dangerous.

Also lately he got death threats from SJW-s because of a semi larp related stuff.

Anyone getting death threats from SJWs must be a breddy cool guy.

At this point, whatever they're against, I'm for.

Yer just talkin' to yourself, now. Stahp.

>hot girls larping
Cool story bro
>You are gonna be thrown of the larp after insulting some people.
You've clearly never larped
Then you got Russian larps where you go to beat the shit out of people, put watermelons on their heads and ride around on custom bikes with rubber dragon heads

>Then you got Russian larps where you go to beat the shit out of people, put watermelons on their heads and ride around on custom bikes with rubber dragon heads

The moral of the story is that everyone except for Americans should LARP. Americans never should.