pastebin.com/qCZb0mvh

>General's Handbook pdf
mega.nz/#!DxRGmTZL!x_L0eobCjr4qrF7enhVlZ2DffTtRa3hdDrc5RctcAbE

>army builder
scrollbuilder.com

>custom warscroll maker
runebrush.pa-sy.com/warscroll/

FIRST FOR BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Did the Endrinmaster ever get leaked? Can't find his warscroll.

>Endriniggers

>Accurate Visual Representation Of The Death Fanbase Edition
I don't see any of them screeching and/or whining about how GW hates them and how they'll never get any updates and how werewolves should totally be a Death faction.

Repostan from old thread:

Allegiance: Tzeentch

Leaders
>Ogroid Thaumaturge (160)
- General
- Trait: Illusionist - Tzeentch Mortal Hero
- Artefact: Timeslip Pendant
- Lore of Fate: Infusion Arcanum
>Tzaangor Shaman (120)
- Lore of Fate: Bolt of Tzeentch

Battleline
>10 x Kairic Acolytes (140)
- 4x Pair of Cursed Blades
- 3x Cursed Blade & Arcanite Shield
- 3x Cursed Glaives
>10 x Kairic Acolytes (140)
- 4x Pair of Cursed Blades
- 3x Cursed Blade & Arcanite Shield
- 3x Cursed Glaives

Units
>6 x Tzaangor Skyfires (320)

Battalions
>Witchfyre Coven (60)

Total: 940/2000

60pts spare to throw down a Blue Horror roadblock. I assume that the Shaman's Tzaangor generation is on standard Tzaangors?

r8 or h8

Allegiance: Death

Leaders
Crypt Infernal Courtier (140)
- General
- Trait: Ruler of the Night
- Artefact: Cloak of Mists and Shadows
Abhorrant Ghoul King on Terrorgheist (400)
- Artefact: Cursed Book

Battleline
9 x Crypt Flayers (480)
- Flesh Eater Courts Battleline (Crypt Infernal Courtier General)
6 x Crypt Flayers (320)
3 x Crypt Flayers (160)

Behemoths
Zombie Dragon (320)

Battalions
Deadwatch (160)

Total: 1980/2000

What do you guys think is the most comfy/chill thing about this hobby?

For me it's setting up my workbench and working on my dudes while I have a bottle of beer beside me. It's so relaxing.

Which skyport do you like best, /AoSG/? Sorry I could only find 4 out of the 6.

Reminder that everyone hates Death players, the ones who whine the most and shit up the thread with their cancer

Anyone got tips on what to do with this thing? I got it in subassembly to paint but I'm worried about transporting it. I'm considering attaching the carriers to the base and leaving the body separate but the totem will still be tall then. Magnetising isn't an option due to the top-heaviness.

Sigmar > Warhammer 30K > Warhammer Fantasy > Any other Wargame > 40k

Is the plague claw a good ranged option to include in a Nurgle Daemons and Rotbringers army?

100% yes.

Dedicate a foam box to it.

My suicide

Deathrattle battletome fucking when?

Sometime in the next 4 months.

I cant wait a new death BT release to they can whine about how shitty the new skelies/battalions are

As a deathfag, literally all I want is 15-20 skellies per box and a Nighthaunt wizard.

A couple new units each and some allegiance abilities for deathrattle, soulblight, nighthaunt and flesh eater courts would do heaps to reinvigorate death. It may even stop the rage filled deathposters.

And I would add to that that the mortis engine comes to nighthaunt side

I play death and voted death are the most whiniest - we have the most reason..

Buy 2nd hand $1 per skellie. That's how you get a decent amount

I kind of like the spooky skeletons pics they post.
It's cute.

Barak-Zon

>not making your own scheme and own fluff for own skyport

PLEB!

swap fantasy and 40k

Yes, all it needs is the keyword putting on (like with the Mutalith) then the Start Collecting makes sense.

You just think AoS players will start trying to put together custom skyships for their factions after the Kharadron hit? I could definitely see GW capitalising on it with it's own spin-off game.

Kind of wish the Marienburg Landship was still being sold, would make for a great Freeguild ship.

Flayers are crap, would be a better list if you cut the fat and used them all to stand in for Vargheist.

Related to that, I left my idea of a 1000 pts nurgle army as they would just get rekt (still planning to do them but for 2000 so I can take more tarpit and something close to a heavy hitter), on a "budget" with the start collecting malignants, one spirit host for battleline and a mournghoul. Thing is that I would be left with 200 pts and no general so I thought bringing the mortis as a "mage" and range but it would break the nighthaunt alliance I think.
I'm doomed to use other things (a banshee?) or people (and gw personal) would be ok with me bringing it? I know that it depends and I know that against my friends they would be perfectly ok with that, but playing against the same people gets tiring and I would like to participate in the gw shop battles.
I suppose that for a tournament/league it wouldn't be ok as it attracts more tards and autists and rules are enforced more strictly but what the fuck were geedubs thinking when they did the malignant line?

I have no lungs but I must REEEEEEE

A lot of old FW stuff would sell well in AoS, since it's the era of the Centerpieces.

Landship and Chaos Mammoth mainly.

No way to hold objectives bro- your fighty units are strong but not resilient so you can't afford to have even one unit not fighting. You need a little chaff in there.

> No floppy hairy ears
1/10 shit tier model
Would not pillage the realms with

>You just think AoS players will start trying to put together custom skyships for their factions after the Kharadron hit?

Fuck it, let's just ditch the Stormcast and make the game all about airships. Everyone gets an airship. All fights revolve around airships. Person with the best airship wins. Warhammer: Age of Boats that wont stay on the ground.

Yes please.

As a guy with a total fetish for Airships, I totally approve this

Give us Man-o-war back, BUT IN THE SKY!

Mortis Engine would make a lot more sense if it were nighthaunt but its not so whatever. At a 1000 do 4x spirit host, mourngul, 2x cairn wraith.

More like
Other great wargames>Hell Dorado>Malifaux>Infinity>LOTR>Mordheim>Necromunda>Warmahordes>Kings of War < other decent wargames>Confrontation 3.5>other shitty games>40k>WHFB>AOS

>be kharadron overlord
>unironically like steampunk
>don't believe in gods and kings
>enlightened by my own practicality
>it's nothing personnel manling
>flying balls lol! gun moustaches so wacky xd!
there's literally nothing wrong with power armored air marines armed with chainswords and energy weapons in this setting and if you think otherwise...well...you can get the back off?!

what are you doing in this thread then. your life must be miserable if all you do is shittalk stuff you dislike on Veeky Forums

There's one < past Kings of War that.should have been a >, typo

>implying you play any of these you based shitpostbro

>Implying I haven't played all of them save Necromunda

I unironically cant wait for SkyGrots and SkySkaven.

I want to collect and play every Flying steampunk race.
Literraly just gove stormcast airship, they lack the coolness factor.

I really really want grotbag scuttlers to be a thing.
Like, next month. GW I will down a grand in an instant just make that happen

nah mate, skyskaven first please.
We need it.

I just want new squigs. If GW make a new squig focused scuttlegrot faction I'll buy in a heartbeat

Aren't wychfyre coven require Enlightened?

Get fucked rats.
Chaos just got a two new fucking battle tomes. Last one Destruction got was fucking Beastclaw, and that didn't even have new models.
BACK.OF.THE.BUS.
Death alliance so shit they aren't even allowed ON the bus

wow.
May i remind you who invented fucking airship ?
I want SkyAelves fag. We dont even have a BT

That would be great too.
Either sky pirate/grotbag scuttlers or new squig worshiping night goblins. I would spend a lot of money on that.

Unlike elephants, mammoths didn't have large ears. Likely because big ears are a good way to cool down but not useful in the freezing cold.

Everyone please KYS, We have only 1 battletome and its shitty.

FLYING SPOOKYSCARYSKELLETONS WHEN

>kharadron overlords
>grot sky pirates
>eshin kite murderclouds
>necrostorm dutchmen
>coatl temples seraphon

> Aelves
No one cares. You have your 'deep aelves' on the way. Go whine about how your faction was shattered into a dozen shit sub factions. After how broken High Elves were in WHFB, you get no sympathy from me.

Now THAT would be neat...
After Scumbag SkyGrot tho

Huh. That makes sense.

>non flying Aelves
Fuckoff, I want aelves to get airhship or just get squatted already. No need fish or darkshadow aelves.

Don't worry Death fags, you get 11 push fit models, and no battle tome, in 'late 2017', with another shit board game. That should tide you over until 2020

>eshin kite murderclouds
Please let this be the real name

*titz fedoruh*

out of those, Barak-Urbaz for the colour scheme.

They all look meh, but if I had to choose I guess the top left.

OK KIDS
LETS SEE THEM BANNERS

Do you give your dudes a solid color? Or do you actually put your armies symbols and heraldry on them?

Let us have more MEGASHIP and a second BT first, plebs.

Is a Vampire on a Zombie Dragon and 2x5 Blood Knights any actual good on a list or is it a meme?

why why do you even think you are about to have skygrots? there were a lot of different fractions mentioned in lore before your green abominations, just like dose crimson monarchies
if its mentioned that not means you are going to have this, you dumbasses

>Sky Dwarfs
>Sky Skaven
>Sky Goblins

GIVE ME GODDAMN ELVES.

you've got 11 models and 0 redudancy in you your army. you'll lose the second your opponent gets a doubleturn and manages to get a single unit of yours in close combat seperated from the rest. you also dont have any Units to take objectives with efficiently.

you could always try it out but I disbelieve it will work against any well though trough army

when elves finally come out they will be chaos tainted slaanesh elves

I prefer more blood knights over VoZD it's way too expensive, VLOAT is great though

Honestly, I would take back every bad thing I ever said about AoS if they brought out Freeguild Marines with their own flying ships.

Skaven that desires aether-gold, are coming this year according to sources... whether they're flying or found a technological way to get the stuff I don't know, but they were fluffed up in tandem with the Kharadron Overlords...

Aether-gold appears to be a form of warp/wyrdstone so... MINING BATTLE?

Proxy it as a Black Coach? Then at least you're using the model.

Quick list:

Leaders
>Black Coach (120)
>Tomb Banshee (80)
- General
- Trait: Master of the Black Arts
- Artefact: Sword of Unholy Power

Battleline
>3 x Spirit Hosts (120)
- Nighthaunt Battleline
>3 x Spirit Hosts (120)
- Nighthaunt Battleline

Behemoths
>Mourngul (400)

Total: 840/2000

Use the Sword of Unholy Arts to summon Hexwraiths/start with the wraiths on the board and summon Mournghoul.

Coach synergizes with the banshee now as Dark Arts makes her a Wizard, so you can get easy Arcane Bolts/mystic shield to make you spirit hosts infuriatingly hard to kill.

Grundstok Thunderers are basically this. Royal Marines, best shots in the fleet, trained at private academies, then hire themselves out as a mercenary contingent to all other departing fleets, to deal with 'savages and barbarians' while the rest is trying to mine.

Shit, so it is.

Even though that makes so much less sense... Oh well, in that case, same list but with 1 unit of Enlightened and 1 unit of Skyfires.

dont you want Sky Aelves ?

>just like dose crimson monarchies
nice try faggot

So people lost interest in skydorfs already? I figured as much, not even a new army is enough to save this game.

Uhhhh, is this a thing?
New dark aelves?

I'm waiting for new start collecting boxes to drop, the values just so juicy.

Lol, this game is the best of its kind m8tey

>Dark eldar plant haemonculi in Age of Sigmar

I didn't know I wanted this until now

New faction confirmed???

Well, we just got !Squats so I wouldn't be sho

Thanks lads, breedy gud ideas desu. I'm trying this list first as I get to use most of the SC malignant set I have (the astonishing sum of 4 models...), later get more spirits hosts to escalate the list when death gets sum luv. I thought about this one too that's a mix of both more or less:

Leader
>Tomb Banshee (80)
- General

Battleline
>3 x Spirit Hosts (120)
- Nighthaunt Battleline
>3 x Spirit Hosts (120)
- Nighthaunt Battleline
>3 x Spirit Hosts (120)
- Nighthaunt Battleline
>5 x Hexwraiths
- Cavalry

Behemoths
>Mourngul (400)

Total: 1000/1000

Thoughts?

Then when they release new skellies and spooks I will use this as a complement to a death army of combined spoopy arms

Neat idea.
Superb execution.

Allegiance: Order

Leaders
Sorceress (80)
- General
- Trait: Legendary Fighter
- Artefact: Obstinate Blade
Sorceress (80)
- Artefact: Phoenix Stone

Battleline
20 x Darkshards (200)
10 x Darkshards (100)
10 x Dreadspears (80)

Units
10 x Black Guard (180)
10 x Executioners (200)

Battalions
Thrall Warhost (80)

Total: 1000/1000

would this be any good?
i want cavalry and artillery :(

Nothing much, just a simple Nurgle symbol over a rusty sword. They are the Brotherhood of Rust

Definitely Barak-Mhornar for the lore.

I'm not sure where exactly the other wargames should sit, but in terms of GW games, this is correct.

That's fan made. A really good conversion

No its for Aos 28
Inq28 meets Age of Sigmar
Inq28 explores the lesser known aspects of the Warhammer 40,000 universe and has been a huge success, inspiring Blanchitsu articles, numerous blogs and countless incredible miniatures. Inq28 has become a term that describes not just a particular game but a whole approach to the hobby: an approach that puts creativity and imagination first.
AoS28 is an attempt to bring that same approach to the Nine Realms.
The Age of Sigmar has the potential for all sorts of stories, and just because we mainly see the epic, cinematic god-battles in the Games Workshop books doesn’t mean there aren’t other stories just out of frame, or just off the beaten path. That’s not to say your warband can’t include a few heroes, just that not every hero has to have a duel with Archaon.
What makes a model AoS28?
Conversions - The Age of Sigmar range contains loads of great miniatures but you’ll probably want to convert them in order to personalise them. This could be a kitbash or a complete resculpt. The important thing is to make the model yours.
Character is essential - you don’t have to write a full background story, but you’ll have to think about your character’s personality, they aren’t just pieces on a gaming board: what are their motivations? How have they survived the Chaos apocalypse? What do they think about the return of Sigmar? What secrets do they have?
Extra grimdark - Age of Sigmar has a distinctive, vibrant style, but there is a lot of darkness that is waiting to be explored. You think 40k has a monopoly on grimdark? The Nine Realms were conquered by Chaos, we are only just beginning to learn about the horrors that were unleashed.

Grotbag Scuttlers leaked

>not even a new army is enough to save this game

Save it from what? It's outselling WHFB...

even paints were outselling whfb...

He's baiting. You took it.

Lost interest in them? out of what haemorrhoid-ridden ass did you pull this assumption, surely not your mum's?